Dying for Sex

Story Info
A mother decides to replace her husband with her son.
14.5k words
4.03
110.8k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers

All characters are over the age of consent and are 18 or older.

It was the town's festival weekend and the family had all been out enjoying the parade and then a few jars at the local public house. His mother was tipsy, his father plastered, and when they finally got him home, he had retired upstairs to sleep it off. 'Drunken old bugger,' his mum had commented.

Downstairs, she had lit a cigarette which seemed strange to her son as she was normally a non-smoker, the tip of it now covered in her red lipstick. Despite her age, she was still light on her feet, and she hummed a tune as she waltzed around the lounge. She had drunk far too much for such an endeavour, soon losing her balance and if her son had not have been there to catch her, she would have landed in a crumpled heap on the floor.

She looked up at him with her sozzled grin as he steadied her. 'Jordon,' she managed with a hiccup, 'give your old mum a kiss.'

Whether she was aiming for his cheek and missed, he hadn't got a clue as she somehow managed to find his lips instead. At first, it was just a normal motherly kiss, but thanks to the alcoholic fog he was presently experiencing, plus a hint of devilment, it quickly turned it into something different, continuing a little longer than it should. She was fine up to the point that he ran his tongue across her lower lip, her head jerking back rapidly as she stared at him with bleary eyes.

'You mustn't do that Jordon. It's not funny.'

'Why not?' he asked with the faintest hint of a teasing smile, 'you asked me to kiss you.'

'Yes, but not that kind of kiss, that was......' It seemed that she refused to put a word to the end of her remark, and so he finished it for her, aiming to shock her a little.

'Sexual?'

She looked flustered and he'd never seen his mother look flustered.

'Me man, you woman,' he joked, 'If I'm going to kiss you, shouldn't it be sexual?'

He hadn't meant it literally, he was pulling her leg and having her on, finding it amusing to see his mum lost for words.

'You mustn't do that, it's not right.

'Felt all right to me,' he chuckled, 'to be honest, it felt pretty good. Good enough to try doing it again.' Jordon was highly amused by the look of surprise on her face.

Although she had jerked her head back, his arms had still been around her waist, his mother taking a moment, swivelling her head one way and then the other as though checking that no one was watching. Jordon was astonished when with a sudden movement, her face had come closer to his once more, her eyes watching him intently as she hesitated and then closed them before her lips met his.

She couldn't fathom why she had done it, perhaps to wipe that smile off his face, or perhaps because it had actually felt quite good in her current alcoholic state.

Despite having started as a joke, it came as a surprise to Jordon just how tantalising it felt. Slow and unsure at first, but then quickly building into a full-on passionate, sexual kiss, her tongue running across his lower lip this time.

Jordon realised with a shock that his mother was arousing him, his cock thickening and growing until embarrassingly, he had a substantial bulge in his pants. He was so enthralled with the kiss that his hands just naturally gravitated from her waist to her buttocks, his mother releasing him for a second as she moved them back to her hips.

The longer the kiss progressed the more his hands kept returning to her buttocks as he pulled her tightly against his erection. When they came up for air, they were both breathing heavily. 'Now that was a hell of an improvement on the first one,' Jordon managed, staring down at her bosom as it heaved up and down rapidly, his hands still affixed to her bottom.

Lacey was stunned, whether the reason was the kiss, his hands on her arse, or his erection pushing against her mound, she was at a loss, but her son wasn't waiting to find out as she allowed him to pull her towards him again and their mouths met once more. This time it wasn't only her buttocks that received her son's attention as he tested the water by placing one hand on her small breast as well, his sudden lust for her getting the better of him.

She reached up as if to pull his hand away but then left it there as he cupped and squeezed, allowing his hand to engulf the small orb as he massaged it. Just as quickly, her hand had slid between them and was now resting on his erection as she explored its length.

She had suddenly come to her senses as she attempted to push him away and try to wriggle free. 'Stop, stop. This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this.'

