All Comments on 'DVD Night Ch. 02'

by StoryScott

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not

even close to erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Written By a Two Year Old

This was non erotic rutting by trailer trash characters Formulaic drivel 1*Cuckold crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Come on man just stop if you can't do any better than that! Your fucking 12 year old fantasies are pissing everybody off! Fuck his slut of a wife too as I'd kick her fucking ass to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You just had to have the husband get locked out and then jack off watching through the fucking window? Let me guess you are another sick ass fucking wimpy cuckold!? You have to have a fucking sick mind to get turned on by this shit! Not to mention how fucked up you'd have to be to write it! Sorry Scott but you are a sick fucker!!!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The lack of eroticism was only matched

by the lack of any obvious story-telling skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did he

did he fuck his sister when he walked her home?

norcal62norcal62almost 11 years ago
Ever notice how often Brits use "realize" and "recognize" in their stories?

Do a count sometime with Find in Word.

As others said, this is just a story, not a reason to become all moral about the actions of the characters. Fantasy should remain just that; fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brits don't use "realize" and "recognize" in their stories'

They use "realise" and "recognise". They are not British variants of the words, it's how they were originally spelled.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A real piece of shit, terrible even for a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous