Dweeb Ch. 08 - Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours and twenty minutes later, 'The Last Jedi' end-credits rolled on the Pomeroy Samsung television screen. Suzanne straightened up, lifted her head from Edgar's paunch and peered through the living room's darkness at her mother, still slouched in the armchair less than six feet away. Poking her dad gently in the ribs with her elbow, she whispered, "Do you think she's actually asleep and has been this whole time?"

Edgar nodded and answered hopefully, "I expect so, Buttercup." He didn't admit to spiking Bernice's Manhattan, but added, "You remember, she said she was 'pooped' and thought she might not be able to stay awake."

Suzanne bobbed her head happily and said, "Yeah. She also said we should 'leave her be'..." She got off the loveseat and cautiously moved over to examine her mom. Turning her head back to her dad, she declared in a normal voice, "She's snoring! She's, like, totally out!" Then, grabbing the Pendleton throw from the fireplace hearth seat, she honored Bernice's last request and covered her with the plaid wool blanket.

While Suzanne was busy tending to her mother, Edgar stood from the settee and stuffed his sticky withered wick back inside his boxers. Zipping up and buckling his work pants, he looked at the china mantle clock, then announced, "It's only ten o'clock, Suzie, but I was up early and suddenly I'm feeling pretty worn out, myself." He shut off the television then turned to leave the room, continuing, "Do what you like, but keep it quiet. I'll see you in the morning. Maybe we can make breakfast for Mom for Mothers' Day... what do you say?"

Suzanne bounded in front Edgar and blocked his exit. Standing legs spread and arms akimbo, she shook her head, then exclaimed in no uncertain terms, "No way, Daddy!" She moved in close, hugged her braless breasts flat against his midsection and laid her cheek sideways on his chest as she purred, "I'm coming to bed with you... I mean, I'm going to bed with you and then coming some more!" Insistently, she grabbed his hand and led him toward the stairs.

By the time they reached the upper landing, Edgar's cock was once again epically erect and straining against his trousers. Taking the initiative away from Suzanne, he scooped her into his arms and growled, "You thought you saw 'The Last Jedi', but what if I showed you 'The Return Of The Jedi'?"

Suzanne squealed, "Oh, Daddy! Yes! That's just what I hoped!" She curled into his cradle and sensed her pussy's lubrication begin as she wiggled her thighs one against the other. She expected him to to turn and take her to her room again, but instead, Edgar pivoted and carried her in the opposite direction. At the end of the hall, he dumped her unceremoniously in the middle of his own king-size vacant marital bed.

Confused, Suzanne cried out as she whumped onto the mattress, "What's going on, Daddy? I thought we'd, you know, do it, in my bed...like before. We could close the door and Mom would never know, even if she woke up."

Edgar busily stripped as he answered, "That wasn't something you worried about downstairs during the movie, was it? You were bold. You were naughty. But you weren't thinking about Mom." Naked, with his prick standing at a right angle, he strode to the bedside and said, with just a hint of heat, "So now I'm going to help you keep things in perspective."

12