All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 08 - Resolution'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another intensely erotic chapter! Wonderful story telling! So very well written and descriptive, I felt like being there, watching it unfold with every detail in the cinema of my mind. I cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you very much MP2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marvelous, loved the idea that Edgar drugged Bernice to have sex with Suzie. What if she was not yet completely out but semi-consciously watched her husband and her daughter in a dreamlike haze. Next day she is not sure if what she thinks she saw wasn’t just a dream, conjuring up images of her fellating her brother on the couch in their parents’ living room and subconsciously replacing these images of herself and her brother with her husband and her daughter. Or was it really happening what she thinks she saw? This series is so good, fires up the fantasy so much!! 5 stars are not enough!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

You are kind, Anonymous, and generous with your praise. Thanks for reading and enjoying my work. MP2 :-)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Congratulations, Anonymous, for picking up on the single line in a former chapter where we learn that Bernice lost her virginity to her brother, and then using that information to spin off into a 'What if...' scenario. That isn't where I was taking this story (so it's not a spoiler to the other readers) but it is, indeed, an intriguing idea. Thanks for reading! MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
608 Followers
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES