All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 05 - Inspiration'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sublime! This chapter is fantastic, pure erotica perfection! Cannot wait for the next one! Thank you, MishaPearl!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sublime… *blush*. I only can hope not to disappoint you. Thanks for reading! MP2 :-)

MentoleMentolealmost 2 years ago

Sort of disappointed with the way this story went. Liked the first 4 chapters, but than the person who I thought was the main character got sloppy seconds from his uncle and the girl he liked who seemed to like him lost her first time to her dad. He's seems to get the shaft in the story.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

On the bright side Mentole, The Dweeb may not know he “got sloppy seconds” (or thirds, since it was his mom!) and probably will be forever ignorant about Suzie and Edgar. This is often the way of the world. Still, it makes me a little sad to hear you were disappointed. Thanks for reading MP2:-)

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

First, it's not called "sloppy seconds" because he's the second person to have ever had sex with her (so it wouldn't be "sloppy thirds because she's his mother"). It's called "sloppy seconds" because he got the singularly delightful (sarcasm) experience of having his entry lubricated by another man's sperm and semen. Or at least, that's the original meaning. Now it can also mean that he got to experience her vaginal canal shortly after another man had used it. So yeah, he got sloppy seconds from his mom, then his fantasy girl gave her virginity to her father, and he's apparently determined to impregnate her, so the "dweeb" will probably learn about it when he gets sloppy seconds from *her* and finds out she's pregnant. Or, more likely, he *won't* find out, and he'll get to raise another man's kid (because he's a "dweeb" and he's going to "do the right thing" after Suzanne lies to him) all while remaining a blissfully ignorant, dweeby cuckold. That seems to be the direction this story is headed in, at least. Lovely.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

I think, Anubelore, you may have misinterpreted something. I was responding to Mentole, who characterized the story through his/her personal prism. Thanks for reading and sharing your comment. MP2:-)

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Where is the tag warning that it's a cuckold story?

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

You sound upset, Lancastrian and I am sorry. TBH I have never considered using tags as “trigger warnings” but only as helpful search terms for readers with particular interests. In fact, I have generally wanted to have more than ten search tags available and have felt constrained that more were unavailable. Please be advised, any of my chapters could contain cuckold situations. Again, I apologize for any distress I caused by failing to warn you previously. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Ch. 04 Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info