Dutch Girlfriend Gets Bossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No please, please anything but that' -- she practically begged.

'Beg me to finger you're tight virgin butthole or I'll fuck your ass right here' -- I replied.

'Please keep fingering my virgin butthole' -- Chrissie replied immediately. I could tell she was serious about not wanting anal. That was fine by me for now, By Chrissie's own admission, I could use that fear to get anything I wanted now without needing to use my new control.

I had one fantasy that I'd always wanted to try but never been able to convince any girls to agree to, I figured now was my chance. I had a great idea.

'I want to rape you, Chrissy. I want to fuck your naked body whilst you try to fight me off' I said menacingly.

'You have complete control over me. Why would you need to rape me you pig' -- Chrissy replied angrily. She clearly understood her mind had been altered but couldn't stop it.

'Tell me you want your English master to rape you' -- I really emphasized the rape aspect.

'I want my English master to rape me' -- she couldn't hold back her look of disgust and confusion.

'Chrissy, in your bedroom you have some handcuffs from a halloween outfit. I want you to handcuff yourself to the headboard. When I come in you'll not recognise me, you'll think I am a stranger who has come to rape you. You'll do anything to escape and you'll express your true emotions. When I say the word Tree you will become my slave Chrissie again' -- I was rock hard at the thought of this plan.

'Please don't I' -- I placed my finger over her lips. 'Shhhhh' -- I said patronisingly.

Chrissie got up and I watched her jiggle out the room.

I walked in, Chrissie looked great tied to the headboard both hands were above her head. Her tits were pushed out and she was helpless apart from her legs which were completely free.

'Who the fuck are you' -- she shouted terrified.

'Well well well, what do we have here. A Dutch prostitute waiting to be fucked up her tight little arsehole'. I wasn't planning anal but I wanted that fear I'd seen earlier.

'Fuck off I'll scream' she shouted. Her legs kicked wildly.

I jumped on her from the side avoiding her legs which were kicking out as she bucked wildly. I placed my hand over her mouth as she tried to scream. I ripped her panties off as with my free hand as she squealed. I shoved them into her month she tried to bite me. I slapped her and got a tie from my wardrobe. I gagged her panties into her mouth using the tie.

'Scream as loud as you want, it just makes it more fun.' I mocked.

Chrissie bucked wildly. I was sat on her waist so she couldn't buck me off as much as she tried. I began stroking her naked pussy. She fought until she ran out of energy. She couldn't fight any more and I built her towards an orgasm. She couldn't fight the urges I was creating.

As she was near to coming I lent down and whispered 'I'm going to fuck your tight little butthole as soon as you've come'. She whimpered but still couldn't stop the orgasm bursting out of her.

I rotated Chrissy so she was face down. Now she really started fighting but she couldn't stop me. I loved the power I had over her. I played with her arsehole and teased her. As far as Chrissy knew she was about to get assfucked by a stranger.

'Now I'm going to give you a choice you Dutch slut. You can either let me cum inside you or I can fuck this ass. What's it gonna be?' -- I started mercilessly spanking her ass as she whimpered.

'Scream come in my pussy' -- I ordered.

'Mffft mmmfftttt hmmmm'- she squealed.

I laughed. 'If I remove you're gag I don't want a peep'.

I removed the tie and asked again.

'Please not my ass please' -- she begged.

'Where then slut' I barked.

She paused so I slapped her across her bare bottom. I reached down and released the cuffs from her left hand. I had an idea. I fasten the cuffs in front of her leaving her bare bottom completely exposed. She wouldn't be able to stop me doing anything in this position. I bent her forward.

In the corner of our bedroom is a full length mirror I positioned Chrissie in front of it and climbed behind her. She was a sight, her hands cuffed her big Dutch titties hanging down with me standing behind her. This powerful woman was completely helpless. She could just about cover one of her titties due to the handcuffs which she tried to do.

I gently kissed her neck from behind as I fondled her big breasts. I was just slowing down my control and turning it into complete dominance. Chrissies only ambition was to protect her ass so she was now allowing the rest of her body to used. I towered over her kissing her neck and back. I then began to fuck her from behind.

'Watch yourself getting fucked slut' -- I ordered. I lifted her face and made her watch as she was fucked by a 'stranger'. She tried in vain to cover her modesty.

Her magnificent breasts bounced as I fucked her. I couldn't resist whispering in her ear.

'Tell me what you are slut. Tell me you're a Dutch whore' -- I whispered. I made sure she was staring in the mirror watching her giant titties bouncing as she pleasured me.

'I am Dutch whore' -- she sobbed.

I grabbed her hair and roughly fucked her, as I neared climax I shoved a finger up her arse.

'Try and fight me off' -- I muttered. I wanted her to struggle as I came inside her.

She obeyed. She bucked and fought as hard as she could as I erupted inside her. It was the greatest orgasm I'd ever had. Exploding inside this tamed Dutch goddess. A fantasy come true. Her titties bounced all over the place as she tried to fight me off.

I collapsed on top of her in a state of complete domination.

'Tree' -- I panted. Chrissie collapsed.

I think Chrissie was in no doubt that she was no longer in charge. No man had ever dominated her the way I had and no man ever would again. I could tell her brain was scrambled.

"Good girl" - I whispered condescendingly.

I learnt forward and kissed Chrissie, she accepted my kiss and fell asleep after her ordeal.

I knew I needed to speak to the analyst that gave me the app. I had some big plans.

To be continued?

12