Jordon's motivation was, unfortunately now, being controlled by the amount of alcohol he had consumed and the building lust between his legs, as he blurted out, 'I want to fuck you. I want to feel my cock slide into your fanny and then I want to shoot my spunk up your cunt.'

Lacey was stunned, gobsmacked, and shellshocked, unable to comprehend what Jordon had just said to her. She had still been trying to work out why she had allowed him to touch her breast, astonished at herself for getting carried away and feeling his penis. His sudden declaration had her in a tizz, what she had allowed had been so wrong, but for those short moments, she had enjoyed letting her son explore, her body responding and becoming aroused.

He pleaded, using soft words to seduce her until against her better judgement, she had eventually succumbed, tilting her head back as she raised her eyes, staring at the ceiling, Jordan's father, her husband, asleep above them. When she looked at him once more, she seemed uncertain, Jordon quickly easing her back towards the couch before she changed her mind.

He lowered her to it and then knelt in front of her, slowly opening her legs enough so that he could shuffle between them.

Lacey continued to stare at her son, her body trembling, his hands at first, resting on her knees as he then slowly moved them beneath the hem of her cotton dress and advanced up her stockinged legs until he reached her thighs. She was unable to stop her eyes fluttering occasionally, the frequency increasing as he reached the top of her stockings and bare flesh. By the time his fingers and thumbs reached her groin, she was struggling to keep her eyes open, her breathing coming fast and ragged.

When he stroked her cunt through the flimsy material of her panties, her eyes closed completely, and she uttered her first groan.

Easing her dress higher, Jordon exposed her stocking tops and eventually her white knickers, a noticeable damp patch showing in the gusset. He was mesmerised by her tan stockings and the utilitarian straps from her suspender belt holding them in place as well as the narrow piece of material that presently hid her secret place.

Hooking a couple of fingers beneath the elasticated leg hole, he slid the damp material to one side, ecstatic as at last her fanny and its covering of pubic hair came into view.

Her piss flaps were open, juices seeping from her cunt as she continued to moan softly, her eyes still closed as he ran a finger up and down her slit. His shaft was becoming uncomfortable, throbbing constantly as he thought about what he wanted and intended to do.

While his mother was still allowing him to touch her, he took his opportunity, unbuttoning his pants while she was distracted and easing them and his briefs over his hips. Jordan's shaft was rigid, jutting from below his belly now that all restraints had been removed.

Pushing his cock downwards, he inched forward, lining it up with her fanny as he prepared himself, his mother's eyes opening momentarily as though sensing that something was about to happen. He leaned towards her, as though he was going to kiss her again and then at the last second, thrust his cock into her cunt.

Lacey had become so immersed in what was happening to her, that the sudden insertion of a penis into her quim brought her back to reality. The realisation that her son's cock was now deeply embedded inside her pussy caused her to panic, 'No Jordon, no. We can't do this,' she started to say, struggling against him as he began thrusting.

He was increasingly aroused, so much so, that he was unable to stop as he fucked his mother. He had pushed the lower half of her dress higher, her legs, vagina, belly, and suspender belt exposed. The view had increased his excitement as against her wishes he had rapidly opened the upper buttons of her dress, looking at the old-fashioned white bra that covered her breasts. Without a second thought, he pushed it up and out of his way as his mother's titties popped free, her areola and nipples dark and aroused. Leaning forward he took first one and then the other between his lips, his tongue circling her teats as he licked and sucked on them.

Lacey was riding a rollercoaster of emotions, the thrill and excitement of the illicit sex, while her husband slept above her, was tinged with disgust as she opened her eyes briefly and saw the reason for the pleasurable sensations coursing through her body, her son's cock now fucking her fanny. She found the situation revolting, not necessarily the fact that it was her son, more that she was slumped on the couch with her legs akimbo and her dress around her waist, its upper part opened wide and her tits hanging free as though she was some cheap tart, taking her pleasures wherever she could.

Despite her protestations and wanting her son to stop, her body continued to delight in what was being done to it, her excitement and arousal rocketing as her climax approached. Her brain was telling her mouth to scream at Jordon to get off her, her body was telling it to urge him to shag her faster and harder.

Abruptly she screamed, loud enough that if her husband had not been comatose, he would have come to investigate as Lacey's climax took her by surprise. Pleasure sensations exploded in her brain, her hips lifting uncontrollably as Jordon continued to fuck her until she felt his cock jerk inside her quim as he unleashed several spurts of cum into her.

He was amazed at how enjoyable the experience had been, never having considered his mother as anything but. Her figure wasn't bad for a woman of her age and surprisingly she had been a decent fuck. Jordon withdrew his flaccid cock, covered in her slippery juices as he attempted to make himself decent again. As he stood and turned around to fasten his pants, Lacey made a break for freedom as she dashed for the stairs.

She had retrieved a clean pair of knickers and was sat on the toilet as she pulled her bra down and adjusted her breasts before rebuttoning it. Discarding her old panties, she grabbed a handful of tissue, mopping up the spunk that was still seeping from her fanny. Lacey was distraught, how had she allowed that to happen? She must tell him once she was decent that it has all been a big mistake. She put on her clean panties, pulled her dress down and straightened it and then flushed the loo.

'It must never happen again,' she told him sternly. 'I'm your mother and we can never repeat that. I won't say anything to your father, and neither must you.'

Jordon nodded his head, taking absolutely no notice of her. What was she going to say to his dad? 'Oh, by the way, Jordon fucked me yesterday while you were upstairs pissed!' He had shagged her once and was determined to have her again, whether she decided to consent or not. It was too late for her to back out now, she needed to get used to the fact that she had become his plaything.

For the rest of that weekend and into the following week, her son had done and said nothing to make her suspect that he hadn't taken heed of her words. The following Friday morning she had heard the front door slam as her husband and son went off to work, Lacey sitting up in bed as she finished her morning coffee. She was in no rush to get up, most of her chores were done and there were only a few bits and pieces to finish.

Pushing back the covers, she swivelled, sitting on the edge of her bed as she straightened her nightdress and put on her robe. She stiffened suddenly, convinced that she had heard a noise as she strained her ears. The noise came again and then suddenly her bedroom door burst open, scaring her half to death as Jordon entered her bedroom, stark bollock naked.

'What are you doing? Why aren't you at work?' You need to put some clothes on and get out of my room!' she screamed at him fearfully.

'I've got a day's holiday to use up. I thought we might as well put it to good use now that dad's gone to work,' he replied calmly but mischievously.

She could see his cock thickening as he advanced on her. Despite having had it in her flue, this was her first proper view of it, and she tried to suppress the nervousness in her voice as she watched it become erect.

'I've told you. It never has to happen again. I'm your mum, it's wrong for you to be doing those sorts of things to me!'

Jordon continued to advance on her, Lacey's hands and arms coming up as she tried to ward him off, but he was taller than she was and far stronger, picking her up easily as he tossed her back onto the bed and then throwing himself down next to her. Her robe had flown open, her nightdress riding up and displaying her legs and thighs.

When she attempted to slap his face, he simply took both her wrists in one hand, holding them above her head as his other hand went beneath her nightdress and she felt his finger stroke her slit. When she tried to scream, he pressed his lips hard against her own as he kissed her, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth at the same instant that his finger penetrated her cunt.

Lacey tried to fight her son, clamping her thighs tightly together, but with his finger now up inside her private parts, the action was futile. She was fighting a losing battle, the kiss alone was turning her on, Jordon's fingering of her fanny bringing her body alive. She was no longer struggling against his grip on her wrists, submitting herself as his finger withdrew and his hand slid up her body to caress and tease her tits and nipples.

When he sensed he had overcome her reluctance, Jordon slowly released her, his mother's arms going around his neck as she melted into his embrace.

She had turned onto her side, pushing her pelvis against his erection. Suddenly breaking away, Lacey sat upright as she got rid of her robe and pulled the nightdress over her head before returning and pressing her naked body against him once more, delighted when his hand resumed caressing her breasts.

She was becoming highly aroused, reminiscent of the sex she used to have as her son continued to finger her. Their kisses came thick and fast, her hand squeezing between them as she gripped his hot throbbing meat and began tossing him off while he continued to rain kisses over her lips and face. Slowly, Jordon moved to her nipples, Lacey raising her chest as he sucked each teat in turn, the feeling exquisite as her nipples demanded more.

He was on the move again, the bottom of her ribs, her stomach and then her belly all received minute kisses as she realised what he was intending to do. It was something her husband disliked even though Lacey revelled in her fanny being kissed and licked.

She could hardly contain herself as her anticipation mounted, Jordon's nose nuzzling her pubes as he breathed in the scent of her musk. His mother's legs, along with her pussy, open by the time he shuffled between her thighs, his face inches from her fanny as he observed the pink moist flesh.

When his tongue provided that first sensual touch, Lacey wanted to scream, her hips lifting from the mattress as she pressed her womanly bits hard against his mouth. It had been so long ago that she had forgotten how excited it made her feel, her thighs gripping her son's head. When his tongue pierced her fanny and she felt it sink into her flesh, any arguments she had previously put up had been dispelled, Lacey submitting herself to her son's lovemaking.

When he moved and slid his cock into her cunt, she welcomed him, her legs going around his waist as his shaft ploughed her fanny, Lacey now begging him to make her cum and shoot his spunk into her twat.

Jordon could never have imagined anything as exciting and thrilling as listening to his mother use words and crudity's which seemed completely out of context with the woman she presented to the world. It aroused him when she urged him to 'Fuck my pussy. Come on, ram it in there. Give me all you've got, fill my cunt with your cock, shag the arse off me.'

Jordon did as she asked, his shaft pounding her fanny as Lacey abandoned herself, reciprocating his passion as she pinched his nipples before digging her nails into his shoulders as she climaxed. Her orgasm causing her to writhe beneath him, her hips rising to meet his as he thrust feverously into her, filling her passage with his hot cream.

Whilst Lacey still couldn't quite believe that she had actively participated in the sex act with her son, neither could she dismiss the feeling of pleasurable satisfaction. She was even more excited when within a short time, they had made love once more.

Later, and after having dressed, they sat around the breakfast table as they discussed what they had done and what happened next.

Jordon was her only child and she found it hard to deny him anything, but she had never considered that a time would come when sex was one of the things, she would be unable to deny him. As wrong as it was, it had thrilled her, bringing her back to life after years of marriage. That afternoon, she felt alive again, excitement coursing through her veins as it did at the start of any new relationship.

Jordon had found himself enamoured by Lacey, currently finding it difficult to continue thinking of her as his mother. Despite their age difference, which was huge, he was twenty while she was nearly forty-seven, he found her sexy. Alright, there were things he would change, the way she dressed and almost certainly her underwear, it was old fashioned and "mumsy," but naked, he was impressed by her body and figure.

She had good legs, which now that he knew she wore stockings, appeared even more enticing. Her bottom was still round and firm and although there were small areas of cellulite at the top of her legs, it did not detract from their appearance. Her mound and pubes would appreciate the attention of a beautician he thought; and her stomach was no longer flat, more rounded nowadays and quite erotic looking, but her tits were perfect. They were on the smallish side, but large enough to attract your attention and had kept their shape with no sign of any sagging as they jutted from her chest. She was never going to set the world alight with her natural beauty, but she was still attractive in a mature sort of way.

They didn't so much make plans as discuss their options, it sounded easy as they spoke about it, but it was completely different they soon found.

That Friday day, Jordon had taken it as a holiday, it wasn't something he could do every week, he would quickly have none left.

Both he and his father worked, usually leaving together each morning, and arriving home about the same time each evening. His mother worked part-time, a couple of days a week, and each evening unless his father decided to go for a pint, both of his parents would be home together. As far as Jordon could see, their only opportunity would come on a Saturday afternoon when his dad would go to watch the local team play football, but that was only every other Saturday dependent on whether the side was home or away.

The trouble was, they were both eager to continue with their now, illicit relationship, which led them to take chances.

Over the next six months, his mother began to change, very small things at first, things that most people would not have noticed.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers