Dwelling in Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My apologies Kate, I meant no offense. He is my best friend and all, and I was taken aback. But you are a beautiful girl, and I don't doubt he is crazy about you."

I frowned in silent frustration.

"Joe, do you mind if I talk with Kate alone?" I asked evenly.

Kate's eyes widened, and instantly flew to Joe. She looked afraid of how he would react. And with good reason. Joe looked pissed.

"I swear I have no ill intentions," I declared. "Just let me talk to her. What do you have to lose old man?"

"A lot, now," Joe gritted. "I'll give you five minutes."

I watched Kate breathe a sigh of relief as Joe retreated stiffly back to his study, and closed the door.

I broke the ice.

"Look Kate, I'll be straight with you. Joe told me what happened. He told me that he raped you. As an attorney, and his partner and friend, I have to ask you, are you here against your will?"

Kate looked shocked.

"No! I'm not here against my will! I..." she stuttered. "Technically, yes, Joe raped me that first night. There are no two ways about it. I was drunk though, and I admit that I could have fought back harder than I did. But I was attracted to him. It was easy to submit, you know? And over the course of the trip, I realized that I really did want to be with him, as messed up as it was."

Looking uneasy, she asked, "How much did he tell you?"

"Only that he raped you and that you both fell in love afterward. You can understand why I was skeptical and compelled to intervene," I said.

"Naturally," she agreed. "You're a good friend."

I laughed, "I don't know if Joe is as convinced of that right now. But seriously, seeing as how we only have a couple minutes, I want to make it clear that if you should need help, if you need to get away or whatever, you can call me any time and I will come to your aid. Joe is my friend, but I want to make sure you are safe, and with how lovely you are, I doubt Joe would want to let you go, even if he believed it was in your best interest." I reached into my jacket and pulled my business card, handing it to her.

"That's just it though," she almost laughed. "Joe tried to get me to leave at the end of the cruise. He told me he thought it was for the best, and that I deserved better than him. I chose to stay then, and I choose to stay now," Kate declared confidently.

I nodded. "Well if it's your choice, then I will not stand in your way, or his. Just promise me that if you ever do need to get away, if you change your mind, don't hesitate to call me. Promise?"

Kate smiled, her eyes appreciative of my gesture. "I promise."

"You done?" Joe re-emerged, looking ready to pounce.

"Of course," I grinned. "What are you so sensitive about?"

"He's so sensitive," I whispered across the table to Kate, though I knew Joe could hear. She giggled.

"Enough Donovan," Joe gritted. "Get out. I'll call you on Monday."

"Yes, please do. I'm not above coming back to collect you if need be."

Kate giggled again, "You sure you won't stay the night?"

"Oh baby doll, you're so sweet to offer. Perhaps another time, when Joe isn't being so sensitive," I winked at her, chuckling at his irritated growl.

"Come now, give Curt a hug," I teased, not waiting for her to comply before wrapping her in a big bear hug. If looks could kill, well, thank God they couldn't.

"Remember what I said," I whispered in her ear, ignoring Joe's look of menace as I did so. She nodded, and I took a moment to appreciate her fragrance. She was indeed a captivating girl.

Not bothering with a farewell to Joe, I departed quickly. He would need a few days to cool off. I just hoped that he would not take out his frustrations with me on Kate.

How fucked up was this whole thing? I was almost convinced that she was truly in love with Joe. And I was definitely convinced that he was in love with her. Joe would never have taken a woman home, and asked her to stay, if he wasn't committed. Plus, she was a stunner. If this was for real, and Joe had a chance at happiness, well then I couldn't have been more thrilled. But I was still uncertain.

I thought of how young Kate was, how innocent and naïve, and it made me think of Bethany again. Perhaps Joe and I had more similar tastes than I thought. I envied the fucker now, knowing that he had taken what he wanted, and I could not. Well, I supposed I could, but apparently I was a tad more concerned about serving time.

To each their own, I thought as I shrugged and buckled my seatbelt.

--

"So, pet, what did he say?" Joe queried, his voice a throaty combination of menace and genuine curiosity.

"I'm not at liberty to say," I answered nonchalantly.

"And I'm not at liberty to keep your ass the beautiful creamy shade it is now," Joe warned, his voice thick with the dominance I so craved. It was why I had stayed with him to begin with. It made me want to run. So I could be caught. My nipples hardened in anticipation.

"I'm no snitch Joe. Curt told me something in confidence, and I can't betray his trust," I explained as he approached me, his eyes filled with determination and lust.

"And I respect that," Joe drawled. "Of course I don't have to be happy about it. It will be interesting to see how long you last. You forget Kate, that this is what I do."

And with that, Joe grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to the bedroom.

"To think, just when I was sure you were as comfortable as I in this relationship, you challenge me with another act of rebellion. Tsk, tsk. I'll have to take measures, you understand," he explained calmly, tearing off my dress and throwing me on the bed.

My pussy was on fire for him as I struggled to orient myself.

"Joe, please, just let it be."

"Darling, you know I can't. I asked you a question, and you outright refused to give me an answer. What kind of Dom would I be if I let that go unpunished?"

"A merciful one? A loving and understanding one?" I offered sweetly.

"Nice try pet," Joe chuckled, tying my ankles to the hidden D rings in the footboard, followed by my wrists to the headboard.

"I think you know well by now that I am anything but merciful," Joe hissed, diving instantly between my legs, sucking at my puffy lips and grazing them with his teeth.

As he liked to do, he slid two fingers inside me, ready to monitor my contractions.

"No Joe, no," I begged weakly, shifting my hips from side to side. I wanted him so badly, but I knew he was going to make me work for it.

"Mmm, yes cunt, yes," Joe whispered huskily just before pressing a soft kiss to my mound.

I squirmed and bucked my hips in defense.

"Hold still, cunt," Joe warned. "Hold very still."

I forced myself to breathe in and out, and endure this. I would talk. It was just a matter of how long I could hold out.

Using his other hand, Joe zeroed in on my clit, prodding softly at it, alternating between a flicking motion and pressing squarely upon it. I moaned when he pressed directly on it. The sensations were intense, and filled my entire body with heated desire. I wanted him to force his cock into me, wet or not. I needed it.

And then he stopped toying with my clit. He waited several seconds for me to come down before resuming. I endured several rounds of this until I was clawing at the air and cursing like a sailor.

"Fuck! Joe please, fuck!" I couldn't help bucking my hips at him, even though he'd told me to keep still.

Suddenly Joe rose up and slapped both my tits, hard.

"Oww!" I cried.

And he did it again. Thwack, thwack!

"Jesus Joe, please!" I begged. Still he continued. He alternated between slapping my tits and sucking and nibbling on my nipples.

I threw my head back, and embraced the pain. I was just working my way back toward orgasm, when he moved back down, re-inserting his fingers into my clenching pussy.

"Now cunt, I think you know the rules. Things will only get worse if you cum without my permission. You know this," he grimly reminded me.

I nodded, my body now breaking out in a light sweat.

"You can beg all you want, but the only way you will cum tonight is if you tell me what Curt said. The choice is yours."

With that, he resumed teasing my swollen nub, this time with his tongue and teeth. Every time I got close, he would slap my thighs hard until tears crept into my eyes.

"Please Joe please!!" I begged. But he would not yield.

Then, it felt like he was withdrawing his fingers from me, but I panicked when I discovered that he was only repositioning. I felt the dreaded finger prodding at my ass, and I bucked with all the more determination to get free.

"No! Joe no!"

"Tell me pet," Joe whispered. "Tell me, or find out what it's like to have four fingers up your ass. Don't think I won't do it."

Maybe I could handle it. Joe had never really hurt me. I tried to relax. It made it easier, but having my ass played with was, at the bare minimum, a soft limit.

Normally Joe lubed me up a bit, but he simply pressed a single digit in, without holding back. I cried out. The pressure was intense. I heard Joe spit on where we were joined, and work in a second finger to the base. He wasn't taking his time, and I found myself panicking.

More spit. Another finger. This one took some doing, I was so tight.

I shrieked, fighting against the pressure, kicking my legs as much as the restraints would allow.

Joe began slowly thrusting all three fingers in, and out. I was shaking my head back and forth, crying out, begging.

"Please Joe, please! Please! Aahhh!!"

"Final warning pet," Joe whispered, and I felt him poise a fourth finger at my opening.

"Okay okay, fuck! Curt told me that you told him everything. He told me that I could call him if I needed him. That if I needed to get away from you, he would help me. Please don't be mad. He just wanted to help!" I cried, still squirming in resistance of his fourth finger, which had not moved.

"That's better," Joe growled, withdrawing his fingers from my poor abused ass.

No sooner had I taken a deep breath of relief, did I feel Joe enter me. Quickly. He thrust in to the hilt, taking my breath away again.

Wrapping his damp fingers in my hair, forcing my delirious gaze to his, he whispered, "You must remember to whom you belong."

And he began to fuck me, hard.

"Open your mouth cunt!" he barked.

I obeyed.

He spat into my mouth, and slammed his cock deep into me, hitting my cervix.

"You're mine!" he roared, pounding me harder.

"Yes Joe, please! Please!"

"Please what cunt?" Joe gritted.

"Please fuck me, cum in me! Please cum in my pussy!" I begged wantonly. I needed it.

I felt his teeth sink into my neck, and I was gone.

"Fuck, Joe!!" I screamed, my walls clenching down on him.

"Kate, yesss!!" Joe cried, and with a mighty thrust, he came, deep inside me. "Aaaahhh!! Fuck yes!!"

Joe thrust on, forcing his essence deep within me, stirring my insides, triggering another orgasm that shook me.

"Please Joe," I begged. "I need to hold you."

I was still tied up, and couldn't wrap my arms around him.

"Just a little while longer baby," Joe purred. "Sshhh, a little while longer."

He kissed me tenderly, and after submitting to his warm tongue, I felt his hands reach up to release my right wrist, then my left.

Exhausted, but determined to hold him, I wrapped my arms around Joe's shoulders, which were trembling from exertion. I sighed in contentment, loving the feel of his cock inside me, trapping our juices.

"You're seeing the doctor next week?" Joe asked, his head resting on my shoulder as he recovered.

"Yes," I whispered, my pussy clenching over him in anticipation.

"Mmmm," Joe growled as he thrust in a final time before collapsing, spent.

With a feeling of pure happiness, I fell asleep.

--

To be continued...

12