All Comments on 'DWB The Sequel'

by endorsin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
grhkemgrhkemover 2 years ago

Hi endorfin,

I have to congratulate you on a super double header, just read your two posts, back to back.

I love both the style of your writing, telling a story and also talking to the reader in different parts and also the plot.

Perhaps you could extend/broaden your talents with some new, as in totally new celebrity characters and exploring other aspects of sexual play/depravity, nothing too severe and always legal of course.

I hope you post other stories as you have a wonderfully unique style which draws the reader in and takes them along your meandering path and keeps us wanting more,

endorsinendorsinover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks grhkem. Glad you liked it. Think I'm done with celebrity stories for now though. This was just where the initial idea inexorably led.

AlaireAlaireover 2 years ago

Hey man, saw that you had written a sequel to DWB and I wanted to apologize again for how I came across in my comment on it.

I recently reread it and it is really a superb piece of erotic celebrity fiction. It is just the right amount of nasty that I like without being too gross and I always appreciate it when a celebrity story features rimming as there is just something I find incredibly hot about imagining women who we usually see as classy perform such a dirty act.

You are definitely among the best writers of celeb fiction on this site and while I find it sad that you are likely done with celebrity stories, I appreciate that you took the time to write two this long.

Once again, sorry for my previous behavior. You are a great writer with great skills!!!

endorsinendorsinover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Alaire. And all good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous