All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 03'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yasss @ Joe and Kate!!!

Whooo!! It seems that Kate is indeed pregnant! I hope you write more of them although I understand that this is supposed to be Curt's story now, I just can't help but still feel attached to them ;) and major AAAWWWW.. to Curt for being a good and decent human being. Damn so he's the reasonable between the two of them huh? Can't wait to read more! Please update faster!

Blovely4youBlovely4youabout 6 years ago
God Damn it

"What is this? Some kind of pre lawsuit party?"

I fucking HOWLED.

Thank you. So. Much.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenabout 6 years ago

"Well that has to be the most fucked up psychotic fairytale I've ever heard,"

Fuuuuuck... Danke fĂŒr den Lachflash... I just laughed and laughed and laughed...

'til my wife came to look what the hell I was doing.

Now she is leaping up your two stories... and I can see it in her face... She's turned on knowing she shouldn't be turned on by such a nasty story.

At the end of the story... she'll probably want to hug and murder you... :p

It seems you have now two fans in Belgium.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Joe & Kate!

I'm just starting this series! But would love a second series of Joe and Kate! Pleeeeaaassseeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

I tried reading See Through Me and had to quit. Joe has to be one of the shittiest wannabe Doms on the planet. This chapter just confirmed everything I thought about him. So fucking pathetic and insecure that he feels the need to hurt her to force he to answer his question. The actions whilst mild in comparison to what he’s already done to her confirm Curt’s concerns. He either trusts her feelings for him AND the intentions of a very long term friend and colleague or he doesn’t trust either of them.

It’s not love it’s Stockholm Syndrome.

As for this story “Daddy Doms” ALWAYS make me uncomfortable and whilst I’ve had this type of relationship explained to me to reassure me otherwise it just gives me the creeps. I know the cause; (I was abused as a child) but even knowing the difference between that and the D/s type of relationship in the story doesn’t help me to separate the two things in my mind.

I’m planning to attempt to read more of the story, I guess it depends on how often the “Daddy Dom” thing comes up. I was hoping that Curt wouldn’t be the monster that his friend is. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh god will joy ever marry kate or will have a baby without marriage and use her and dump her easily(no need to wife unlike divorce after marriage) when bored since no need of divorce as no marriagr

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kate thinks shes more attractive than i suspect joe sees her as

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES