Dying Embers

Story Info
A woman meets a blind man in the woods by her campsite.
3k words
4.47
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crickets chirped outside my tent as I adjusted myself. I was laying on my stomach propped up on my elbows. The opening to my tent was half zipped so I can peer out and watch the dying embers of the fire pit discreetly. It was very late, the stars and a full moon were high in the night sky and I was alone. I had come out here on my own to get out of the house and away from the monotony of my work schedule. It was pleasantly cool outside, the breeze tickled my skin as it fluttered the canvas mouth of my shelter. It had been swelteringly hot earlier in the day so the cool night air was a godsend.

I was laying on top of my make shift bed. It was a mat covered in a thicket of blankets and a pillow. An unused sleeping bag lay rolled up against the wall of the tent. It had been too warm even at night for it. I was glad to be alone from everyone as it allowed me to wear what I deemed as comfy clothes without worry of being seen. These consisted of a mint colored loose tank top and a pair of black boy-shorts. They didn't leave much for the imagination. At 29 years old my body had abandoned the small perky shape of my teen years in favor of a more mature woman's. My breasts sagged slightly in my tank top and my hips were wide and thick. I had messy dirty blonde hair that fell past my shoulders in waves and a sun baked freckly complexion. My large brown eyes gazed out into the night as the moon and stars began to light up the campsite. That is when I heard the distinctive snap of a twig and the flicker of movement in the tree line opposite my tent. I sat up and reached for a hunting knife, it lay in its leather sheath by the entrance of my tent. Then a large German Shepard came bounding out the trees. My hand relaxed, it was just a dog. My mind instead raced, what was a dog doing all the way out here? I watched him quietly as he sniffed around the camp fire and raised his head to look at me. Without hesitation he approached me at a slow trot before sniffing the air. I slowly reached out and he sniffed my fingers before giving them a lick. I took this as permission and scratched the side of his face gently and smiled. His ears stood on end before he turned to look at the tree line again. My eyes followed his stare and stopped on a man.

He was tall, burly, and his beard was as full as his wild hair a top his head. Flecks of grey mixed with the raven black obscured his face but I could tell he had a soft smile on his face. He adjusted the pack on his shoulders and trudged into my camp. He was watching the dog more so then looking at me.

"Whadja find girl?" He grumbled. His voice was deep and hoarse like it didn't get much use. As he passed the fire pit he paused and looked down at the embers. The light of the flames lit his face. His eyes were milky white. He was blind. He sniffed and looked around towards his panting dog.

"Someone there?" He said as he stared not at me but somewhere in my general direction. He sniffed the air again. "A woman." He whispered before sitting down cross legged. "I hope we didn't cause you alarm Miss. Just hiking around a bit, I know it's late but as I'm blind and the heat I tend to walk at night ya see."

The dog went over to the man and laid its head in his lap. He smiled and scratched the dog behind the ears. Now that was lit by the firelight I could take in more of his appearance. He had worn boots, ripped jeans, and a flannel shirt on and I had to admit he was built well and fairly handsome. I decide to make my presence more known.

"It's okay. I'm not scared. I thought your dog was a stray or something at first. I've never seen anyone else out here before." I spoke softly and with curiosity. "Do you hike out here often?"

He chuckled. "I live out here. Have a cabin about a mile from here. Living off the grid ya see." He looked towards me, the sound of my voice seemed to help him pin point my whereabouts without much trouble. "I haven't seen a camper out here in many years." He leaned his pack against a tree trunk near by. "My name is Robert. And who might you be?"

"Madeline." I said nodding my head before realizing he couldn't see me anyways. I felt foolish and blushed to myself. "My friends call me Maddie though. How long have you lived out here?"

He smiled. "The pleasure is mine Maddie." He seemed to thinking about my question before he answered. "About, 10 years now I think? Briarpatch here..." he motioned to his dog, "was just a pup when we came out here. Sick of the city life I was. Never had much friends and no family left. So I grabbed the essentials, my seeing eye dog here and we left. Been here ever since."

I listened to him talk. He seemed to be enjoying my company. Despite his assurances that he enjoyed the solitary life I could tell he was enjoying having someone to talk to. After awhile he paused and looked towards me. "You must be tired, it is quite late."

I looked up at the stars and the moonlit sky, the nebulas of the Milky Way fully visible. One of the reasons I loved to get away to nature's lands was the stars. My mother used to tell me that the stars were hiding from the bright lights on Earth but would always be there watching over me. They brought me comfort and peace. After a moment of my silence Robert spoke again.

"Are you alright Madeline?" The usage of my full name startled me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yes I'm fine." I replied as I blushed and adjusted the hair from my face. "I was just looking at the stars...you've never seen them have you?" I said in a whisper. He looked at me with a small frown on his face.

"Do not pity me Madeline. There are other beautiful things in the world other then the visuals. The smell of fresh rain, the crunch of leaves under my boot, the warmth of a companion close to me, the sweet scent of lilacs in the air." He said smiling. "I don't recall a lilac bush being around here though." He said thinking out loud.

"That's my perfume." I said in a whisper. "My childhood home had a lilac bush that I used to hide within while I played outside. It's still my favorite smell to this day."

Robert actually blushed when he realized he had complimented my scent. "R-right" he stammered. He ran a hand through his messy head of hair.

"Do you have a wife Robert?" I asked him curiosity growing inside of me.

"A wife? No, just me and Briarpatch here. Why do you ask?" He said adjust the position of his sitting, as if the question made him uncomfortable.

"Well you mentioned the warmth of a companion close to you. So I thought..." I trailed off as I adjusted the strap of my tank top. It had been drooping a bit in the front. Part of me thanked Robert was blind and the other wished he could see my body. I realized the warmth between my legs was not from the embers of the campfire but from Robert's presence.

Robert smiled an understanding smile, as if he was being told a tall tale by a child. His expression made me grow a bit hot with anger. "It's not a stupid assumption." I said and his smile faltered.

"In my mind it is. I'm fairly old and blind and I've been alone for so many years. The thought of a wife or partner seems almost foreign to me." He sighed. "I had a girlfriend before I came out here but she didn't want to leave the comfort of the city. She and nature were not meant to mix the way she saw it. Our relationship deteriorated until I got up and left. It was too painful to continue. She thought this idea of mine foolish and me a lost cause by the time I left." He looked sad as he recalled the painful memory. "But that was a long time ago."

I watched him silently for a bit before I inched a bit closer to me.

"Do you miss her." I put a hand on his as if to comfort him. His hand was warm, tough with callouses and flecked with black and grey hairs. He looked down at my touch and nodded.

"S'pose so." He muttered. His breathing was low and deep. I could tell he was enjoying the smell of my perfume. He smelled like the woods; Earthy, but pleasant.

"Do you miss her companionship or...like, ya know...the sex and stuff." I giggled nervously. I was never great at flirting. He chuckled and looked up so he was looking towards my face. His eyes unfocused but calm.

"Both I suppose but I make do." He smiled at me. "Why do you ask Madeline?" His bushy eyebrows raised.

"I could...maybe help out a bit...if you uh, wanted me to." His lips looked chapped and dry by the sun, he moistened them with his tongue before he reached out with his hands towards my face.

"Can I...touch you?" He said respectively and with apprehension. I nodded and then realized he couldn't see me do that.

"Yes." I whispered and his hands gently stroked my face. He was feeling me, this was his way I could tell of physically seeing me. I closed my eyes as he gently ran his fingers through my messy hair. Then across and down my foreheads, across my eyebrows, gently passed my eyes, and down my cheeks. Then he gently ran them down my neck. My heart beat skipped as he paused near where my neck and shoulders. His hands seemed to feel almost every inch of my body. He paused and ran his thumb over various parts of my body, as if etching specific portions into his mind. When his hands slid down my chest I felt my whole body flush hot. He paused at the hem of my tank top before sliding down the cloth. He didn't tease me at or spend a ton of times on my breasts, even though I leaned forward into his touch.

For several minutes that felt like hours he felt my body. I could tell he was pleased with my butts shape and size because he paused when he cupped my rear. I giggled and he smiled at me, it was a knowing smile. We were playing a game now I could tell. His hands squeezed my thighs and finally stopped at my knees. After a pause he wrapped his arms around my hips and lifted me easily into his lap. I didn't protest but straddle him. I leaned forward and our lips met. His lips were tough and his beard tickled my nose but he was an excellent kisser. I painted softly as did he as my arms embraced him around the neck. I could see out if the corner of my eye Briarpatch watching us. This made me giggle then I allowed his tongue into my mouth. He fell back as the kiss intensified so that he was laying on the soft earthy ground.

