Suggestible: Leftovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Rory watches the other video.
2.6k words
4.6
5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

Rory loaded up the second video that he had found on the deceased Dr. Wally Andrews' laptop. The first had shown that the MILF-y but frigid Mrs. Gabby Andrews had been hypnotized by her psychologist husband into believing that she was still a wanton newlywed so that she'd fuck her husband of twenty years, but the man had mistakenly phrased the orders he'd given her in such a way that anyone could use the the trigger phrase and take control of her mind. Rory had done exactly that, and then filled the voluptuous, auburn-haired beauty with his cum twice when he had visited to reformat the dead man's laptop.

As the new video started, Rory realized that he was looking at a different bedroom with a smaller bed and a young woman sitting there. Looking closer, he realized that she looked like a younger version of Mrs. Andrews, though with strawberry blonde hair and a slimmer body.

"Do I have to, Daddy?" she asked the man behind the camera, looking uncomfortable.

"Now, Eileen, college will be very stressful," Rory heard Mr. Andrews' voice speaking softly and evenly. "Hypnotism has helped your mother relax after getting home from her very demanding job. You don't want to burn out in your first year, do you?"

"No...what do I do?"

"Just watch these lights on my phone." A device blocked the camera, facing the girl so Rory couldn't see what was on the screen. As her father continued speaking in a relaxing voice, Rory skipped ahead until the phone was out of the way. "Shall we do those stretching exercises we discussed, Eileen?"

"Yes, Daddy." The young woman had the same unfocused look that her mesmerized mother had on the previous video and got up from her bed to start stretching, almost dancing to an imaginary beat. Through her tank top, Rory could see that her breasts weren't large like her mother's, maybe an upper-range B-cup, but now that he could see her legs under her tight shorts, he realized that they were actually nicer than her mother's.

"You should take off your top and shorts, baby...allow your body to stretch better."

Soon, the girl was down to her lacy bra and panties as she gyrated in front of her father.

"Eileen, you feel relaxed now, right?" her father asked her. At her nod, he continued, "I'm actually very stressed myself...can you see? I've done so much for you, so you want to help."

The girl looked at the man behind the camera as she swayed and then her eyes went down to where Rory figured his lap would be. "Oh."

"Have you ever given a blowjob before, Eileen?"

She knelt down in front of him. "Just once."

"Help me relax," he directed her. Rory saw the camera tilt down as Eileen Andrews took her father's hard cock into her mouth. Rory had only seen the fat man's depleted member on the previous video, and had to admit that, engorged, it was thicker than his own, though Rory's was longer. Not wanting to see the rotund hypnotist's pleasure, Rory skipped ahead a few minutes before the man blasted his load into his daughter's mouth. "Swallow it down...that's a good girl...now, when you hear the activation phrase 'eggplant peach', you will want to do whatever it takes to help me relax. When I give you the deactivation phrase 'peach eggplant', you will return to normal, but you will also feel relaxed and happy, and will not be concerned about any creamy taste remaining in your mouth...just swallow it down."

Eileen sat back and nodded as her father fastened up his trousers.

"You should dress again," he commanded her, and she did so before sitting back on her bed. "You did very well, Eileen...peach eggplant."

She blinked and smiled. "I didn't know what to expect, but I feel great, Daddy! Thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetie...we'll keep working on this through the summer before you go off to college."

It sounded like this new perversion started in early summer, so Rory figured that the video had been shot just a couple weeks before the overweight man had died of a heart attack. Mr. Andrews had clearly overestimated his morbidly obese body's ability to satisfy his hypnotized wife in her sexually-energized 'newlywed mode' while also being orally pleasured by his own daughter, and now Rory was going to reap the benefits of the man's weakness. He reached for his mouse to end the video, but then realized from the progress meter that there was more. The video went to black but then came back on again. Eileen was sitting there once more, but wearing just her underwear, and a different set than before, so it seemed that this was a different day.

"Get on your belly, Eileen, and Daddy will give you a massage."

"Yes, Daddy." She lay on her bed as directed, unconcerned as her rotund father climbed up onto her back, completely naked. Rory tried not to look directly at the gross, sweaty older man as he rubbed at his daughter's shoulders.

"Does this feel good, sweetie?" He rubbed his engorged member along her asscrack as he massaged her.

"Yes, Daddy."

All too soon, the man groaned and spurt his load up his daughter's back.

"Daddy?"

"Don't worry, honey, it's just some sweat." He quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped up the mess before they both got dressed again. He once again ended the session with the deactivation phrase and a grateful daughter. The video went to black, but it seemed that there was still more.

Now Eileen was sitting on the edge of her bed wearing sexier black lace underwear, her unfocused look indicating that she was once again under the influence of her father's hypnotic control. The man got behind her on the bed to rub at her shoulders before unfastening her bra. Rory gasped at her wide pink areolas, looking very much like her mother's, though they seemed even larger on the younger woman's smaller breasts. Mr. Andrews reached around to cup her boobs.

"Daddy?" Eileen looked confused.

"Just massaging you everywhere, honey," he explained.

"Um, okay."

"Feels good, right?" he asked her as he squished her youthful breasts in his meaty hands.

"Yeah..." she sighed.

After tweaking her nipples a bit, Mr. Andrews moved one hand down to his daughter's trim stomach, massaging as he continued moving downward. "Spread your legs, Eileen." She did, and his hand went into her panties.

His daughter flinched. "I, uh, don't...Daddy?"

"Just another kind of massage, Eileen...an internal one...you'll feel so good..."

She lay her head back into her father's chest and gasped...Rory realized that the man's fingers had slipped inside her. After a couple minutes of stimulation, her mouth opened and her breathing increased. "Daddy, I'm feeling...uhh..."

"Just let it out, sweetie," he whispered into her ear.

"Uhhhhohhhh Daddyyy...!" Her body stiffened and she shook in orgasm as her father brought her off. "Mmuhh...huhh..."

"Such a good girl..." Mr. Andrews told her, kissing her cheek and then pulling his hands away to stand back up. "Now you really need to help me relax as well, Eileen," he told her as his very hard erection poked at her mouth. Once she recovered from her orgasm, she sucked his member between her lips and he came down her throat within a minute. Afterward, he moved to the camera and the video ended.

Rory sat back. Definitely not as hot as when the man had fucked his mesmerized wife, but the guy had clearly been making progress toward doing the same with his own daughter, who was either eighteen or nineteen if she was heading off to college. Still, what an incestuous asshole! He wondered if Mr. Andrews had gotten any further, but realized from the timestamp on the video that the man had probably keeled over shortly afterward.

---

The next day, after he was done with work, Rory headed back to the Andrews house. After making sure that no one in the neighborhood saw him, he rang the bell.

Mrs. Andrews opened the door. "Oh, Rory? Did you forget something yesterday?"

"Yes...pickle peach."

Gabby smiled. "Honey, why did you ring the bell?"

"Sorry, love, forgot my key," Rory replied as he stepped inside. "You look gorgeous," he told her as he beheld the wavy auburn-haired 40-year-old woman in her tight blouse and pencil skirt.

She blushed. "Just got home...didn't have time to change."

He started unfastening her blouse. "Why don't I help you out of these?"

They didn't even make it to the bedroom. After freeing Gabby's tremendous D-cup breasts from her blouse and bra, he lifted her skirt, pressed her up against the wall, pulled aside her panties, and thrust his hard cock inside the voluptuous woman.

"Ohh yes..." she moaned, "fuck me, darling."

And he did, managing to go a full five minutes before he hosed her unprotected insides with another batch of his swimmers.

"Ohh, cumming..." she moaned and shook as she felt his hot sperm throb inside her. "Uhh! Uhh!"

After they finished orgasming, Rory pulled out and they re-dressed. "Rory wasn't here tonight," he informed her, and she nodded. Then he stepped out the door and said, "Peach pickle," before closing it behind him. He could see through the frosted glass next to the door that Gabby was just standing there, her eyes closed as she counted to 100, as per his previous instructions. After she was done, she'd go have a shower that would get rid of the evidence. Smiling, he headed home.

---

Rory visited Gabby Andrews every day, sometimes staying for hours on weekends as he filled her defenseless reproductive system with youthful sperm over and over. He was getting used to saying, "Love you, too," in response to her declarations. He wondered about that...he supposed he loved her, in a way...certainly he loved how she made him feel.

"Hey, Gabby," he said as he got behind her rounded ass on her bed, "why don't we do some role-playing?"

She looked back at him. "Oh? Who are we going to be?"

He swiped the head of his cock along her well-lubricated slit. "You be yourself...my newlywed wife," he quickly clarified before he accidentally took her out of her trance, "but pretend I'm a tech, come to fix your husband's computer, and you want to have an affair with me. Call me Rory."

"Oh, that's hot," she responded. "Ooh, Rory, why don't you put that hard cock inside me? My husband'll never find out how much you make me cum."

Rory felt his member somehow get even harder before he slipped it into her hot channel.

"Ooh, yesss..." she moaned. "That's a nice hard cock...fuck me, Rory! Take me!"

And he did, grabbing hold of the voluptuous MILF's rounded hips as he rammed into her.

"Oh God!" she gasped, and he felt her pussy convulse around his cock.

"You getting off on this?" he chided her as he continued to thrust.

"Really horny today..." she responded as her body calmed down from the quick orgasm. As she felt her breasts swing underneath her, she realized that they were a bit sore, signaling her oncoming ovulation. Maybe today they would finally make a baby, she hoped. She gasped as she came again.

"Jesus..." Rory moaned as he felt her orgasmic insides squeeze him once more. The woman's mature body was like a sperm vacuum. He used a fistful of her luscious auburn hair as a handhold while he continued thrusting inside her.

She arched her back as her husband -- no, Rory the tech -- took her. She could feel another orgasm building and had an idea. "Rory, don't cum inside me...that's only for my husband. You have to pull out," she whined.

His response was to get a better grip on her hair and thrust into her harder, growling.

"Noo...Rory...! Please, we're trying for a baby...it can't be you...don't cum insiiide..." she moaned.

Rory was surprised by this revelation, as Gabby had said that she was on the pill, but then realized that she had added her own bit to the fantasy he had proposed. "You're gonna take my cum, slut, and your stupid husband's gonna have to raise my baby."

Her body was shaking, right at the edge of what she felt would be a massive orgasm. "Nooo...pleeease! Don't...don't...cum in meeee!"

"Arghhh!" Rory grunted as his orgasm blew through his loins and blasted deep inside the fertile woman.

Gabby arched her back as she felt Rory -- no, her husband -- inseminate her welcoming depths with his load of baby batter. "NOOO! Ohhgodddd! UHH! UHH!" Her body stiffened as she came hard, each pulse of the young man's sperm deep inside her primed body pushing her orgasm over another wave of pleasure. Spurt...spurt...spurt... "H-uhh! UHH! Ugh..." Their bodies were in sync...if this didn't get her pregnant, she realized, nothing would.

Finally, he let go and she fell forward, still shaking. She rolled to the side and he spooned her from behind as she continued to vibrate.

"That was so hot, Gabby...thank you," he whispered into her ear.

"Never...uhh...thought you'd have a cuckold fantasy, Wally...ohh...where did that come from, baby?" She reached back to caress his face.

"Just thought I'd give it a try...you seemed to really get off on the idea of a young man named Rory cumming inside you."

"Mmm..." she sighed and turned to give him a kiss.

---

Rory woke, confused, before he realized that he had fallen asleep in Gabby's bed. He reached out into the dark and, feeling one of Gabby's large boobs, gave it a squeeze.

"Mm..." she moaned, still asleep.

"I always wanted to try this..." he said, and moved his legs under hers, lifting them up and over his slim body. He was soon lying perpendicular to her, with his cock pointing at her well-fucked pussy, though her body was rotated 90 degrees from when he fucked her in the missionary or doggy style position. As he slipped his cock back inside his mesmerized fuck toy, he moaned at how hot she felt inside. He took hold of one of her upper thighs and used that as leverage to pull himself deeper inside her. With the remains of his previous ejaculation lubricating her insides, he encountered barely any resistance as he thrust.

"Mm! Mm!" she moaned in her sleep.

He reached up and squeezed one of the sleeping woman's large breasts as he sawed into her. He wished he could latch his mouth onto one of those fantastic mammaries, but the angle just wasn't right. He lightly squeezed her nipple, making her gasp. His other hand went to massage her prominent clitoris.

It only took a couple minutes before her insides gripped him tightly and her eyes flew open. "Ohh! Fuuuck!" she cried out and came on his cock. "Wallyy!"

"Urgh!" Rory grunted and filled her vulnerable depths with yet another dangerous batch of virile sperm. "Jeeesus..." He instinctively thrust into her as deeply as he could, his body doing its best to impregnate his fertile victim, even if his conscious mind didn't understand the truth of the matter. After he was done, he slipped out of her and lay back.

Gabby snuggled her head into his shoulder. "Mmm...you've never fucked me in my sleep before...or have you? Maybe I just didn't wake up?"

Rory could feel post-orgasm lethargy pulling him back to the realm of dreams. "No, first time."

She kissed his cheek. "I feel good...really good."

He sighed. "Me too." His blinks were getting longer.

"I think it worked this time."

"Ohgood..." Rory mumbled as he fell back asleep.

Gabby's hand moved to her midsection. Deep inside, Rory's previous batch of sperm from when they had been role-playing earlier finally reached her egg. They swarmed it, their heads battering its walls until one little fishy finally gained purchase and slipped inside.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers