Dweeb Ch. 05 - Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne, who was closest, leaned in, gave her dad a big hug and kissed him quickly, but affectionately, on his lips before yielding to her mother. Bernice's following mouth closed perfunctorily against her husband's, then melted away like frost at first sunlight. "There," she said with finality, as she pulled back and side-hugged her daughter. "Now, off you both go... have a good day. Dinner at six, okay?"

Edgar, glad to be safe in his big pick-up, backed down the driveway still smelling his daughter's sweet hair and feeling her breasts crush through four layers of clothes onto his hard chest as she hugged him. Suzanne, inexplicably, had molded herself more closely to her father than she had first intended. She tasted his coffee when she kissed him, but weirdly, something else made her tingle inside, too, and now, while she pointed her Honda toward the high school, she tried to fathom why this morning's kiss was different from any other she had experienced. "It was almost like he was my boyfriend, not my dad," she mused in confusion.

At half-past noon, Suzanne returned home from cheerleading practice. The empty double driveway reminded her that her mother would be running errands all afternoon, and, of course, her dad's Ram pick-up was absent since he had his plumbing job at Superintendent Fredericks' house. As she parked her Civic on the right side, nosed up against the closed garage door, she thought again, "Man! What a work out! The shower's going to feel so great!"

In her room, Suzanne yanked her rust-red scrunchy off her ponytail, shook out her shoulder-length hair and then pulled her stretchy sleeveless Rough Riders cheerleader jersey over her head. Her pert breasts bobbled behind her red satin Y-back sports bra as her top tugged upward over the hills. After folding the jersey, she stepped out of her skirt and carefully stowed the uniform in a dresser drawer. Next, she sat on her bed, then removed her Nikes and peeled her white knee-socks off her feet.

Suzanne massaged her tight calf muscles and frowned at the light hair regrowth on her shins. "Guess it's time for another shave," she sighed as stood up and tugged off her bra. Her nipples zinged and stiffened up as the Lycra cleared her tits. Looking under her upraised arms, she added, "Might as well touch up the pits, too."

Suzanne wasn't as hairy as many of her classmates. Her friend Emma Clark, a lively petite brunette, was very hirsute and even had to use a cream under her nose to get rid of a little black mustache that she would have otherwise. Some of her friends also waxed, plucked or shaved their pubes. As she skinned out of her matching red briefs, she was glad, as always, that her hair down there was so sparse and fair that Emma had once teasingly called her 'Princess Bald Beaver.'

Knowing that she was alone in the house, Suzanne paraded nude along the upper corridor from her bedroom to the main bathroom. As she flipped on the lights and ceiling fan, she kicked the door behind her almost closed, then reached through the front slider to turn on the shower taps. Moments later, with her Gillette Venus in hand, she stepped into the steaming stall and stood directly under the spray while she put her razor in the ceramic soap holder inset in the shower tiles. She loved how the hot water plastered her long hair to her neck as it divided at her shoulders, then cascaded simultaneously over her boobs and down between her scapulae.

As it happened, Suzanne was not home alone. While she was busy undressing, her father parked his Ram 2500 in the driveway beside her Honda. The Superintendent's plumbing job had not been as complicated as it might have been and he was happy to be done early enough to crack open a beer and surf ESPN. When he walked in the front door, however, something else caught his attention.

Looking up from the entry hall, Edgar Pomeroy spotted his daughter's naked fanny flash white as she passed through the second-floor bathroom doorway. His despicable double's voice immediately prompted him, "Opportunity knocks! See? She didn't even close, let alone lock, the door. She must've heard your truck's motor. She wants you to look at her... there's no other explanation!"

Edgar hung up his windbreaker and took off his heavy work boots. Stocking-footed, he cautiously climbed the stairs and then paused, with his back to the wall, while he listened at the ajar door. When he heard the shower noise increase, then lessen again, as its glass door opened and closed, he knew his daughter had entered the stall. Pushing the cracked door open a further three inches, he watched her revolve slowly under the spray behind the frosted glass until the mirror over the sink was too steamed up to continue reflecting her blurry pink image.

Edgar's libido dared him, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in there while the getting's good!"

Edgar's conscience argued, "I can't. She's my daughter. I've already pushed the envelope too far!"

"Bullshit!" The voice riposted, "You haven't even licked the gum, yet! I'm telling you: She's ripe and ready..."

As the memory of his daughter's pebbly areolae and pop-rivet nips refreshed itself in his mind, Edgar unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned his work shirt. In seconds, all his clothes lay heaped on the hall carpet. His lust congratulated him, "Atta boy! Go show her what a woman needs to know!" Surrendering to his animal need, he quietly pushed the door wide enough to slip silently into the bathroom.

Suzanne felt the draft on her wet back as Edgar went all in, stepped through the open slider, then re-closed it behind himself and crowded her glistening body. Instantly spinning in the spray, she shrieked, "DAAADDY! What are you doing in here!?"

Edgar grinned into his daughter's shocked wide-open eyes and calmly answered, "My job finished up quicker than I expected and I wanted a shower before you used up all the hot water." He took his time and kept his matter-of-fact tone flat as his eyes took in her complete nudity. Then, lifting the soap from underneath the razor, he rubbed it into a lather on a washrag, then swabbed her chest high up near her collarbones. As his right hand coursed left-to-right from one shoulder to the other, and suds spilled down, then up over her breast tops, he casually said, "I thought we could share. You know - I do you and you do me?"

