Dying for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they completed the journey home after their break there were mixed feelings in the car. Jordon was miserable, he'd imagined that there may have been opportunities to be alone with his mother, but none had materialised. His father was feeling a lot happier, the holiday had been a success and his wife had even given out on a couple of nights. Lacey was disappointed, she had been hoping for her son to fuck her, instead, she'd had to allow her husband to maul her. She was beginning to find that she detested those occasions, that she didn't want him to touch her anymore, but there was no way of making that happen without friction and separation.

Both Jordon and his mother were getting desperate, they had been back home two weeks and the weather had conspired against them visiting their private spot. To make matters worse it was still another month and a half before the football season started and so each weekend his dad was at home.

They did discuss sneaking downstairs after everyone had gone to bed, but it was too much of a risk, while Tim was a heavy sleeper after a few drinks, sober, he was easily disturbed. When he nipped to their local, he could be gone an hour or two, on the other hand, he could be back after one pint and after only thirty minutes had passed.

And so, tension within the family built as mother and son were effectively kept apart, Tim oblivious to it all as he thought his marriage was back on track.

By the time the football restarted, Tim was glad to get out of the house. His son was becoming quite belligerent towards him and presently his wife seemed to find any excuse to start an argument. And then suddenly and for no reason he could fathom, the tension at home seemed to dissolve.

It never entered his head that the resumption of his Saturday pastime also coincided with a late warm spell as his wife and son went back to having an evening stroll several times a week. He still had his suspicions, but as he mulled them over, he had to admit that there was no evidence circumspect or otherwise, Lacey was never alone long enough to be conducting any type of affair with another man.

Out in the fields beyond their home, Lacey and Jordon walked hand in hand. Their normal spot was a little too close for comfort and so since their return from holiday, Jordon had been out several times and had located another area away from prying eyes and where they could be alone.

'I can't really say no to him, that would make him suspicious. I just don't like him touching me anymore,' his mother was telling him.

'You could always get divorced mum.' Jordon suggested.

Lacey shook her head, 'We couldn't afford without his wage, and anyway, what happens when we both get older. I'm under no illusions that this will go on forever. We could never have that type of relationship; we would always have to keep it secret.'

To Jordon, the future was some idyllic dream where he and his mother lived their lives together, not yet having faced up to the fact that their relationship was unlawful.

Something would have to be done Lacey knew, she couldn't continue like this, she just wished that there was an easy solution. She wondered how her husband would react if he found out that she was bedding their son, would he go mad, report them to the police? She just knew that he wouldn't say, 'Oh that's ok, I don't mind!'

Just like her son, some of Lacey's thoughts had begun to turn drastic. As ridiculous as it seemed, she had imagined ways of getting rid of her husband, the biggest consideration each time was money, that and getting caught if she did something to him.

She was even considering having a true affair and then letting Tim discover it, at least then there would be a legitimate reason for them to separate. But the thought of allowing another man to touch her held her back and filled her with revulsion, anyway, how would her son react to that, would he ever want to make love to her again?

They continued to talk as they walked, both of them producing ideas that were both ridiculous and impractical. It had seemed all so easy at the beginning when they had first discussed it, as they were finding out, life was conspiring against them.

They had reached the new spot, at last, both of them dismissing their present thoughts as Jordon helped her down and then joined her, his arms going around her body as they kissed. Her husband had said he was meeting up with a couple of mates that evening and so hopefully they should have a couple of hours at least before they needed to return.

Lacey allowed herself to relax into the embrace, blocking out her dark thoughts and looking forward to sampling her son's flesh again after what seemed an interminable wait. She smiled to herself as she saw the lust in his eyes and the growing bulge at his groin. She had missed him terribly, eager now to have his manhood inside her once more.

Her son's hand was quickly beneath her top as he massaged her unfettered breasts, the cardigan open wide and the loose vest giving him easy access. Lacey had a longing, something she had been thinking about for the past few weeks. It was another one of the quirks she liked and another thing that her husband refused to do for her.

