Dweeb Ch. 10 - Scuttled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking that he might be wanting to dance some more, Colleen protested, "Actually, Ford, my feet hurt a little. These flats were brand-new and I might have gotten a blister."

"The den's perfect, then, Baby," Wilford riposted. "There's a huge armchair with an ottoman in there. Just go sit, take your shoes off and relax." He detoured into the living room as he said over his shoulder, "I'm going to pour myself a short whiskey. Can I build a drink for you?"

Too late, Colleen remembered long-ago physician warnings that drinking alcohol while pregnant, even in the earliest stages, was a poor idea. She regretted that she'd already had two Rob Roys at Foghorn's. "I still don't know if I've ovulated, let alone gotten fertilized," she thought. "But if, as I hope, I have, then it's stupid to continue any risk." Out loud, she answered simply, "No, thanks, but a glass of ice-water would be nice."

When Wilford entered the den, Colleen was ensconced between the great arms of his mammoth easy chair with her bare heels on its matching huge hassock. Her butt was pushed deep into the back cushion as she leaned forward over her bent knees and stretched to rub her toes. Taking a slow sip of his I. W. Harper while he surveyed her seated-egg form, he set her water down on the small dark oak table beside her and then placed his own rocks glass next to her tumbler. "There's your drink when you want it," he said conversationally. Then, slightly more forcefully, but still pleasant, he ordered, "Now flop back and let me do that."

Without waiting for her answer, Wilford dropped to his knees in front of the footstool, tucked Colleen's cast-off bobby-sox into her discarded shoes and pushed them all aside. In a continuing fluid motion, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet toward him. As her legs straightened, she reclined and scooted her bottom forward along the glazed-finish carob leather seat cushion. Sliding his hands to her heels and then over her arches to her pearly russet enameled toenails, he smiled up at her quizzically expectant face while he complimented, "Good, Baby. Just lay back like that and let me soothe these pretty little piggies."

Colleen stared back with wonder as Wilford lightly kissed her toe tips in order from left-to-right as if he were a Bacchanal faun playing a warm-up scale on his panpipes. A sensation that was both calming and exciting at the same time flew longitudinally through her. It occurred to her that no man, and certainly not her dear departed husband, had ever knelt before her like this or attended her with such deft care. Closing her eyes, she flexed her fingers into the chair arms and reveled in her new imbued royalty.

Wilford kept a close eye on Colleen as he applied calculated pressure to targeted zones. His thumbs cruised purposefully over the balls of her feet while he worked his palms' heels assiduously against particular meridians in her insteps. He watched as her lips parted and she huffed small irregular breaths while her breasts heaved below her shiny navy top. He listened to her lacquered fingernails scratch against the leather and smiled to see her bliss as she slowly rolled her head on the chair's back.

"Collie," Wilford called softly. "Your calves are tight, let me rub them out for you." Accepting her indistinct murmur for agreement, he said, "Alright, then. Raise your bottom for me and I'll pull away your slacks so I can do that. When she hiked her ass a half-inch from the chair cushion, he laid his gut between her knees on the stool then reached up and swiftly yanked her peach stretch pants under her bridged curves to her thigh tops. "Mmm, beige... practically invisible," he thought, as her thin tricot panties came into view and answered the question that he had pondered earlier in the evening.

Continuing his downward force, Wilford pulled the slacks' elasticized waistband to Colleen's shins, then directed her, "Okay, Baby, curl your legs up for me, so I can get these off and out of the way." As the stretchy polyester pants cleared her heels, he stood from the floor and dropped them in a loose pile onto her loafers. She started to rest her bare legs back on the ottoman, but before she could, he sat on it facing her, intercepted her lowering feet and then parked them on the leather top on either side of his hips.

Forking his hands onto her shins, Wilford squeezed his fingers and thumbs into the muscle meat while he slowly graded upward over Colleen's calves to the hollows behind her knees. She inhaled sharp short breaths as the firm steady pressure on her legs built a corresponding sexual tension deep in her loins. Her belly rippled and lubricating beads surfaced through the flimsy porous veil covering, but not hiding, her mounded camel-toe's central crease. He licked his lips at her evident appreciation and gutturally asked, "How are you doing, Collie? Feeling better?"

Colleen first answered the rhetorical question with a long low groaning moan, then she removed her hands from the chair arms and clutched her masseur's wrists as her desperately increasing need seized her more strongly than his powerful grip ever could. "Ohhh, Forrrrd," she hissed. "I want you so much, so bad... help me. P-pleeeze!?"

Wilford grinned and growled, "Alright, Baby, alright..." Gliding his palms up under Colleen's thighs to her ass cheeks, he slid off the stool to his knees and bulldozed his chest over the hard leather cushion between her widening legs. Her now copiously flowing aromatic juices darkened her rayon panties to match her muff's dishwater-blonde curls. He breathed in her hot scent as he pulled her hips forward and licked her puffed-out pussy from bottom to top.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes," wailed Colleen as Wilford's tongue drove stiffly against her excited clit. Burying her grasping hands in his wavy hair, she held his head tight to her oozing cooze while she opened her bent knees as much as the great chair allowed. Lowering his chin, he dredged her splitting slit with his nose, then prehensiley cleared her soaked gusset from her cunt's mouth and deeply kissed its parting lips. She mewled, "M-more, Ford... harder... more!"

Fully clamped to Colleen's gyrating pelvis by her steel-trap fingers, Wilford let go her buttocks and frantically released his eager erection from imprisonment in his chinos while he foraged ever more diligently for her pudding. As she jerked against his jowls, she cried out, "There it is, Ford! Oh, God! Not enough! FUCK me!"

Wilford broke off from Colleen's orgasming orifice and spun her between the chair's heavy padded arms onto her knees. "Hug it, Baby," he ordered gruffly as he pressed his left hand flat to her spine and propelled her torso forward. When she hooked her elbows around and embraced the broad chairback, he swatted her left glute smartly and threw her words back at her, "Harder! More!" She flinched from the surprising blow and obediently squashed her bulging breasts into the glazed overstuffed leather while an electric thrill raced from her pussy to her throat.

Closing in on her rump, Wilford guided his proud pillar's purple-rose crown past her panties' sidelined centerpiece to Colleen's fibrillating tunnel and nosed through the adit. Then, hauling her hips to his by her love-handles, he jammed his joint to its roots with a singularly strong stroke. She convulsed with ecstasy as his driving dick slammed through her climaxing cunt into her cervix. Her Kegels contracted to keep him lodged forever, but he thwarted them.

Wilford pulled back against Colleen's grabbing pussy almost to the exit point, then returned, deliberately slowly. His glans tickled her G-spot while it slid resolutely and then bumped her back wall again. She sucked in her breath, bit her lips and scraped her nails on the chairback as a second wonderous wave critically crashed through her entire body. He groaned into her ear, "Yeah, Collie, keep coming, and I will, too."

Wilford wasn't actually sure if he could keep his implied promise and withhold his own crisis while Colleen enjoyed multiple orgasms. He felt his nuts tighten threateningly. Chuffing as he pulled back only to thrust forward again, and again, he did his best while she twerked around his chugging cock. Quicker than he wanted, but still long enough for her to pound her fists on the armchair as a third crescendo cascaded, he punched his prick to the pubes and held her fast while his ejaculating balls depleted themselves.

A minute later, Wilford withdrew his cum-festooned fat chub from Colleen's dripping overfilled pocket and straightened up. At the same time, he pulled her from the easy chair and turned her about-face. As he hugged her poly-blend top against his sweat-dampened Polo, he chuckled, "Have you noticed that one thing we're getting to know about each other is that neither of us is too interested in taking off our clothes when we make love?"

Colleen softly stroked Wilford's face as she moved her left hand behind his head, then kissed him sweetly and answered, "Yes, and that's not all that I've noticed." Hugging him close, she burbled into his chest, "I've also noticed that you're not too interested in using a rubber." She laughed and asked outright, "Have you had a vasectomy, Ford?"

The question hit Wilford harder than any slap could have done. "What? Uh, no, Collie, I haven't," he replied with a frown. "Why? Aren't you on the pill, or something? Are you in danger of getting pregnant?"

Colleen squeezed herself even tighter against her brother-in-law as she gave him the news. "Well, as for all of that: No, I'm not using any birth control. I think I mentioned Friday that I hadn't had so much as a date since Wally was killed and, to be perfectly frank, I didn't plan on having sex with you when you asked me to substitute for your friend with the flu and have dinner at the Chart House."

Colleen looked up into Wilford's astonished face and smiled reduce the shock as she continued, "And yes, I suppose it is possible that I might get pregnant with your child... if that hasn't already happened." She declined to tell him about her son's competing sperm as she unambiguously clarified, "I'm at the most fertile point in my current period and, based on the reactions that I've had to your, uhm... stimulus, it wouldn't surprise me if I've sent an egg out to meet all your little friends."

Wilford swallowed hard as he tried to wrap his mind around the arriving information. He stuttered, "I-I don't know wh-what to say, Collie. What would you want to do if you were having my baby?"

"That's a fair question, Ford," Colleen responded seriously. "You're Wally's brother and, in a way, it would be like having the second child that we always wanted, but never seemed to be lucky enough to get. I wouldn't insist on you doing anything particular, except, of course, help with the support, but I would absolutely want to keep him, or her."

Wilford kissed Colleen tenderly, then honestly confessed, "I haven't been the most responsible lover, I know, Collie, but I swear to you now: If you're pregnant, I'll stand by you all the way." He gulped a great breath and pledged further, "And, if you're not pregnant and don't hate me, then I'll do all I can to give you that 'second child', if that would please you."

"Oh, God, Ford," Colleen sighed. "I absolutely don't hate you and I would love to be pregnant." Notwithstanding her just subsided multiple orgasms, she felt suddenly desperately horny again. She melted into him and whispered, as she lifted the hem of his shirt, "So, take off your clothes, take me to bed, and just... TAKE me!"

12