Suzanne was caught in an ambivalent trap. Aghast at the intrusion, she wanted to run away, but her father's firm hand, propelling the soft cloth over her skin rooted her feet and froze her voice. Inner warmth, complemented by the streaming shower on her spine, spread to her belly as his hand dropped and cruised from right-to-left across her tit tips. She involuntarily closed her eyes and soaked in the sensual stimulation.

Edgar put back the soap bar, then brought up his empty left hand to cup and capture Suzanne's right breast just as he squeezed his fingers through the rag onto its primed nipple. She squeaked, "Uhnn... but Dad..."

"...But what, Buttercup?" Edgar asked, trying out a new pet name. He released Suzanne's boob and slid his hand to her hip, then around to her bottom. Huskily, as he switched his pinching fingertips to her puffed up left halo, he continued, "We can do each other. It's alright." Driving his left hand through her gapped thighs from behind, he stretched out is long middle finger and teased it between her pussy's outer lips.

Suzanne wiggled uncontrollably as her shattering nerves craved longer and stronger attention. She had occasionally played with herself, but never had she felt the fire that burned in her like it did now. "B-b-butt..." she bubbled incoherently as she moved a half-step closer and naturally stroked her dad's glutes with her splayed fingers.

"Yes," agreed, Edgar. "You can start with my butt, Suzie." Pulling her even nearer, he gained better access to her lubricating slot. As his finger breached her vagina's os, she flexed her knuckles and dug her nails into his cheeks. The sharp pain he felt disappeared quickly but triggered his burgeoning cock to lift its head and bump into her reclusive clitoris.

Suzanne whimpered and split her hands. Clutching Edgar's back high in the middle his shoulder blades while she kept a death-grip on his ass, she lunged her pelvis forward and pinned his upright erection between their stomachs as her first-ever non-self-actuated orgasm ripped from her bowels to her brain. He dropped the washrag and hugged her slippery breasts to his matted chest hairs while he buzzed in her ear, "Good girl, Buttercup. Come for Daddy."

Suzanne obediently melted in Edgar's embrace as her soul poured through her snatch and raced down her thighs. She mewled and bit into his neck. He arched his back, driving his imprisoned dick against her abdomen until his full nuts squashed onto her no longer hidden hot-button. She yipped and squeezed him impossibly tighter with her strong arms.

Reaching past her, Edgar shut off the taps and said softly, "That's enough for now, Suzie. Let's save the rest of the hot water for later." She suddenly fell limp against him and chewed her lips, unable to speak. Holding her in the crook of his left arm, he pulled open the nearest slider, led her out onto the bathmat and then dried her dripping backside with a towel, not caring whether the rest of her, or him, was still wet. She glowed inside and out as he rubbed her down.

"Let's go to your room, Suzie," Edgar suggested sotto voce. "I'm nowhere near done doing you and you haven't begun to do me." Keeping the towel pressed to her back, he picked her up and cradled her as he toed open the bathroom door. Then, slipping sideways into the hall, he carried her to her bed and laid her gently down on her back. "Now, Buttercup," he gnarred throatily, "Let's just see how much butter you've got in that cup of yours."

Edgar quickly climbed up between his daughter's legs and kissed the pearl nub peeking at him through the pale pubic down covering her prepuce. She flinched at the intense electrical jolt his lips engendered. As she instinctively grabbed his ears in her hands, he lowered his sights and shivered his tongue through her juicy slot to her grotto's entrance. She moaned and thrashed her head on her pillow as he pierced her.

Suzanne never imagined the pleasure she now felt as her father tickled her tunnel with his tongue. Another crisis broke in waves and she clamped his head tight to her cunt lest he should try to escape. She didn't know there was nothing like that in his mind as he furiously slurped the slurry that she bestowed on him. Pushing his hands under her bottom, he filleted her cunt and hermetically sealed himself to it while she flopped wildly, like a flag in a high wind.

When she lay quiet again, Edgar pushed Suzanne's knees wide apart and scooted on his shins up under her elevated ass. "Now, Buttercup, it's time to do me," he growled.

Unerringly targeting the teen's quivering half-bald quim, Edgar eased himself past her tight little hole's inner lips until they kissed his cock behind its spade's flared flange. Her chest rose as she breathed in deep with his, and her, first penetration. Expecting that her hymen had been ruptured long ago by her athletic activities, he was ecstatic to record her reaction to his prick and know for certain that no young pup had fucked her yet.

"Okay, Suzie," Edgar crooned. "There's no stopping us now." He leaned forward and, with that, thrust himself fully to the back of her nest. He chuckled inwardly as he watched her neck muscles cord, while her nostrils flared with sharp little breath intakes. Retreating halfway, he lunged again and felt himself flatten on her cervix.

Suzanne yelped, then moaned, then burbled nonsense noises as her father deliciously drilled her. She crabbed her fingers in the bed covers and threw her legs behind his humping hips to lock him in place. She felt indescribable ecstasy as her collapsing Kegels crunched the piston slamming her womb's wall. Gritting her teeth, she saw lights flashing on her closed eyelids as she climaxed in a third series of rolling thunderclaps.

Edgar had done well to hold back as long as he had, but his nuts had had enough. As his little girl seized up and forcibly pulled his chest forward to bounce on her sweaty tits, they blew up. Spurt after spurt, ounce upon ounce, his shooting cock pumped his aggrieved balls utterly empty. Panting breathlessly, he nuzzled her neck and said, "Let's... uh, rest... uh, awhile and then... take our shower... together."

Nodding wordlessly, Suzanne smiled up at her ceiling while she held onto Edgar and made sure his softening prick stayed stuffed deep inside her for as long as nature allowed.

12