The cardigan was soon disposed of along with her vest as she lay back topless, Jordon sucking and licking at her excited teats which were throbbing with pleasure.

'I want you to fuck my arse. Will you do that for me?' she asked.

It was one of the things Lacey loved about her son, whatever her request, however weird it may be to her husband, Jordon was always happy to oblige. He had quickly disposed of her skirt along with her panties, the special ones she had bought just for him, the thong little more than pieces of string and a minute piece of material. He did not need to tease her fanny, her juices were already in full flow, her cunt wet through as he slid several fingers inside her, wriggling them around and fingering her.

When they were well and truly covered, he withdrew them and smeared her lubricant around her back passage before inserting them once more and covering them again. When he considered her sufficiently aroused and wet enough, he removed his t-shirt and pants, slipping his cock into her fanny and fucking her slowly.

Lacey gripped the back of her legs, dragging them upwards as far as she could and exposing her anus to him as he withdrew. His shaft was hard and slippery as he rested it against her tight puckered entrance before easing forward and watching with excitement as his cock disappeared up her arse. As he started to sodomise her, she reached across to her cardigan pocket and extracted a tiny toy, no more than a couple of inches long. Pushing the end, it started to hum and vibrate as she held it against her clit.

'Oh, my fucking God,' she told her son, 'that feels fantastic, I love your cock up my arse.'

Jordon could feel the vibrations rumbling along his shaft, especially when she inserted it into her cunt as he fucked her, his arousal escalating with the tightness of her rectum. Lacey slowed him down, noticing his mounting arousal.

'Slowly, grip your cock hard at the base if it becomes too much.'

As he watched, she continued to play with herself, the tiny vibrator moving between her cunt and her clit, her other hand playing with her tits as he concentrated on containing himself.

At the height of her pleasure, she cried to him, 'Fuck my arse, fuck it hard. I want to feel your balls slap against it.'

She jammed the tiny toy against her clit and several fingers into her cunt as she frigged herself, Jordon's cock pounding her arse as he felt himself start to climax, his ejaculation sending semen from the tip of his shaft spurting up her back passage.

Slumped together, Lacey withdrew some tissues from her other pocket and gave some to her son, while she dabbed at her fanny and then wiped the spunk seeping from her arse.

'That was just the best,' she laughed. 'Thank you so much for doing that for me.'

By rights, they should be making a move, but she wasn't ready yet to return home, her husband would just have to wait she thought as she pulled her son towards her and grabbed hold of his flaccid cock. Magically, she brought him back to life, his shaft hardening once more as she enticed him with words, telling him in graphic detail the things she would love him to do to her. When he was erect once more, she opened her legs as he slipped between her thighs and then his cock was in her cunt once again.

This time it wasn't a slow drawn-out session as Jordon fucked her steadily, both their arousals matching each other as he built their excitement steadily.

Lacey shouted his name over and over again as he made her climax, the orgasm shaking her body as this time he filled her cunt with his cream.

And then they had to hurriedly dress as they made their way towards home, her husband would probably be in the house by now. Her assumption had been correct, her husband was already back by the time they reached home.

'You've been out a while,' he commented.

'Yeah, we walked a little farther than we intended to. It's quite tired me out. I think I'll go and have a nice hot bath and then an early night,' she said as she disappeared upstairs.

Tim looked to his son, but Jordon just shrugged his shoulders and then disappeared towards his bedroom. Something was going on; Tim just couldn't work out what. Perhaps he needed to confront his wife and have it out with her once and for all, he couldn't carry on living in the present atmosphere.

He allowed it to fester in his brain until at last he stood and made for the bathroom. Lacey looked shocked when he entered and at first it seemed to him that she was about to try and cover herself.

'What's going on Lacey?' he asked. 'Are you having an affair?'

His choice of words seemed to spark something in her. 'Don't be fucking ridiculous, when do I have time to have an affair. I work and I have a house to look after.' The lie slipped easily from her lips. She wasn't having an affair, at least not that type, in her mind, what she was doing was completely different.

It quickly developed into an argument and then Lacey blurted out what she was feeling. 'I'm not happy. It's not one thing, it's lots of things and I haven't been happy for a while. I've thought a lot about this, and I think that perhaps for the moment...... we need to have a trial separation.'

To Tim, it came as a bolt from the blue, as though someone had just punched him in the stomach. He was still trying to work it all out when his wife announced that she wanted him to move out.

'There. I've done it,' she thought. She had stupidly sacrificed her marriage so that she could have an impossible relationship with her son.

The acrimony only got worse over the next month and a half, It wasn't as though her husband could move out straight away and it took him time to find somewhere else to live for the moment. He had managed to rent a small flat and it wasn't as though he could take all his belongings at once, Lacey telling him he could return when needed to collect other items, but she would have promised anything, she was just glad when he closed the front door behind him.

She stood in the silence of the lounge having told Jordon to disappear for the day and not return until late afternoon. She had managed to get full-time hours at her job, so moneywise, they should be able to manage, and she was sure Jordon would help out more. The silence felt scary, her marriage was over, what came next was something she had been planning for a good while.

Upstairs in her bedroom, she unpacked the new bed linen and remade the bed. 'New covers for a new start,' she thought. From now on, this would be hers and Jordon's room. They could have sex whenever they wanted, and she could share the bed with him each night. The very thought of it was beginning to excite her and she looked forward to his return and christening the new bed linen, her fanny reminding her that it needed fucking.

That evening Lacey had dressed especially for him when her son returned home. Her blouse was nearly transparent, easy for Jordon to notice the half-cup bra she was wearing and that her erect nipples pushing against the sheer material. Her skirt when she turned around was split up the back, nearly to her arse and as she bent over the dining table, Jordon could see the tops of her stockings and the fact that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

His cock was hard and throbbing and he was eager to touch her, but she made him sit down for his meal as she sat opposite and teased. With his food finished, Lacey disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a can of aerosol whipped cream.

'Would you like me for dessert?' she laughed, shaking the tin.

Kicking off her heels and with the aid of a chair, she slid onto the tabletop, pulling her skirt up to her waist as she opened her legs and teased her fanny open. Jordon watched avidly as he pulled his cock out and started masturbating.

When she was ready, she slid the nozzle between her piss-flaps and with an evil glint in her eye, depressed the button. There was a sudden 'woosh' as she filled her cunt with cream, finishing off with a small mound atop her clit.

'Do you want chocolate sauce? Or do you want to lick it out as it is?' Although she had started to giggle, it didn't last long before her son's head was between her thighs, and she felt his tongue poking into her cunt as he licked and slurped at her creamy filling.

By the time he had emptied her passage, her blouse was open, and she had placed another squirt of cream on top of each nipple. She moaned loudly as he sucked it off, his tongue teasing her erect teats as he nipped them between his teeth. Lacey was getting ready now for some cock, Jordon's tongue had done its job of increasing her arousal, her fanny now crying out for something to fill it.

He had a sudden idea as he quickly undressed, his mother never taking her eyes off his stiff shaft as it jerked and bounced. Just as she thought he was going to slide it into her, he disappeared into the kitchen, returning with his hands around his back and hiding something.

'What have you got there?' she laughed and then gasped as he produced a cucumber.

'I take it you want your fanny filling,' he smirked as he advanced on her and started rubbing the vegetable against her quim.

Propping herself up on her elbows, she watched as he pushed it harder against her pussy and then she felt her passage stretch as inches of green veg slid inside her.

Jordon fucked her with it, juices flowing and soaking the tablecloth as she climaxed one after another, the coarseness of her language better than he had ever heard. When she finally demanded his shaft in its place, he snapped it in two and took the smaller piece and placed it against her anus, the vegetable and his cock sinking into her flesh at the same time.

