All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 13 - Breakfast'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful new chapter! I already look forward to the next one! Thank you very much MP2!!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

So glad to hear that, Anonymous. MP2 :-)

kyotie913kyotie913over 1 year ago

You have killed a story that started out as a story worth reading. You turned Colleen into an ignorant female. Having her hook up with a DEWEB like Ford is just STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i could give negative stars I would.

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

Charlie needs to get in gear and man up!!!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate your comment, Kyotie. Contrasted with Anonymous’ accolade (see above) it provides further evidence, if any were needed, of the amazing diversity among my readers. MP2 :-)

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate your comment Kyotie. It is further evidence, if any is needed, of the diversity among Literotica readers. MP2 :-)

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

Well, I for one really dislike Wilford...

Damn it Charlie, grow out of that dweeb phase. :-) Your uncle is getting ahead. You could have caressed your mothers pink flower under the table similar to what Suzanne did. I bet Colleen would've said no to the intruding creep. Worth fighting for sure.

Keep writing MP2 please!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

Well,Greenreader, it is sometimes said that age and cunning may overcome youth and exuberance, but one mustn’t overlook that Colleen is in the catbird’s seat and may not have a losing position. Thanks for reading! MP2 :-)

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

MishaPearl, I stand unarmed and defeated by your voice of Reason and can only agree with you.

I humbly confess that Charlie's eyes I use to look upon other characters. Totally flawed from me to expect him to be "all that" at this point in time especially knowing that he was a Dweeb most of his life ha ha. My mom/son kink seeks thrills and naturally pairs those two together even if they might not even be perfect for each other. Can't help it unfortunately so I moan and vent but ultimately it will be as Master of Words decides.

Even I see the ease and reasoning of Wilford/Colleen and Suzanne/Charlie pairing. One could say its only natural but for me all Wilford would get is a kick in his behind. :-)

I like how you write MP2!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Greenreader, thank you and do not think there is anything amiss when you have a preferred prism to filter light. This is an attribute (not necessarily a ‘flaw’) shared by everyone. Keep on keeping on and enjoy yourself always. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deeply depressing entry from my perspective. Charlie is the perpetual whipping boy cuckold. But then the story is about what a pathetic dweeb he is after all. The title is certainly accurate. Is there a pool on when poor ol charlie will become a statistic? Perhaps when he learns his mother is bearing Wilford's child, and marrying him? Or maybe when he learns his crush is bearing he father's child? He certainly lacks the spine to do anything other than become a statistic, at this point. Which is why it's so damnably depressing. Evidently some people enjoy reading about suffering. Takes all kinds. I keep hoping his life will get better. It doesn't. Guess that's not my kink.

ctalonctalonabout 1 year ago

So what happened to chapter 13. It has been awhile now.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl210 months agoAuthor

Chapter 13 was the last bite of that ‘Slice of life’ tale. Take it from there with your own imagination MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Series Info