Dying for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordon did because lately, he had been paying her a great deal of attention. The first thing he noticed was that instead of the old-fashioned dresses that she would normally wear, she had now begun wearing skirts and tops. The tops caused him lots of consternation, some were exceedingly tight, emphasising her breasts and a couple showed a small amount of cleavage. Others were exceedingly loose, especially the vest type tops which when his father was out, she would wear without her bra, Jordon getting excellent views of her breasts and easy access to them. When his father returned, she would cover it with a cardigan or jumper.

At first, as it was the middle of summer, it was exceedingly easy. When her husband said he was nipping out for a pint she would remark that she fancied a breath of fresh air and was going out for a short walk. Jordon always offering to accompany her as together they headed for a secluded spot they had found.

Off a lane a short distance away, he led her into a field that had a small copse of trees at its centre, allowing her to walk slightly ahead of him as he watched her bottom wiggle. It was another one of those small changes she had made, her skirts getting tighter and slightly shorter, coupled with the low heels she had started to wear instead of flat shoes, they all served to emphasise her legs.

Lacey looked back, noticing that Jordon was staring at her bottom as she raised her skirt high and bent forward, displaying the fact that she was knickerless. A grin broke out on his face as she set off running, Jordon chasing her as she laughed and giggled like some young girl.

Out of view of anyone who may pass that way, she kicked off her shoes and lay down on the soft warm grass, Jordon joining her as he too kicked off his trainers. Getting rid of her cardigan, she sported one of the loose vests, quickly pulling it over her head and laying back topless. Jordon couldn't wait, ditching his t-shirt and shorts as he got naked.

Lacey raised her hips, unzipped her skirt, and wriggled out of it before pushing her son onto his back and straddling his hips. His cock was already beginning to thicken, growing harder and longer in her hand as she teased and slowly tossed him off.

This wasn't the first time they had used this spot, over the preceding months they had managed to come here at least a couple of times each week, coupled with the Saturdays when her husband was at the match, Lacey was getting more sex now than she had done in a long time. She knew Jordon noticed the small changes she had made, nothing dramatic, just things that made her feel like a woman again.

Jordon stared at his mother's mound, her pubic hair now neatly trimmed and little more than a thin strip that ran just above the start of her fanny. She noticed him looking at it, teasingly running a finger through it and gently touching herself as she asked,

'Do you like it? I did it especially for you. You know how much I love it when you lick and suck my cunt.'

Jordon still could not get used to his mum being crude in his presence, the coarse words she used always exciting him as his cock jerked several times in her hand, making her smile.

'Do you want to fuck your mother?' she asked, laughing all the while. 'Do you like your mum giving you a wank?' She loved to tease him like that, speaking to him in her "Mumsy" voice, her hand speeding up as she asked, briskly flexing the skin up and down his shaft as Jordon closed his eyes and groaned.

Coming up onto his elbows, his hand shot out, aiming for her slit as he ran a finger beneath her mound and teased her lips open. Lacey moved slightly giving him greater access as his finger found her clit and massaged it softly, instantly arousing her desires as now it was her turn to moan to herself.

As much as they would have liked to take longer arousing each other, they did not have an unlimited amount of time, her husband would only be a couple of hours at the most and she desperately needed fucking. Pushing herself upright on bended knee's, she pulled Jordon's shaft beneath her and lowered her fanny onto it, grunting loudly as it forced its way into her passage, her cunt expanding as it welcomed the throbbing length of meat.

Lacey commenced rocking back and forwards, rising each time as her son's cock fucked her fanny. Jordon was happy to watch her as he admired her body until he raised his hands and cupped her breasts, fondling the firm flesh and teasing her nipples as they got increasingly aroused and puffed outwards, becoming hard.

As thrilling as their position was, Jordon had an urgent need to fuck her hard and fast and so rolled his mother onto her back as she wrapped her legs around him. His cock pounded her cunt, Lacey twisting and turning beneath him as she gripped his buttocks pulling her son deeper. Crouched over her he kissed and sucked on her tits and then kissed her lips, their mouths twisting together in a sexual frenzy as their climaxes grew closer. At last, he pushed her over the edge, Lacey screaming at the sky as she orgasmed, joined seconds later as she felt her son's cum fill her quim.

Lying together afterwards, Lacey was content, the only downside of what they were doing was that she could not spend as much time as she would have liked with her son.

As the days turned cold, damp, and miserable, their forays into the great outdoors had to cease, Jordon and his mother only being able to be together once a fortnight for a couple of hours when his dad was at the match. While they both put a brave face on it, Jordon began to begrudge his father the time spent with his mother and the fact that he shared her bed each night.

Lacey recognised that there was nothing she could do, she still loved her husband she supposed, he just didn't excite her anymore, not like her son did. With Jordon, they had to sneak about, snatching moments here and there which added to the excitement. He found it hard to keep his hands off her and she got a thrill out of dressing up for him, of feeling his hands touch and caress her whenever he got the chance.

More and more when the circumstances allowed, she would go braless or knicker less, giving her son glances of her body which, she knew excited him. It would also ensure that the moment his father was out of sight and earshot, his hands would be inside her top or up her skirt. There had been several close calls when stood at the kitchen sink, her son's fingers teasing her fanny, her husband had entered the room seconds after they had heard him rise from his armchair.

As months drifted by and Christmas approached, there was palpable tension at home. Jordon wasn't the only one to have noticed the small changes that his mother had made, Tim, his father, had also noticed the increasing changes in his wife. At first, he had put it down to her age, she was swiftly approaching her fifties. When he had commented on her change of clothes style, she had just said she fancied something different, something a little younger. He had also found her new underwear, tucked under other clothes at the bottom of her drawer. They were not the sort of thing she would normally wear, and he had never seen her in them yet.

What plagued him the most was that their sex life seemed to have diminished slightly, he had never been the adventurous type and it wasn't as though she ever refused him, but unless he made the occasional move on her, it was as though she wasn't interested anymore.

'Perhaps it's the menopause?' he wondered.

Christmas had passed in its normal way and together as a family they had gone out on New Year's Eve to the social club. It happened every year, his wife had got tipsy, and he had drunk far too much, staggering home together at the end of the night. He could remember he and Lacey getting into bed and then he must have passed out, waking the next morning with a thumping head.

Lacey hadn't been as drunk as she had pretended, yes, she had enjoyed herself, constantly pulling Jordon up onto the dancefloor and especially towards the end of the night, her husband now oblivious as he downed another pint and talked far too loudly to his friends.

She was pressed tightly against her son as they moved slowly to the end of evening music, his erection pushing against her belly. It excited her that it was an almost instantaneous reaction each time she was near him.

'Don't drink anymore,' she whispered in his ear. 'I want you sober, and I want you to give me the Christmas present I've been missing.' Her hand had slipped between them and secretively rubbed his cock in a way no one would notice.

In their bedroom she had undressed as she normally did, hanging and folding her clothes. She had put on her nightdress and climbed into bed next to her husband, giving him a peck on his cheek and turning her back on him after saying 'goodnight.' There the pretence had ended, her eyes were still open as she listened, Tim's breathing slowing as he fell into a deep sleep and then started snoring.

She gave him another thirty minutes to settle completely before quietly and carefully slipping from the bed and then easing the door open and then closed as silently as she could. She tapped on Jordon's door several times before creeping downstairs in the darkness, not wanting to put any lights on yet. In the lounge, she put a standard lamp on, its dimmer light casting shadows around the room which was still warm from the dying embers in the fireplace.

She heard the slightest of noises, her son appearing in the lounge with a grin. He wore nothing but a pair of shorts and a vest, Lacey wondering if she should have put her robe on. Jordon didn't give her long to wonder as he took her in his arms and they kissed, his shaft, as usual starting to grow as he began pressing it against her.

At first and fearing that they may be interrupted, they had remained clothed, stretching out on the long couch as they kissed. Before long, Jordon's hand was beneath her nightdress as he started on her tits and then worked his way down to her fanny. In between teasing, he fingered her, her quim growing moist as they slid in and out. His shorts were quickly pushed down as she gripped his shaft, caressing and stroking as she began to jerk him off.

Although the fire was now nearly out, the room seemed hot as they worked up a sweat, Jordon the first one to get completely naked. The clock on the mantlepiece was the only sound in the room, the steady "tick-tock" it made as they tried as much as possible to suppress the groans and cries of pleasure. The longer it went on, the more confident they got, Lacey was now naked like her son as he lay behind her and she raised one leg.

She couldn't suppress the loud groan as his cock slid into her cunt, both staying still for a minute as they listened. And then her son began to fuck her, ever so slowly to start with, his hand reaching over her hip as he teased her clit at the same time. As her arousal grew, so did Jordon's momentum, his cock sliding in and out of her fanny faster as she felt the first of her juices leak from her. He managed to get his other hand beneath her as he cupped her right breast and squeezed before rolling her nipple between finger and thumb.

With his cock up her cunt, one hand playing with her clitoris and his other playing with her nipples, Lacey were well ahead of him, juices leaking from her faster and the sound of the clock now drowned out by the slap and squelch of moist flesh as he fucked her rapidly and made her climax. She had to put a hand to her mouth as she orgasmed, helping to block the noise that she couldn't stop making. Her body shook, waves of pleasure washing over her as she closed her eyes and enjoyed every second of it.

From the couch they had adjourned to the rug in front of the fire, Lacey straddling his hips and his cock back in its wet warm home. With her arms outstretched, she dangled her tits over his face, Jordon making her giggle and then gasp as his head continually popped up and his mouth encompassed one of her nipples and sucked.

She was raising and lowering herself frantically, her lungs bursting as she tried to gulp in much-needed air, and then he was supporting her, her bottom stuck up into the air as he fucked her hard and fast, his groin slapping against her buttocks as his cock ploughed her cunt.

Lacey leant forward more and lowered her head, their mouths coming together as they kissed, both their arousals and passions getting the better of them as he made her climax once more and then she heard him groan and felt his cum burst inside her. She just floated, her body alive to the slightest touch, sensations soaring through her as her brain was overloaded and she allowed herself to go with the flow.

Afterwards and dressed again, she made them both a coffee. Ideally, she would have liked to stay with him all night, better still, she would have liked to take him to her bed, but these were just the imaginings of an old married woman, and she knew that could never happen.

Jordon stayed downstairs for a while longer, giving his mother a chance to return to her bedroom before heading back to his own.

Her husband was still snoring when she slipped back into bed, he hadn't even missed her. Lacey wasn't unhappy, she was just becoming disillusioned. Her marriage had become stale as she and Tim grew older. Jordon had awakened something in her, as much as she knew that what they were doing was wrong, nevertheless, she wanted it to continue, she wanted the level of sex and excitement that he was able to provide. Her last thoughts as she fell asleep, was of her son sinking his flesh into her which caused lurid dreams that night and a longing between her legs the next morning.

Through the beginning of a new year and into spring, family life continued in some sort of normality although nothing had got any better. Tim was beginning to suspect that his wife was having an affair, which she was, but the person he never considered was his son. It couldn't be evenings or weekends he thought, either he or Jordon were always around then. She worked Tuesday and Wednesday, so it couldn't be then, which only left Monday, Thursday, and Friday.

By the middle of spring, he had taken to popping home during his breaks. It was only a couple of miles and in the car, he was there and back in no time. Despite his suspicions, he never caught her out, she was always at home doing housework no matter what time of day he picked. He began to doubt himself, wondering if it was wholly just in his head.

As the days and evenings got warmer, she had resumed her walks when he announced he was going out for a pint, but again, she was always accompanied by their son which would make it impossible for her to be seeing someone else. What he failed to notice because those types of thoughts never entered his head was how close Jordon was becoming with his mother,

'It's just natural,' Tim had thought.

On one occasion he had said he was going down the pub and had then hidden further down the road. He watched as his wife and son set out and started to follow them, but out in the fields he'd had to keep his distance and lost them. He headed for home, arriving back about thirty minutes before they reappeared, again together. It set his mind at ease; it wasn't like she was disappearing once he was out of the way.

Lacey had no idea that her husband was becoming paranoid, the relationship with her son had become all-consuming, occupying every waking moment as she looked for any opportunity for them to be together. She dreamt continually of having sex with him, arousing herself so much during the day as she replayed their couplings repeatedly, that on several occasions she'd had to go and masturbate.

Her husband had just popped home again which she was finding strange and had picked up something from the bedroom before disappearing again. Her chores were completed, and she decided to have a bath and relax before making a start on the evening meal.

In her bedroom, she undressed, looking at herself in the full-length mirror as she turned one way and then the other. She had lost a little bit of weight since she and Jordon had started, and she considered herself quite svelte looking nowadays. Lacey ran her hands over her hips and then her belly, her fingers drifting lower and between her legs as she gingerly touched her fanny.

The arousal was instant, she had plenty of time she thought as she laid on her bed and opened her legs wide. Starting at her breasts she squeezed and massaged her flesh, arousing her nipples as one hand slid down over her stomach and belly and between her thighs, softly caressing her fanny. Withdrawing her hand, she sucked on her fingers, tasting her juice before opening her piss-flaps and inserting a finger into her cunt.

With her eyes closed, she imagined her son between her legs, his cock rubbing against her quim. She alternated, slowly rubbing her entrance, and then placing a finger on either side of her clit as she rubbed frantically.

Her arousal was reaching its peak, her nipples hard and throbbing as she squeezed her eyes shut and jammed fingers into her cunt, pounding her passage as hard and fast as she could as her orgasm exploded. She kept going as long as possible, before clamping her thighs together, her hand still pressed firmly against her fanny as she rubbed at her tits and nipples, groaning loudly until her climax subsided.

Her legs felt rubbery as she ran her bath, afterwards luxuriating in the hot water. Although she presently felt satisfied, she knew that later her fanny would be demanding her son's cock.

Lacey was glad she had masturbated because that evening her husband decided not to go for his usual pint. She was desperate for Jordon but decided to stay put and not go out for a walk, imaging a worst-case scenario where Tim decided to join them later and caught them in the act. She knew their spot was secluded, but never say never she thought.

As summer approached his father had booked a cottage by the coast for a week. Normally Jordon would have cried off, at twenty-two, going on holiday with his parents was not something he would have normally thought of doing. But so desperate to continue having sex with his mother, he had consented to join them.

Since the relationship with his mother had begun, girlfriends had been forgotten about, even his friends commented that they didn't see as much on him anymore and especially during the summer months when he and his mum could escape into the fields and fuck.

The journey was only a couple of hours as they offloaded cases and Jordon went to explore. The cottage had a patio with its own hot tub, a long garden and then a path at the end that led down to the beach.

The first day was one of unpacking, a walk down into the local town for supplies and then a stroll along the beach before trying out the hot tub. That night much to Jordon's discomfort, he heard noises coming from his parent's room. What he could hear from time to time could only signal one thing, his mother was getting shagged, and it wasn't Jordon who was enjoying her pleasures he thought jealously.

Jordon began to wish he hadn't accompanied them, trying to get time alone with his mother was nigh on impossible. His father wasn't one for the hot tub, so at least Jordon managed to get a fumble in there and he also wasn't one for just sunbathing, which was the only time he got his mum alone. His dad even complained the first time she appeared in a bikini, telling her it wasn't decent for a woman of her age.

To make matters worse, there was another night when the sounds coming from their bedroom again left him in no doubt as to what was happening. Jordon was imagining drastic action, perhaps his mother could divorce his father, or his dad could find another woman. Maybe he could go for a swim and drown or have an accident and never return from this holiday.