Dutch Movie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point he found he was both directing and stroking Anna's tits, standing behind her and grinding his hips ever so gently into her ass. Rod was not so discreetly smoothing the groin area of his trousers down.

Earlier Rod had laid out a suggested scenario: "The guys take her by the hand to that ottoman stool. They run their hands over Madam's hips, her back, her neck, her ass, her tits, they feel those tits. Mrs Smith I have seen lots of tits and you have some nice ones...They put Madam on her back..."

This now happened. Having each been sucked they pulled 'Mrs Smith' to her feet and led her to the black leather ottoman in the corner window. The sun had dipped somewhat, but the corner was still flooded with a golden light. Somewhat overlooked by two buildings, from where the camera was positioned it more gave an air of a black leather furnished eyrie on a cliff.

She complied with their request to lie on the ottoman, Kristof kissed her on the mouth and then trailed kisses down her body to part her legs for the camera. Legs spread to the maximum extent, every secret of the soft folds of her pussy was revealed to the camera. As he spread her legs further her ass parted and her pink rosebud appeared in view. Kristof then began to kiss her inner thighs. Reaching to the sofa he grabbed a pillow and deftly raised her hips to provide greater access -- and exposure. His tongue was soon running up and down her cunt to below, almost to the crack of her now exposed ass. Balzas had positioned himself standing near her head, and turning her head and smoothing away blonde hair, he now deliberately and slowly fed his cock into her mouth. Kristof had raised her legs and spread them wider, Now he was tonguing her ass, alternating slow up and down licks with a tightened tongue probing her anus. At times he would rise, trace her pussy slit and then buzzsaw her clitoris.

In the meanwhile Balzas was still trying to feed more than two inches of his throbbing pipe into her willing mouth. Unwilling or unable to take more, she reached her hand around his thigh to pull him closer and began to tongue his ball sack as her right hand stroked his shaft. Her hand reached around to grab a buttock, and finger stroking his ass line.

Kristof pulled away and stood to replace Balzas at "Mrs Smith's" Head. She opened her mouth eagerly. Balzas' club of flesh swung as he walked around.

In the director's spot Anna had now taken to touching him, and he nodded downwards for her to copy his wife. As his wife began to savour Kristof's cock a second time, he felt Anna undo his trousers to reveal his pulsing manhood. He stepped out of his pants. Anna's mouth was warm and slippery, her suction intense as she began to blow him. She pulled off and kissed his ballsack and then bent under to rather agreeably trace back to his asscrack, lightly penetrating that zone before returning to accept his cock in her mouth.

Balzas was not idle. He was unfurling a condom onto his trunklike thickeness. The legs of "Mrs Smith' were still parted, and he nudged them aside with his muscleman thighs. Balzas positioned his cock at his wife's cunt and began to edge it in. At first he met some resistance, but soon she arched her back and it was in.

There he was, Hungarian Anna was massaging the underside if his cock with an expertly curled tongue. His wife was giving her all for her acting, inhaling one cock as another man grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her, her legs spread wide and balls slapping her ass.

This lasted for a minute and then, through some unsaid agreement, they switched. Balzas extracted his penis, unrolled the condom and ascended back to his wife's head. Krsitof was sheathing his cock in a ribbed condom and was soon holding the legs of 'Mrs Smith' quite wide, more for the camera than any measurable purpose. His wife's pussy was slick with anticipation.

Holding her legs wide, Kristof perched his cocktip at her entrance and then slid in. Deep. Deeper. Her hips bucked as he pushed to try and have her accommodate his full length. Then he began to slide in and out, at first slowly then with quickening pace.

He varied his position and how he held her legs for the camera, which took a series of closeups and full length shots. Balzas was now having his ballsack tongued as his shaft was stroked.

As Anna sucked his cock he grew mesmerised by the flexing of Kristof's ass as that man pummelled his wife. Kristof looked at him; he nodded him on.

After a minute the two Hungarians pulled out and switched. They encouraged her to role onto her knees. The men swapped spots again: Balzas parted his wife's ass cheeks to allow the camera a deep view of ass and just fucked pussy. At he head, swaying before her face, Kristof peeled away the condom and presented the impressively hard cock to the Blonde. Balzas was fitting his rod with a new sheath, leaving the Blonde spread-legged and exposed. The camera dwelled on her widened pussy and the pink rosebud of her asshole.

Then Balzas was behind her and fucking the Blonde, hips held tightly and purposefully. Her breasts swayed with each thrust, and the action pushed her deeper onto Kristof. She'd evidently done better than expected with Kristof, for more than half his cock was now buried in her mouth as she seemed to suck and thrum it.

This scene was now accompanied by ostentatious sucking sounds from Anna below as she determinedly inhaled the director's cock. Rod Steely's penis was now out, erect in his hand.

Balzas pulled out and almost ripped his condom off. Krstof pushed 'Mrs Smith's' head off his shaft and walked to stand behind her. He admired her spread form, then knelt and began to tongue he ass. She visibly enoyed it, and welcomed Balzas' cock back to her with enthusiasm.

Kristof was now using a lubed finger to warm his wife's ass. For a minute the Blonde received tonguing and fingering even as she perched on her elbows to devour the thick cock tip of Blazas. Then Kristof was rolling on a new condom and then slicking his latex-covered cock with lubricant.

Anna's sucking was now forceful. As Kristof steadied Blonde Actress' hip with one hand, and positioned his cock at her ass opening with the other, he felt his balls tighten. As Kristof edged in, centimeter by centimeter, the camera raptly capturing it all, his orgasm began to build further

Kristof had now buried half his cock in the Blonde. Slowly he extracted and he had the bizarre experience of seeing his wife's ass briefly open to wink at the attentive camera. Then Kristof returned and began to slide in: a quarter, a half. Pause. Then three quarters. He fucked the Blonde's ass three quarter's deep for a minute. Kristof then paused, smiling, and sank in full depth. Blonde pulled out Balzas' penis to allow her face to register surprise. Her right hand was now at her clit, toying with it. She began to suck Balzas again, her hand at her pussing moving vigorously, Well over half a foot of throbbing cock was buried in his wife's ass as she sucked a musclebound, thick-dicked man.

For half a minute Kristof fucked he with medium fast strokes. Her tits bounced. She had more of Balzas in her mouth. Her hand moved rapidly at her pussy. As Kristof accelerated she began to come. Balzas popped out and she moaned and shuddered on her hand even as Kristof held her firmly by her hips, buried halfway.

When she finished Kristof pulled out and removed his condom.

Over at the director's spot, Anna sensed his coming and took his cock to stroke it. He spurted onto her ample tits. Nearby Steely finished stroking himself and shot a load of sperm onto the floor.

In the fading golden light of Budapest, Kristof gazed at the parted ass of 'Mrs Smith' as he stroked his cock, slickening it with the lubricant still on his hand, He delivered a thick rope of cum onto the ass of Blonde actress. She rose from her hands and knees to sit at the edge of the ottoman, legs wide for the camera. Balzas pumped his cock and then fired his white load onto her neck and chin. She stroked Balzas and pulled Kristof closer to lick his balls and the very base of his shaft. They raised her to her feet for the amera to capture her post-coital beauty in full.

Anna had moved to kneel before Rod and clean his cock with he r mouth. She looked at him and said. "You know, there is a good party we know tomorrow. Maybe Mr Mrs Smith come. Maybe we show the movie there. Lots of fun people. You could be stars!" she said brightly.

12