Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," said Calvin, staring at her as she pulled the bra and panty back on. "I guess that's as close as I'm going to get to my dying wish."

"What's that?"

"To fuck you before I go."

"Yeah," she agreed, staring hungrily at his spent cock. "That was fun but dangerous. You may have knocked me up." She gasped, watching his cock swell again. "We can't risk another close call like that."

"No, we can't," he agreed, even as his cock hardened fully.

Claire stared at it wondering if she should jerk him off or suck it for him. She shook her head. "I'll see you bright and early."

"See you in the morning."

**********

Claire laid on her bed naked waiting for Tom's call. She jumped when the phone finally rang. Their conversation was short, they both were tired and he was still excited about his big commission sale. They hung up. Claire rose off the bed and took another shower, cleaning her crotch again, just to be sure. There had been a few drops of semen in her panty when she'd pulled it off.

Claire didn't sleep well. She spent half the night in a hypnogogic state. She was half asleep and half awake, in her waking mind she was fucking Calvin. The other half the night, her sleeping mind dreamed she was fucking Calvin. In her mind, Calvin did make the thrust that shoved his cock deep. She dreamed, she was riding him bending down to kiss him, pushing her pussy back until his cock was balls deep. In her mind, every drop of his semen was ejaculated deep in her womb filling her with millions of his sperm. In her dreams, she agreed to stay the night with him. She agreed to his dying wish, fucking him all night long.

Claire woke up, tired, but she didn't need much sleep anyway. She was horny, maybe even more than yesterday. She didn't know if it were from the fact she was near peak ovulation or her sex dreams or a combination of both. She took her morning shower. She'd packed a travel bag the day before. She pulled on white shorts and a black tee-shirt, slipping her feet into sandals.

She called the hotel from her car and canceled her room as she pulled into a parking spot at the drug store. Her cheeks flushed as she entered the store and the clerk greeted her. She looked around before finding the prophylactic section. She stared confused at all the packs of condoms, finally settling on a box of six XXL sized rubbers. They were, appropriately, black latex. Her cheeks were even redder when she paid the clerk and hurried out the door.

Calvin was waiting for her on his porch, a small travel bag beside his wheelchair. He was grinning and looked well-rested. She wheeled him to her car and helped him inside. The drive to the hotel was pleasant. They didn't talk about last night. They chatted amicably and she was grateful he seemed his normal self. The hotel was near the zoo and along a street with plenty of restaurants. Calvin handed Claire his credit card and waited in the car while she checked in.

The room was handicapped accessible. She wheeled Calvin inside, glancing at the large king-sized bed dominating the room. There was space for a wheelchair to get around the bed and the bathroom door was wide enough for the chair. There wasn't a bathtub, but a walk-in shower with a curtain, bars, and a bench. "I'll get the bags," she said, leaving the room for her car.

Claire returned carrying his travel bag and her larger suitcase. Calvin glanced at her suitcase. "Geeze, we're only here one night."

"A girl gots to be prepared. I might need a fancy dress; it might get chilly at night. It might rain, so I need a raincoat. I only use my shampoo. I also have Advil, nail clippers, a file, a razor, and three pairs of shoes. What did you bring?"

"A white tank top and gray sweat shorts." He looked down. "I'm wearing my shoes. That's it, plus a toothbrush."

"Men," she said, shaking her head.

"Imma go wizz," he said, wheeling his chair to the bathroom. "You can go settle in your room. I hope your next door." Calvin winced, as he stood and leaned on a bar, fishing his cock out to pee. Sweat beaded his forehead and by the time he'd finished urinating, he wished he'd just swung over and sat on the seat. He wheeled himself back out, surprised to find Claire seated on his bed. "You drop your stuff off already?"

She smiled and nodded towards her suitcase open on the table. "I'm in my room. No sense wasting your money when we both know I'll be spending most of the night with you anyway." She felt a little nervous and had some trepidation. She gave a quick glance at the pillow where she'd hidden the box of condoms. If she went through with this, she'd officially be cheating. She'd be giving Calvin something only Tom should have. Tom, the man that had left her when she was at peak ovulation and thus, peak horniness. Calvin's big black cock would totally satisfy the horniness problem, but the thought of being stretched out by that monstrosity was what was making her a little anxious. She thought she could handle half, but what if he was overeager and shoved more in? What if the condom broke? That thought made her shudder a little. What if her body really was built for big black cock?

Calvin wheeled over in front of her. He looked like he was about to cry. He reached out, took her hands in his. "This means a lot to me, Claire," he said, sincerely. "Just the thought of having you lie next to me all night makes me happy. To be able to take you in my arms or to just reach out and touch you, to know you're there next to me." He did look like he was about to cry, but he fought the tears away. "I've been so lonely the last few years.

"I'm looking forward to it too," she replied, squeezing his hand. She sat forward and stood enough to kiss him on the lips. The kiss turned passionate, both of them moaning as their tongues danced. Claire found herself sitting in his lap, feeling his cock harden beneath her shorts. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth tighter against hers as his hands slid under her shirt, along her back. She humped his stiff cock as his hands found her bra clasp. She broke the kiss. "Later, after dinner," she told him. Claire looked him in the eyes. Her friend was dying. And if his dying wish was to fuck her?

She was going to grant him that wish.

**********

Calvin wheeled her around and rolled them towards the door. Claire got off and straightened her clothes. "Let's go eat."

"Somewhere quick and close," he said, adjusting the tent in his sweat shorts.

Despite his wish, they picked a fancier seafood restaurant, ordered wine, talked, and laughed for several hours. They both were a little tipsy when they got back to the room. Claire went to use the restroom first, brushing her teeth, and applying a dab of perfume to her neck and wrists. She left and he wheeled himself in after her.

Calvin wheeled himself out of the large bathroom, froze, and stared. "Wow!" he said.

"You like?" Claire was standing before him in her sexiest underwear. It wasn't as sexy as last night, simply a bra and panty, but her underwear was red and lace. Her pubic hair and nipples were visible through the lace. She wore it on Valentine's Day or when she was feeling slutty and wanted Tom to take a hint. His eyes swept down her body even as she reached out to remove the bra, breasts bursting free.

"I like, but this is better," he replied, watching her push the panty down over her thighs until it dropped at her feet. She'd turned the light off, but he left the bathroom light on and the door open which left the main room only slightly dark. He wheeled towards the bed and she bent to help steady him and swing him over onto the mattress. "What you in the mood for?" he asked, lifting his arms so that she could pull his tank top off over his head.

Claire ran her hands down his bulging biceps and hard ridged chest. "Right now," she said, pulling the drawstring on his shorts. She fished his growing cock out. "I want this cock in my mouth." He sighed when she dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. Claire sucked half down her throat, pulling back, licking around the crown and down the shaft. She took him back in her mouth, deep throating him this time while her hands pulled his shoes off and let his shorts and underwear fall to the floor. He was moaning and laying back with his elbows on the bed when she pulled her mouth back and kissed his cock head. "Lay back," she said, kissing his cock again.

Calvin scooted back, laying on the bed. Claire stood, taking it slow, she leaned over him, massaging his knees and his weak legs as she slowly straddled his ankles. She leaned forward, kissing his chest and licking his cock before sitting up and working her way up to his thighs. She sat up straight, the base of his shaft between her legs. She pulled it up, the head reaching to the bottoms of her breasts. "Jesus," she said, realizing how deep that thing could go.

"What's wrong?"

She smiled at him, gently stroking his shaft. "Nothing. Reach under that pillow."

Calvin genuinely looked confused, but he moved one hand under her pillow, frowning when he felt the box, eyebrows shooting up when he realized what it was. He pulled the box out and held it in front of his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Surprise!" she said. "Let me have one." She watched him eagerly tear into the cardboard and pull out the sleeve of six condoms. Calvin pulled one off and placed it on his stomach. Claire kept stroking his cock while she reached down and took the condom. She paused on his cock long enough to tear the condom open and pull the rubber out. She brought it up to his head and tried to roll it down, realized it was backward, reversing it. The diameter of the condom was smaller than Calvin's huge cock head. The rubber did stretch around it and she rolled it down the crown and shaft. It was a snug fit, which alleviated some of her concern about it coming off inside her. It quit rolling down inches from the base of his cock. Amazing, she thought. The largest-sized condom only covered around eight inches of Calvin's shaft and the receptacle on the end didn't look much bigger than one of Tom's standard condoms. Maybe, eight inches was all she could take?

She figured she'd try it like last night when the bare head had pushed inside her. She let his cock fall to his stomach and began sliding her pussy along his shaft while bending down to kiss Calvin again. She had to sit up as her pussy slid up to the end. She pushed down, her lips parting around the protected head of his cock. "Mmmm," she moaned, humping the head. Her moan turned to a whimper when Calvin's hands began playing with her breasts. She pushed down and back, gasping as the head pushed inside her again.

Claire spread her legs wider and leaned down, holding herself above Calvin's head. Her tits dangled right over the little black man's face and he didn't waste the opportunity. She whimpered when one of her hard nipples was sucked between his lips. She held her breath and pushed back into the shaft. "GEEZ...us," she gasped. "It's so big! Fuck, it's big." She paused, panting. Calvin continued his mouth's assault on her nipples. Her pussy was squirting constantly around his shaft making sure it was well lubricated.

"UNNHH!" she grunted, pushing back some more. "So full," she muttered. Calvin snorted into her breast. She only had about five inches in her. Another inch and he'd be as deep in her as Tom's entire penis. One more inch, she thought. One more inch. She didn't need to take it all. What the hell am I doing? She asked herself, having second thoughts. Just one more inch. Claire gritted her teeth and pushed back. "UNH!" There, she'd done it. He was as deep as Tom's penis, but Calvin was so much thicker, he felt twice as big. Oh god! What if her pussy didn't shrink back to normal? "I don't think I can take anymore," she muttered.

"Mmmm baby," said Calvin, flicking his tongue over her nipple. "That ain't even half." His hands grabbed her ass cheek as he lifted his hips. "Here, let me help."

"AAAHHH!" she cried, his cock pushing into virgin territory in her pussy. "TOOBEEG!"

"Just relax, baby," he said. "You're built for big black cock, but we gotta train your body to accept it. Now work that pussy."

"OH GOD! OH, GOD!" She cried loudly, pushing forward and back. Her pussy muscles were clinging to his cock reluctant to let it slip out. Slowly another inch slipped in, sending a shudder through her body. Claire was sweating and tears were running down her cheek. Her teeth were gritted from the strain, relaxing long enough for her to gasp for air. "OHMYGOD!" She screamed, pushing deeper just as Calvin bucked his hips up, sending his cock to new depths. "SO FUCKING BIG!" Claire whimpered but continued rocking back into his cock even as he thrust his hips. "Fucking big," she muttered. "OW!" She jumped up slightly as his cock banged into her cervix, slowly sinking back into it until the head pushed hard against her cervix. "NO MORE!" she gasped.

"Relax," he whispered. "It'd be easier without the rubber, but you can take it." He grabbed her hips and held her still as he pushed up. "My cock's about to become your new favorite thing in the world."

"IT'S IN MY FUCKING WOMB! She squealed. "Your cock is so fucking huge," she cried, pushing herself up, her pussy sinking deeper down his shaft. She stared down at him in awe. "So fucking big," she told him. He replied with a smug grin. "Fucking big!" she said again, sinking into his lap. "Fucking big, Calvin," she moaned, staring at him, but her eyes looked blank.

"I know, baby," he replied, squeezing and kneading her tits. "I know."

"Fucking big," she said, her eyes coming into to focus and staring down at him in awe. "Fucking big. Fuck!. Me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She started bouncing on his shaft. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Calvin!"

"You lovin the BBC now, gurl," he grunted.

"I love it," she squealed. "I love your big black cock. Fuck me. I'm cumming. I'm cum..." Claire screamed and fell on top of him while she creamed all around his cock. Calvin's face was covered in tit flesh. He licked around until his tongue flicked over her nipple before sucking it between his lips. Claire groaned, her pussy still spasming around his cock. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing down around his shaft, contracting inwards as if she were trying to milk his sperm out. She reared back, her nipple elongating out until it flew free of his mouth. Claire looked down at him in awe. She arched her back and brought her lips down on his. "The big one," she whispered, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

He pushed her up long enough to say, "Nope," before pulling her mouth back against his. They kissed for five minutes. Her orgasm was over, but her pussy was still squeezing his cock, trying to pull his seed out.

Claire finally sat back up, leaning forward so that Calvin could lift his head to suck her nipples. She moaned and started riding him again while he thrust upwards as she came down. "Oh Calvin, it's so good," she murmured, "So fucking good." Her orgasm had taken a lot out of her and it was looking like his stamina might outlast hers. Claire picked up her pace, fucking his shaft through another big orgasm. She was panting. His strong hands were squeezing her ass cheeks. Their grip tightened. She was about to collapse but sensed he was close. He pulled down, thrusting his cock up and groaned. She felt the first big jerk of his cock and her orgasm broke around it. Each twitch of his shaft, prolonged her orgasm, her vaginal muscles doing their best to pull every drop of his seed from his balls.

"That was amazing," she finally gasped after the final strong shudder of his cock sent the last tremors through her body. Claire winced slightly. "It's hurting a little."

"Slowly pull up," he ordered. Calvin's hands slid down her ass finding the base of his shaft and following her pussy up until he felt the edge of the condom. Claire felt a fluid ball stretch and elongate as it passed through her cervix. Calvin held the rubber on his cock as she dismounted. His voluminous seed had filled so much of the tip that it had pulled the condom up his shaft so that the end was up to the glans. He pinched it tight and brought it around. Claire stared as he tied the end of what looked like a small water balloon of semen. Seeing it like this put the volume of his seed in perspective and she gulped nervously, thankful it had held. He dropped the condom balloon on the floor.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow yourself," he replied, caressing her arms. He looked at her seriously. "Claire, I hope this was more than just a pity fuck."

"Well..." She paused because to some extent it was.

"Because if it was, I'll take it, but I was hoping you wanted to fuck me."

"I wanted to know if it was true," she said, suddenly sheepish.

"What was true?"

"What you said, about me being built for big black cock."

"And?"

"It's twue, it's twue," she said, quoting Madeline Kahn from Blazing Saddles.

Calvin grinned and nodded, indicating he got the joke. "So, you up to do it again?"

"If you're "UP" to do it again." Claire reached for the sleeve of condoms. She held them up. "There are five more condoms. If you can get it up five more times while we're here, we can keep fucking. Once we get back home, it's back to blow jobs and other fun. Capeesh?"

"Capeesh."

"I'm going to go shower," she said, getting off the bed. Truthfully, she wasn't that messy, the condom keeping his seed off her. It was also true, that she kind of missed having his cum all over her. She'd grown used to rubbing it into her skin. Her fingers absentmindedly rubbed around her nipples while she walked to the bathroom. It was probably her imagination, but she swore the skin on her tits was smoother and had a healthier glow from all the semen she'd rubbed into it.

When Claire left the shower, she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body to an empty room. Calvin and the chair were gone. She could hear arguing outside their room and she could smell marijuana.

"I'm calling the cops."

"It's medicinal."

The man arguing with Calvin glanced briefly at her, then did a double-take at the gorgeous statuesque brunette wrapped tightly in a short hotel towel. "It is medicinal," said Claire. "He has cancer." Calvin gave the man two middle fingers and turned his index fingers down to his emaciated legs.

"Asshole," said the man. "And you are?" he asked turning his attention to Claire, his eyes looking at the tops of her exposed breasts and down to her lithe legs. "His nurse? Surely you're not HIS wife?"

"No, we just fuck." Claire raised an eyebrow and the man suddenly looked uncomfortable. He threw up his hands and turned away. "His big black cock is twice my husband's size."

"Bigger," added Calvin.

"Well, keep the noise down," said the man, opening the door to a room two doors down. "And smoke that shit where my kids can't smell it."

"I can't. He makes me scream," called Claire. The man disappeared into the room. The curtain moved. Probably, his wife peeking at the confrontation. She grabbed the handlebars and wheeled Calvin back into the room. "Dickhead," she muttered.

"God, I love you," he said, snuffing out the joint.

Claire almost froze. She hadn't expected that. It scared and thrilled her at the same time, but then again, it had been offhanded. She wheeled him up to the bed. Calvin locked the wheels as Claire walked around the chair, letting her towel drop. He looked up as she straddled his legs. Calvin placed his hands on her waist staring at her magnificent body. She sat down in his lap and kissed him, tasting the pot on his breath and feeling his cock harden. She broke the kiss. "How do you want me?" she whispered in his ear.

"Get on all fours."

"You sure?" she asked. He nodded. Claire climbed on the bed and got all fours, looking over her shoulder at him.

1...89101112...16