All Comments on 'Dutiful Father'

by ikitten8

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drivel

dvmrdvmrover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, she is no relation, so to continue living there and enjoying all the benefits including an income, she becomes an employee. Duties of the employment include BJs, hand-jobs, sucking and fucking in all three holes, finally ending with three ways that include DPing. Maybe some bi-sexual treats thrown in to make her worldly, and exclusive unless loaned out. When she reaches CUMSLUT status, he can start taking her out him, and maybe those Bs. will improve to Cs, like her Mom's. If they married, she gives him a couple of kids, then cheats, and of course, pays. No, then you decide. Keep writing.

XYZ

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

I am Justice, the right hand of karma... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH, you can have fun with this one. Make her go to a local college, and when she is not studying, she's fucking, and learning the finer points of making her man happy, while having many orgasms herself.. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh what a great start. there are so many thing he can do to her, oh would fun. even a baby, now that she has no will power any more. please keep writing on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going downhill....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous