Dweeb Ch. 13 - Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles was torn, but trapped. Frustrated and resentful, he pushed back his chair while he replied darkly, "Yeah, okay. If you say so." Moments later, slumped in the back seat of the red coupe that he used to think was so cool, he silently wondered, "What else can Uncle Wilford do to ruin my day with Mom?" As the Chevy SS softly rumbled its way from the parking lot into traffic, he closed his eyes and countered his sulk by focusing on his immediate memory of Suzanne's flat elongated navel centered between her Hollisters and her tied-back Beefy-T.

In his most fanciful moments, Charles had never once considered how seductive the cheerleader's belly button could be. Possibly this was due to the fact that he had never before had occasion to view it, but even in his masturbatory dreams, he had thought only about her obviously perky tits, her bouncy round bubble butt and, of course, the mysterious what's-it between her toned legs. Now, as he remembered the delightful divot in her taut tummy, his cock hardened painfully in his Hanes briefs. Opening his eyes, he warily watched the front seat occupants while he untucked his sport shirt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his Wranglers beneath the draped loose shirttails.

Charles spread his knees wide behind his mother's seatback as he dove his right hand under his briefs' elastic waist and seized his throbbing full-grown tool. Suppressing a groan, he pushed his left hand between the split zipper teeth and grabbed his aching cotton-wrapped balls. Slowly, he pressed his shoulders flat into his seatback while he stretched to lengthen his body and give himself maximum manual maneuverability. Pleased that he had not drawn any attention from the conversing adults, he palped his figs and methodically tickled his most sensitive spot under his engorged plum's chin.

Sacrificing vigilance for concentration, Charles narrowed his eyes and basked as his stirred excitement rose from his groin through his chest. He teased his tongue tip against his front teeth and imagined he was circumnavigating Suzanne's thin shallow umbilical depression. In his mind, she held his head tight against her and writhed upward for firmer contact. In his hands, his nuts huddled happily while his pulse pumped powerfully through his thick undervein to his stimulated spade.

More quickly than he expected, Charles' overloaded system fried its circuits. The evacuating jism fountained laterally under his shirt. While he mentally mouthed Suzanne's midriff, his spouting prick prodigiously puddled hot blooped blobs onto the coarse hairs trailing upward from his sandy pubic forest and transformed his own navel into a semen pond. When he was fully spent, he relaxed onto his seat, secured his softening dick then napped as his skin soaked in his natural moisturizer.

Behind the wheel, Wilford virtually forgot his disgruntled nephew existed as he cast sidelong appreciative glances at his sister-in-law's belted-in profile and deftly steered the Chevy away from the urban zones into tree-lined single-family-dwelling residential areas while she chatted pleasantly about small nothings. The snug diagonal safety strap sharply divided her full mature breasts which outshone the sun as they pushed their underwired supports against her shimmering pastel egg-yolk-yellow acetate top. Silently, he marveled again at how her figure had gained, rather than lost, sex appeal in the twenty-odd years since he and his brother had first met her. Chuckling inwardly, he thought, "Well, Wally, you may have got her first, but you're gone now. If I'm not already her next baby's daddy, she's ready and willing for me to be!"

Colleen turned her head left just in time to catch Wilford's latest leer. She smiled and asked, "Penny for your thoughts, Ford?"

Keeping his voice low, Wilford laughed, "I was thinking we didn't have a classic banana split last night, but I sure enjoyed our variation!" He reached out his right hand and lightly rubbed Colleen's left leg just above the knee. Then, reducing his volume even further, he added, "Seriously. I meant everything I said before. I think we should officially combine forces. We could sell our smaller houses and get a nicer, larger one to, you know, uhm... grow into."

Sudden heat flared under Wilford's palm and raced up Colleen's inner thigh to settle deep in her teeming womb. Her heart leaped. As a blush flashed over her pale cheeks, she involuntarily clutched the door's armrest in a white-knuckle grip and simultaneously clamped his browsing right hand to her leg through her lemon polyester slacks. Desperately near swooning, she coughed, "F-ford! Are you proposing to me?"

Wilford checked his rear-view mirror and noted that Charles appeared to be asleep. With a broad grin, he answered, "Uh, yeah... I guess I am, at that. So, Collie, will you, umm, marry me?"

Colleen's mind reeled but, as she squeezed Wilford's gripping hand, she instantly soughed, "Yes!" Then, twisting in her seat, she peered nervously around the headrest at her relaxed laid-out son and said, "Don't say anything to Charlie, though. I'm sure, if I break it to him just right, that everything will be okay."

12