Lacey nearly left the table, she had never felt anything like it in her life, convinced that she was being fucked by two cocks as her son ploughed her roughly and rapidly.

For Jordon, the cucumber made her cunt extremely tight, and he could feel every ridge as he slammed both into her, his demand to ejaculate reaching a fever pitch. The room was full of her screams and cries, of wet flesh slapping together, and the grunts as he rammed his shaft home. Most of the veg was in her arse now as she felt his compressed cock jerk inside her and the familiar blast of his cum as it hit the back of her cunt, Lacey passing out for several minutes with the force of her orgasm. She felt lightheaded when she came to, Jordon helping her off the table. 'Time for bed?' he asked with a grin.

Lacey could never remember a time like the previous evening and night, thinking she had died and gone to heaven. Once upstairs and in their bed, they had made love constantly, interspersed with talking and laughing. Jordon had never mentioned his father, content in the knowledge that he and his mother could do whatever they wanted, and that later, he would sleep next to her, not that they did a lot of sleeping that first occasion.

They arose late the next morning, taking a quick bath together before dressing and going downstairs for some breakfast even though it was now midmorning.

Although she occasionally felt sad and had reservations about having ended her marriage, Jordon distracted her continually that weekend. It was as though he couldn't get enough of her, his hands caressing and touching her at any opportunity, even when she was attempting to get chores done. They talked, they laughed, and they teased each other all afternoon and evening before retiring to their bedroom.

During the following week, even though she was now working full time, she was always excited as her home time approached. Jordon was a source of never-ending help, each evening giving her a hand completing tasks that she would normally have done during the day.

The following weekend saw a change in the weather, which was disappointing, Lacey loved the al-fresco sex, finding something quite exhilarating about being outdoors. Her son had disappeared up to his bedroom for an hour each evening over the last week, telling her he was preparing a surprise.

Saturday, they had an early meal before covering the curtains and settling down together on the couch as Jordon pressed the play button on the DVD remote.

'What are we watching?' Lacey asked, her son refusing to answer and just grinning at her.

There was no fanfare, no opening music, no credits, just a young woman spreadeagled on a bed as a well-endowed man ate her fanny. Over the next hour or so Lacey watched enraptured, the stitched-together clips, of men and women of all ages, shapes, and sizes, performing sex in a variety of positions and combinations. There were old men with young women, younger men with older women, some in their sixties, handjobs, blowjobs and anal. A smattering of bondage, double penetration and supposed incest completed the roundup.

There was still more, but by the hour mark, her clothing was in complete disarray. Her skirt was on the floor, the shirt she was wearing was completely undone. While she still retained her panties, her bra had been disposed of which left her tits free, Jordon, able to take full advantage as he played with her nipples.

Her husband had been mainly a missionary position man with an occasional doggy fucking thrown in, her son was up for anything, he wasn't bothered which orifice he filled so long as his cock was inside her.

That evening she had started up against the living room wall, she was highly excited after having watched so much sex and wanted a quick fuck. Jordon brought her to her feet and then lifted her, gripping her buttocks as her back slammed against the wall and her legs wrapped around his waist. Somehow, he managed to pull her panties to one side and then his rigid cock was sinking into her cunt.

He nuzzled her breasts as he shagged her, her back and shoulders continually bouncing off the wall with each thrust. Lacey clasped his head to her breasts, staring at the screen as a middle-aged woman got fucked by two young men. It reminded her of the previous weekend, the woman was laid atop one, facing upwards, his shaft up her anus while the other male plundered her fanny.

Her husband would never have considered something like this, she thought, aroused by getting shagged as she watched porn on tv.

His constant thrusting and a well-placed finger up her anus caused her to climax, Lacey, feeling his cum spurt inside her cunt as his cock pounded her genitals and then she was consumed by a fit of the giggles as she suddenly imagined her neighbours wondering what was going on with the rapid banging against the adjoining wall, the two of them collapsing in laughter when she told him.