I gripped his flannel shirt and quickly undid the buttons revealing a muscular and hairy chest. My fingers ran through the patch of hair and across his heaving muscles. I could feel his heart beat pounding beneath his rib cage. My nails digging into his body hungrily. He let out a groan of desire as he gripped my firm butt. I ground my hips against his groin as our tongues danced together in the moonlight. My panting increasing as my body flushed with my arousal. I flipped my head back to get the hair from my face as I tugged my tank top off of me. My naked body flickered in the pale light of the campfire embers. His hands slid up my thighs and hips until he was gripping my love handles. The cold night air mixed with the warmth of the campfire and Robert's body was extremely pleasant. My nipples stood taught as I undid his belt.

Robert I could tell instinctively wanted to take control but my hungry movements mixed with his visual impairment forced him to lay on the ground and revel in the moment. He groaned again as I tugged his jeans down to his ankles. My body sliding off his hips until I knelt between his legs. I stroked the bulge within his boxer briefs, feeling it twitch for me. I pulled the hem down and the head of his fat uncut cock sprung out, inches from my lips. I inhaled the scent of sweat and musk from his wild pubic hair before my lips met the fleshy tip of his manhood. My mouth pulled his foreskin down as I began to suck his cock. My hands playing with his balls and holding his shaft steady.

Robert groaned and let his head fall back as I worked his cock with my soft wet lips. I was a messy cocksucker, slurping him deep and gagging, my saliva coating his tool. I could tell that the noisy messy blowjob was a big turn on to him. His cock twitched and his rough hands gripped my hair. The sound must be a big deal for him as he couldn't see what I was doing. He took a fistful of my messy brown dirty blonde hair and held me steady as he thrust his hips upwards, fucking my mouth with gusto. My eyes watered and my jaw grew stiff as his hairy balls slapped me in the chin. A steady sound of my desperation coming from me. Finally he thrusted heavily upwards and I felt his cock tremble and twitch as thick strands of his seed splattered the back of my throat. Coughing I pulled off of him just in time to splatter my cheek with his spunk.

We both paused, panting for breath. Him on his back, his flannel unbuttoned and trapped beneath him, his pants and boxers pulled down to his ankles. Myself, between his legs, his pants behind me as I knelt on my hands and knees below his dripping and messy cock and balls.

"God damn Maddie." He whispered and made to sit up. I pushed him back down and growled softly. With a purr I stood up and tugged my booty shorts down. Tossing them aside towards my tent I reached out and stroked his softening dick. He groaned, he was extra sensitive post orgasm, but that didn't stop me, I needed him inside me. Now.

Without a word I guided his now re-stiffened cock to my dripping pussy. I was soaked with lust. Trails of my arousal running down my thighs. Robert let out a shutter of desire. He could smell my musky grool discharge, I could tell. My sex dripped onto his soaked cock and with ease, despite the massive girth I split myself in two. His cock sliding inch by inch into my pussy. Our hips met and I gripped his hairy chest once more as I began to buck myself up and down. My fat butt and thighs slapping against his hips, jiggling slight from the impact as the sounds filled the dark campsite. I rode him for what felt like a blissful eternity. His hands moved from gripping my hips, to spanking my ass. My pale freckles cheeks growing pink and stinging with satisfaction in the cold air. I moaned loudly every time his palm connected with my ass.

We claimed each other in the moonlight. His hands paused their impacts on my butt to slide up my chest and grip my bouncing tits. His balls trembled beneath me again, both of us getting close. In that moment of lust it never occurred to me the risk of the unprotected sex, not until he suddenly sat up slightly and gripped my throat tightly with one of his hands. He began to choke me and thrust up into me as fast and hard as he could. That was all it took to make me finish. I clutched his wrist fruitlessly as my whole body trembled. His cock and groin soaked by the hot gush of my squirt. The discharge of my orgasm brought him his second. With one deep thrust he plowed upwards into my cunt and erupted his load deep.

He released my throat and with a coughing fit I collapsed into his arms. My eyes heavy with the overwhelming feeling of bliss my body had just experienced. His arms wrapped around my body and I remembered no more. I awoke warm and comfortable hours later. The morning sun was well risen and the heat of the day was already creeping in. I was nestled in my bed of blankets inside my tent. Robert was nowhere to be seen in my tent or around my campsite. Was it all just a wonderful dream? With a small sigh I began to pack up my stuff. It was a bit of a hike back to civilization, I had better get to it to avoid the peak high temperatures.

As I adjusted my pack I turned to look one last time at the clearing. I could of swore I saw the flick of German Shepard's tail flick around a tree and out of sight.