Dutiful Father

Story Info
After ten years of being mistreated, her dad has had enough.
2.5k words
4.08
16.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers

I suppose this is as good a time as any to say that my stories posted on here will most likely be one parters unless I feel particularly inspired. Thank you for all the comments, even the not so nice ones lmao I am, above all, an attention whore :) as always, thank you for reading and constructive criticism always welcome!

Today was finally the day. I had done my waiting. Three years of waiting. I watched that little brat grow from adorable little angel, to prepubescent menace, to teenage nightmare. She went from unconditional love and adoration to thinly veiled annoyance to blatant insults. My house had changed too, from my safe haven, to a mess of slammed doors and tense silences. I didn't know how other parents did it. It was painful enough taking abuse from a child that wasn't even biologically mine. I didn't even want to consider what it would be like if she was.

Maybe I should explain. Eleven years ago, I met the love of my life, Janice, at a local farmer's market. She was perfect in every way. Long blonde hair, large blue eyes, kind personality, warm, inviting. We dated for six months before we eloped on a weekend trip to Vegas. Janice was a packaged deal though. She came with an eight-year-old round-faced munchkin, Gina. She was Janice's twin in appearance and temperament. Gina had been on the fence about me until I bought her a massive train set that weaved around her bedroom. Since then, we were practically inseparable.

This all started to change when her bio dad stepped into the picture. Gina was ten at the time and while Janice was wary at first, she saw no real reason to keep the two of them apart. Slowly, Gina evolved from my little girl to an emotional terrorist, parroting all the disgusting, awful things her father was putting in her head. She called her mother a gold-digging whore for having married me. She reverted to calling me Mr. Silvers instead of the Papa I'd grown accustomed to. My every request was met with 'You're not my dad!'. The one time I tried to tell her to clean her room, she slammed the door in my face and broke two of my fingers.

Our lawyers called it parental alienation syndrome and suggested that Janice make the executive decision to limit visitation. By then, the damage was done. Little thirteen-year-old, Gina, seemed to understand that she was untouchable. I couldn't discipline her as I wasn't her father, and her mother was too kind and compassionate to do more than ground her. The abuse continued for two years until Janice, in a fit of desperation, asked for a sit down with her ex-husband, intending to demand that he stop poisoning her child against her or risk visitation being halted completely.

I eyed him hatefully when he came to pick her up in his fancy sports car. I once again reassured Janice that I was a phone call away and kissed her goodbye. I watched them race down our winding driveway and, exactly twenty-two minutes later, watched two police cars race up.

The funeral was beautiful. Janice would have loved it. It was held in her favorite church, filled with color and music and her nearest, dearest friends. Inversely, the ex-husband had none of that. His was a morose affair held right there in the cemetery. Gina was inconsolable. I offered as much strength as I was able, but I was grieving too. Janice, after all, had been the love of my life.

Following the funeral, I kept dreading that someone would show up to take Gina away. It was an impractical thought as Janice's parents had died when she was a child and as far as I knew, she had no other family. But I held my breath for a solid month and only fully exhaled when no one made contact.

I was expecting Gina to mellow out, but her attitude became aggressively worse over time. At fifteen she took up smoking and would sneak out of the house at all hours. I was at my wits end. The death of her parents should have brought us closer together but instead this brat continued to mistreat me for the next three years, all the while living in my house, eating my food, running up my phone bill. She was my only connection to Janice so I didn't want to throw her out on her ass. But I went a little mad every time I remembered that it was me who would have to continue funding her lavish lifestyle after she turned eighteen.

Something inside me snapped a few weeks before her high school graduation. I had always considered myself a good person. I went to church on Sundays and paid my taxes. I took in this fucking child and raised her as my own. I never hit her no matter how much I wanted to. I kept paying for her fancy cellphones and private school tuition and international school trips. I did it all without whining or complaining but as far as I was concerned, the bill had come due. I contacted a few of my college buddies up in Silicon Valley and made one very expensive purchase that I planned to unveil at her graduation.

I said a silent prayer of forgiveness to Janice right before bed that night, but I wasn't going to beat myself up too much for what was about to happen. After all, Janice was long dead. There wasn't much she could do from beyond the grave. Anticipation coiled in the pit of my stomach.

Gina had been accepted to a few colleges both local and out of state, but I knew that after the events of her graduation, she wouldn't even consider furthering her education. I got everything ready and sat through the ceremony clapping like the dutiful father I was. Then, when came time for the parents to present their accolades and gifts, I stepped up. She had won a medal for gymnastics and the coach handed it to me with a grin.

"Congratulations, Gina." I told her as I passed the medal over her head. I wasn't sure what to expect but in the back of my mind I knew that if she showed an ounce of kindness or compassion I would call the whole thing off. To my disappointment and slight excitement, she scoffed, looking me dead in the eye.

"Bite me, mother fucker." I smiled, at peace with my decision. I presented her with the blue jewelry box and her eyes glinted with greed. "Is that for me?"

"It was supposed to be a graduation present." I tilted her chin up and she met my gaze. "Your mother picked it out." We opened it together and her face brightened at the sight of the gorgeous necklace. I helped her put it on and she touched it gently. "She would be happy to see you graduate."

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier." She sighed. It was too late for apologies, but I shrugged anyway. "Thank you."

The reception afterwards was uneventful. Gina left me to mingle with her friends, but I didn't mind. I chatted lightly with some of the other dads and gave the necklace time to work its magic. By nightfall I was ready to leave so I found her. She was sitting in a puff of smoke, grinning with some of the other graduates.

"Gina." She glanced up, annoyance on her face. "Get up. We're leaving."

"Please." She rolled her eyes and stood up. "I think you're forgetting." She picked up her coat. "I'm eighteen now which means..." She walked towards me and I waved goodbye to her dumbfounded, slack jawed friends. "You don't get to boss me around anymore, David." We were already headed to the parking lot by the time she finished her tirade.

"Shut up and get in the car, Gina." She was looking around frantically but her lips stayed firmly closed until we were securely in the vehicle and driving away.

"What is happening?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, rolling down the windows. "We're just having a peaceful drive back home. There's nothing to worry about." She nodded blithely and I sped up. I was so eager to finally get home.

I dropped my keys in the bowl by the door and shed my coat. I didn't have to look to know the Gina was hovering, unsure of what to do next. I tried to sound casual with my next directive.

"Why don't you freshen up and meet me in my study for a night cap?" She nodded briskly and began walking up the stairs. Heart pounding, I called up to her. "And Gina?" She paused but didn't turn around. "No panties."

"In your dreams, fucktard." I hummed to myself and prepared a tray with whiskey for me and a simple vodka soda for her. Then, after removing my pants, I sat down to wait. I'd followed the necklace's instructions to a T. Two commands, one mood altering statement and one simple request. She'd done everything I asked so far so one of three things would happen next. Gina would either stay in her room all night and I would know that the behavioral modifier did not work. She might come down for a drink with panties in place and I would know that she needed more than the introductory training. Thankfully, she went with the third option. She strolled into my study wearing an oversized t-shirt and no panties. I smiled serenely.

"To your future." I raised my glass, and she did the same. Training complete, I knew I didn't have to be kind or nice with whatever I chose to do next. "When you're done with that drink, Gina, get on your knees."

"Why the hell would I do that?" She asked but all the same, drained her glass and dropped to her knees. She looked up at me perplexed. "Very funny, fuckwit." She scoffed and tried and failed to get up. "Let me up you fucking toad."

"You know, I've been very tolerable of these names you keep calling me, but I've just about had enough." I took a sip of my drink and stood over her. Her head was perfectly level with my cock. Kismet.

"What, are you going to insist that I call you Dad?" She scoffed again. "Never gonna happen." I reached down and caressed her cheek, drawing her gaze up to me.

"I'm not going to insist on anything." I smiled, still caressing her cheek. "I'm telling you that from now on, you are going to call me Mr. Silvers or Sir." I tapped her nose. "I stopped wanting to be your father a long time ago, Gina." Reaching down, I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and began to pull it up. "You have chipped away at all the affection I held for you." The shirt went over her head and I frowned at her ghastly cotton bra. "Now, what I want..." I pulled a pair of scissors from a nearby drawer and snipped the bra off, exposing her gorgeous b cups and puffy pink nipples. "Is your unconditional obedience."

"My what?"

"I'm tired of your never-ending disrespect." I continued as if she hadn't spoken. "And I decided to do something about it." She was finally naked, save the necklace and my mouth was watering. She looked so much like her mother that tears came to my eyes. Janice's face with the body of an eighteen year old. Truly a dream come true. That necklace was the best 20k I had ever spent. I sat down in my armchair and beckoned her forward. "I think you have an idea of what's happening right now." She nodded frantically, unable to speak. "I also think that you understand how much power I hold." She nodded again. "So, wouldn't you want to make sure I'm in the best mood possible at all times?" I shifted and tugged my cock out of the hole in my boxers. Her eyes widened in terror at it's veiny, throbbing length. I'd been waiting for this all day. "Wouldn't you blow me right now, just to make sure I don't take all my pent-up anger out on your gorgeous insolent face?"

"I would." She nodded vigorously but the look of terror never left her face.

"Would you beg?"

"Please let me blow you." She whispered. I sat back, unconvinced. "Please, Mr. Silvers. Please let me suck your cock." She crawled towards me, tears forming in her eyes. I smiled.

"Only if you really want to..." I shrugged and she licked the underside of my cock very gently before tentatively sucking on the tip. Tears began to run down her face as she began slobbering all over it. Her cheeks hollowed as she went as deep as she could, and she used one hand to grab the base and another to fondle my balls. I remained silent though I was enjoying it. She looked up at me, tears still streaming down her face and I grabbed a chunk of her blonde hair, wanting to take control of the situation. I pressed her down on my cock and watched impassively as she choked on it. I held her down for three seconds, then five, and I only let her go when she began tapping my thigh furiously. Pushing her off, I let her fall to the floor and stood over her as she coughed and sputtered, gasping for air. "I'm not done, darling Gina."

I knelt over her and pushed her hair out of her eyes. She looked so frightened and the old me might have felt some sympathy. But the old me died with Janice. I positioned my cock between her tits squeezed them together and began to fuck them in earnest. She was staring up at me, mouth open in genuine fear. I smiled, basking in it.

"Please don't do this, Mr. Silvers." She called, voice shaking. "I'm sorry for everything I have ever done." I continued as if I couldn't even hear her. I felt that all too familiar tightness in my balls. "Think of my mother. She wouldn't want this..."

"I am thinking of your mother, Gina." I pressed her tits together even tighter, spitting down to create additional lubrication. She shivered in revulsion. "In fact, this was one of her absolute favorite positions." And with that, I came, splattering gob after gob on her pretty face and in her lovely blonde hair. I began to stand up. "You are going to eat every single drop of cum." She froze for exactly half a second and began to use her hands to scoop up the sticky white fluid. "Your mother never did that..." I commented. "But I want you to get very used to the taste. It's all you're eating for the next..." I paused, pretending to think. "However long I want, really."

ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers