DWB The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck!' Daisy cried as she realised we were all witness to her shameful tryst, and looked simultaneously aghast and ecstatic as she was struck with ropes of the Bellboy's cum and the waves of her own orgasm crashed over her, as we all watched on in amazed amusement.

No sooner had the Bellboy done so than he was pulling his pants up and rushing back into the elevator, frantically pushing the close button to make good his escape.

But just as it began to close, a hand suddenly reached out and crossed the threshold, triggering the safety sensor.

'Wait!' The hand's owner said. It was M. Trying gamely to take some semblance of control of the situation.

M rose from the ground awkwardly, and trying to compose herself despite her totally nude state, reached up to make sure her mask was still on straight (it was thank god), and came and took the gobsmacked Bellhop's hand and said the following.

'A word if I may.'

*******

'So what happened then?' I'm sure you're all asking. 'Finish the fucking story!'

Well, after some select, hushed, imploring words from M, the bellboy, was cajoled into the main room, and went over to the phone and dialled some short number, and then, after muttering a few unintelligible words, clearly said the following.

'Code Pink.'

He then handed the phone to M, who proceeded to listen and nod and finally say;

'I believe we can accept those terms.' And promptly hung up.

And what did that mean? It meant that M had asked and been informed that it was not entirely unheard of that the hotel staff weren't, on occasion, called upon to join in on some of the somewhat sordid undertakings that can happen in a high-end hotel penthouse suite. Discretion was guaranteed by both sides.

It meant that not ten minutes later (just enough time for the starving to eat) the elevator sounded and out came the following;

Two more bellboys. A heaving great big chef. And another that I am only able to describe as a Bull Dyke, forgive me if the words are ill-chosen or offensive, I mean only for you to know who had been assembled.

They all came in and took in the sight before them. Six gloriously naked masked girls, and me, the odd one out.

The Chef, I guess the ranking member of the hotel staff, looked around, appraising the situation, and then glanced at his watch, and apparently not one for small talk, said the following.

'Let's get started then shall we?'

Suffice it to say that everyone that wanted to lick, suck, fuck and be fucked, went on to do exactly that. There were even shifts so to speak, as in when two left, another two arrived, such that whatever the level of inadequate dicking I had been able to provide, was more than made up for. And then some!

Condoms were worn, I think, for the most part. I'm sorry that I won't be revealing the full extent of the sordid little episode, it's just too much to be able to describe. So please consider this your own minus one. Sorry not sorry.

And me? Well I just manned the camera. No not really. I did what I'd wanted to do all night; I sheepishly approached Natalie and asked if she would allow the honour of going down on her, before someone else claimed her.

She looked up at me and smiled that wondrous smile, and simply leaned back and spread her legs as wide as they would go. I couldn't help but look over at M, who was staring right back, despite having two bellboys all over, and in, her. She smiled at me and mouthed the words.

'You're welcome. Enjoy,'

How would I ever repay her?!

Well, enjoy I did. I licked Nat's pussy, and then her arsehole, and then mounted her and gave her my best effort. In her pussy, and then her arse. And then, to finish, she pushed me down on to the couch and began sucking on my impossibly hard cock.

'Paint my face B.' She said looking me straight in the eye.

'Turn Padme into Queen Amidala.'

And I most certainly did. Well I did my best anyway, all things considered.

In all honesty it is possibly that particular episode that I find myself returning to time and time again. Go figure.

*******

End Credits

Some indeterminate amount of time later, when the sun was beginning to come up, and everyone had gone, I found myself sitting at the bar nursing a (well-earned?) beer as M finished cleaning herself up in the bathroom.

'So B. Was there anything you wish you had gotten to do with anyone but didn't?' She asked, as she walked out, drying her hair with a towel, otherwise perfectly nude.

'Are you kidding?' I replied. 'I would need 3 weeks straight to get through all the things I would like to have done!'

'Weeks? Hmm.' She replied, and then asked; 'How about months?

'What?' I replied, unsure what she meant.

'B, you didn't think they all happened to be in London just for the premiere of my little Indi movie did you? You really should read the trades more. B we're all making a movie together, we had a meeting about it yesterday. So...a few months from now, all going well, they'll all be back for the three month shoot. It's the first one greenlit from my production company!'

She seemed a bit giddy at that and for a moment I forgot about the whole sex aspect and congratulated her properly with a great big hug.

'M I had no idea. Well done!'

'Thanks! Yeah, yet another reason I've been so busy lately.' She revealed, and then smiled;

'You want to hear the name?'

'Of the film or the company?' I asked.

'The company...the film's just got a working title.'

'Oh ok. Yep sure. What is it?' I asked.

'Do Women Better.' She said proudly.

I just looked at her blankly.

'Do Women Better? I asked, somewhat struggling to take this, and its myriad repercussions, in.

Mmmhmm.' M merely replied, as she sauntered towards me, dropping her towel to the ground as she did.

'You mean DWB?' I asked.

'Mmmhmm.' She replied, as if it was nothing, pushing herself between myself and the bar, and casually flicking my dressing gown open.

'And what's more, the film...well it's a Sci-fi, and we will all have to have short hair for it...'

'You're kidding right.?!' I asked, unable to quite believe what I was hearing.

She just shook her head and smiled. And then looked down. You know where.

'But enough about that B. Right now I just want to know if you've got more round in your clip so to speak..?'

She took my cock up in her hand and began slowly coaxing it to life, while I did the maths in my head; Emma Watson versus a long night of unbelievable sexual release. It was no contest.

'Of course M.' I replied as she took me into her mouth. 'Always. For you, you know I do.'

'Good.' She mumbled, before letting it fall free, to make one last point.

'Because I have this room booked til Monday, and, after what's just happened, I feel as though you and your cock owe me, big-time, wouldn't you say?'

'Both I, and it, would say. Big-time.' I replied.

She stood up and climbed onto me, and sunk herself onto my oh so spoiled cock. She clenched her wet pussy muscles around me.

'Mmmm, that's the spot! Now. Tell me all the things you want to do to us all B. In explicit DWB detail.'

My mind whirred as my dick stirred. Where to begin?

The End.

P.S. I know, I know, don't worry I won't leave you hanging. Or not entirely. In short, I spent(!) nearly every spare moment in the following months getting to act out just about every crazy goddamn sexual whim and fantasy with some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Each was more amazing than the next, and not just in the sack either, they were truly wonderful, fascinating and funny people! And, humbly, I like to think that they got something out of it as well. Some form or newfound freedom?! I dunno, I guess you'd have to ask them...

Oh and the video. Yeah I finally got my hands on it. And it was, of course, glorious. My wankbank could just about take down Wall Street it's that big nowadays! I won't go into every detail, suffice to say that for every Minus One that didn't do one of those things, I made goddamned sure they did in the end!

We did another timestop together. And this time I didn't hold back at all. I went all in, and out, and in, of every available hole, and spent all liquids. I made it as wrong, and therefore as right, as it could possibly be.

Also, they turned out to be (dirtily) weirdly competitive about it truth be told. As in, if I did something new with one of them, they'd invariably find out about it during the next week and demand that they get to do that as well. Like what?

Like cumming up one of Alicia's nostrils such that it came back out the other.

Like Kate giving me what I now know is called a Blumpkin. Look it up.

Like Alicia making me pull on her tits until they were as pointy as her video game's character.

Like Daisy of all people turning up dressed as Rey -- well they all then came dressed as their most famous characters.

Natalie, for example, not only had me face-fuck her while dressed in full Queen Amidala regalia, but also donned her Closer stripper outfit and performed a striptease for me until she was completely nude, save for that pink wig. While she showed me the real footage! And no I may not share it.

Brie never did 'stream' anything so sordid as that first time, in fact she stopped doing Youtube videos altogether. But if I were you I'd keep an eye out for a surprise OnlyFans account. You never know! She did get me to tie her up and take her power so to speak, ie. do whatever the fuck I wanted to her, and this time I did not hold back.

And M? Dear M. Well we just kept on keeping on. Our own OG DWB procedure. She did sing that song from her film as I played her arse like a jug one time. Bluegrass would make a helleva comeback if we released it as the video clip!

And guess what else?! More were added to the DWB roster. Karen Gillan joined the film, and our little Harem. One time she endured hours of makeup just to let me get my dick Nebula blue!

Scarlett Johansson heard about what was going on in London and flew over especially. Her sexy raspy voice was temporarily made smooth with my cum coating her larynx.

Tessa Thompson rode me like a wild Valkyrie until I came inside her sweet little arsehole, and then squeezed it out onto my chest so she could lick it all up.

And Gal Godot crossed over into the Marvel Cum Universe by taking my cock deep in her throat and smashing her Wonder Woman crown thingy into my pubes, over and over again.

The point, dear reader, is that despite the overwhelming improbability of it all, it turns out that your fantasies are their fantasies after all, and somewhere out there, right now, they are acting upon them all. In every filthy depraved way imaginable.

Licking, sucking, fucking, the whole kit and kaboodle. I hope that makes you, and them, all feel better. I really do.

And to think, it all began in a house in London, with a boy and a girl, with his hungover morning wood, and some bedsheets pulled suddenly aside!

Yeah, yeah I know, this is really testing the limits of believability now. But I am but the messenger in this sordid little tale. It didn't have to be me, it could have been you, in another world. Just remember to be nice to those around you, you never know what they'll end up doing with their lives, and to/with you as part of it.

The film, the actual film, they were all in, was well received. And I was thanked in the fucking credits! With any luck there'll be a sequel!

And, if any of you care to know -- who was the Dark Horse? Sorry guys. Another Minus One. Sucks huh?!

Ok everyone. We're done.

The Actual End.