DVa Hates Hackers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really can't help yourself, belle?" Widowmaker purred into 's ear, reaching out with one hand to gently run her fingers across the pilot's exposed tummy. whined at the older woman's touch but could do little else.

"This is wrong!" DVa managed to choke out through yet another orgasm. Her entire body trembled, quivered under Widowmaker's soft, agonizing touch. "You can't do this!"

Widowmaker found herself giggling. She had initially wanted to let out some pent up stress, use the pilot as an outlet, fuck the girl and be done with it. But this was turning into something the Talon mercenary could actually enjoy. As much as someone like her could enjoy in the first place, that is.

The older woman reached out to catch the young pilot under her chin, turning her head so they were face to face. Widowmaker looked into her pet's eyes and saw fear, shame, embarrassment, the humiliation of being made into a slut... She almost felt sorry for the poor thing, but deep down Widowmaker also saw the deeply buried desires that a hero like would never speak of. She saw the excitement, the curiosity, the attraction, but above all, she saw the enjoyment.

"You're our new pet, mon amour. I can do whatever I want. Like this..."

With her fingers under 's chin, Widowmaker pulled her lips to her own. Aside from a small squeak of surprise, DVa made no effort to stop her. The kiss was slow at first, but slowly grew into something far more intense. As their lips morphed and mashed together, passion ruled supreme.

Widowmaker's fingers moved from the girl's chin, sliding softly across her neck until she held by the back of her head. The assassin pulled the pilot closer, deepening their kiss. The young and helpless prey moaned as her captor's tongue slithered into her mouth, Widowmaker herself totally and utterly gleeful at the thought that this poor young thing was being ravished by pleasure and ecstasy against her will. The girl's own body had been turned against her and it was the most delicious evil the pale blue sniper had ever partaken in.

They pulled apart after a few agonizingly long moments, the young pilot gasping for breath as Widowmaker took a brief opportunity to suck on her tongue. She slurped away before planting a quick kiss on DVa's chin. She planted another on her captive's exposed neck, swiping her tongue across the girl's soft, pale skin, giggling like a madwoman.

"Magnifique..." Widowmaker murmured, fingers dancing across the bare skin of 's back as she held the girl's body flush to her own. Her head darted downwards to plant a kiss on her captive's collarbone. She planted another between the small mounds that were DVa's breasts. Her tongue lashed out to taste the girl's hardened nipple before she took the pink pebble into her mouth, her soft lips closing around it and sucking.

"No...." protested weakly and pointedly without the fire she had before. "Stop... please..."

Widowmaker hummed pleasantly, wearing a small smile as she easily flipped the girl over onto her belly. Partly because of her superior strength, partly because couldn't resist even if she wanted to. Now, with laying on her front, Widowmaker could get a nice look at the real prize of the evening: The asian girl's cute little ass.

The taller woman's grin curled into a devious smirk as she reached out and palmed both ass-cheeks. DVa's entire body tensed up and the younger girl's breath caught in her throat. Widowmaker liked that, the fear, the apprehension. It was a reminder of what they were: Predator and prey.

"You still don't understand the situation, demoiselle. You don't get to choose. I do."

Lips spreading into a wild, wicked smile, Widowmaker took a moment to revel in getting exactly what she wanted. She spread the asian girl's ass-cheeks apart, exposing the tight rosebud of her anus. Then, after a moment of dramatic pause, darted her head forward and buried her face in DVa's ass.

"No! No no no, stop it! Not there!" DVa cried and wailed but it was an impotent struggle against an assault she had no power to stop. Her ass was Widowmaker's plaything. A hole to be plundered by the older woman's tongue... And whatever else she decided to use.

DVa's body was out of her control, but even bodily reactions couldn't be completely under Sombra's technological spell. So she thrashed and wailed and shuddered and moaned as her tight little ass became Widowmaker's evening meal, licked and sucked and kissed and prodded at the talon operative's behest. And by God did Widowmaker behest.

Widowmaker finally pulled away after a fashion, cackling like a woman drunk on sex and power. She nipped playfully at her victim's plump rear, making her jump and squeak beneath her, before slapping an open palm down hard on the right cheek. Then she did the same to the left, gazing down hungrily as the cute little booty quivered in reaction to her abuse. DVa could do nothing but whine pathetically. She didn't even have the energy to curse her captors out anymore.

"Your ass is mine, chérie."

"Please..."

Widowmaker spread her cheeks apart again, holding them open while she gathered up the saliva in her mouth. She didn't spit for that would have been too crass, instead opting to let it dribble out of her mouth and onto the tight pucker of DVa's ass.

DVa moaned weakly into the bedsheets as Widowmaker used two fingers to rub the spit deep into her hole, thoroughly spreading the natural lubricant into her darkest depths. Widowmaker hadn't been lying or boasting. DVa's ass belonged to her now. It was a statement of fact. Widowmaker was simply enjoying what was hers.

"Magnifique..." The assassin murmured again, her sharp eyes watching with wicked intent as two of her slender fingers sank slowly, sensually into the moist depths of DVa's tight ass. "There are none like you. You are a true prize."

- - -

Hana shuddered, tears welling in her eyes as she succumbed to being violated. The fingers being pushed into her ass hurt even with the saliva left behind by Widowmaker's tongue bath. But the pain wasn't the true horror. What frightened the fearless pilot the most wasn't the powerlessness, the captivity, or even the rape. It was the fact that her body was still betraying her. It was the sharp spikes of pleasure that were shooting through her nerves as a coldblooded assassin plundered her ass with her fingers and tongue.

This was totally fucked and wrong but there was some part of Hana Song that was actually enjoying herself. And such an unspeakable idea was more painful than any anal finger-fucking could ever hope to be.

Hana knew then that her ass truly did belong to Talon.

END

12