All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
Awesome Chapter!

We finally got the Barb encounter the story promised...and it was so worth it. Great scene (especially the inclusion of measurements! ;-)) I like the arrival of Mom that was only witnessed by Dweeb.

I'm hoping Mom is bigger than Barb when Dweeb has his encounter with her.

Really enjoyed how the Secret Admirer went from a letter to a picture that showed just how much she dwarfed Barb. I like the idea of a buxom nerdette that somehow goes unnoticed by the rest of the school (sort of like Dweeb) but a female janitor that the school looks down on that secretly has "the biggest tits" could be interesting. Someone like that could steer Dweeb to other students, teachers and visiting students from other campuses (knowing that Dweeb will ultimately return to her massiveness).

This story has all sorts of potential (it can go on seemingly forever) since Dweeb can encounter neighbors, workers at places he frequents, friends of family members, etc. So, I hope, even if it turns out to be an occasional one-shot here and there that you're not growing tired of Dweeb (as a character) yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh fuck yeah!

Here we go... I can't wait for the next chapter. You have a gift man, please continue writing, I love your style!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 5 years ago
Another Great

Great addition to the dweeb story. Can't wait for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Ch. 03 Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info