All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 10 - Scuttled'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the dweeb son gets cucked again. Shocking.

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

A few chapters ago I called you out on this clusterfuck direction and surprise, I was fucking right. Wrong tags and wrong cat, misleading premise. Lol.

JOHNW42JOHNW42almost 2 years ago

Dang the girl get taken by her dad, his mom get taken by his uncle, looks like the ole teacher is the only girl left

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

As shocking, Anonymous, as say, Charlie cheating on Mom with his English teacher? Colleen is rediscovering her complete womanhood, as much as Charlie is transitioning to manhood, right? And what of Suzie, Edgar, Bernice and Butch? Thank you for reading and commenting. MP2 :-)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, EZ8lt, there must be something attracting about the ‘clusterfuck direction’ because, a few chapters later, you are still reading and I very much appreciate that. Thank you. Don’t give up hope, JOHNW42, the final chapter is yet unwritten. Thanks for your comments. MP2 :-)

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 2 years ago

Damn, Colleen is so hot with her mature voluptuous body.

Don't finish this story too fast please. Not until Charlie gets a chance to prove himself a better lover than that sleazeball Wilford. And mom/son doggy style please! Charlie deserves a little reward for buying such a thoughtful present :-)

5 stars storytelling.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the stars, Greenreader. I am always happy to hear when a reader is pleased. MP2 :-)

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

@MishaPearl2 Actually, I skipped them chapters since the last one I commented on (2 or 3), and because of the predictibility, I only had to read the description for this and then the very beginning and end of it to see I was right all along. Therefore, you shouldn't thank me for anything, but I do thank you for proving me fucking right mate :)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 2 years agoAuthor

So, EZ8lt, everything’s tickety-boo, then, right mate? Ta! MP2 ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES