Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large black man spit in his right hand and began coating the head of his cock with saliva. He added some more saliva as he began coating the fat shaft of his steel rod. The large hand gliding up and down the shaft covered too much of the huge black cock, but it was still mesmerizing to watch him slowly jerk off, picking up speed. His head turned. Claire started to jerk back out of sight, but he had turned his head away from her and was staring at Calvin's tablet leaning against the wall. The image showed a buxom woman, some porn star or bikini model or... Claire focused her eyes on the image. The picture was of her in her bikini posing in the yard for Calvin. Clarence had zoomed in on the image so that her body filled the screen.

Claire ducked back, leaning against the wall in the hallway. She could hear Clarence making small grunting noises. He could be jerking off to any image he wanted to on the web, but instead, he was jerking off to a picture of her. Her heartbeat and breathing increased. He wanted her. She wanted that cock. But was it appropriate? Her body needed that cock. She should wait and see if something natural developed between the two of them. She wanted that cock. Or she could take the bull by the horns or the black bull by the cock and just go for it. She wanted that cock. NOW!"

Clarence jumped when he heard the knock on the door. He yanked the blanket up and pulled the tablet down to cover the screen. "Yes?"

"Hey, sorry, I heard you come home and saw you were up," she said appearing in the doorway. "You left your door open."

"Don't like feeling locked in."

"No luck tonight?" she stepped into the room.

"Nope," he grunted. "Neither Finn's nor the Home Plate were crowded. I think the storm kept people home tonight."

"Good," she said. "I'm glad you didn't get lucky."

"You are?"

"I know you have needs, Clarence. Well, a girl got needs too." Claire pulled the belt, loosening her robe. It came open, displaying a strip of flesh down her front. His eyes stared down at her chestnut-haired bush. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders and his eyes left her pussy to take in her large breasts. "Unless you think it's too weird or inappropriate?" She stepped closer.

"It's not weird." Clarence pulled the cover down and lifted his cock up. "And I think I got what you need?"

"That's exactly what I need," she said, falling to her knees beside the bed. She leaned over and stared at him while her lips kissed the tip to his cock. Her tongue twirled around the crown eliciting a loud groan from Clarence. She engulfed the head in her mouth, trying to keep a hold of it as she climbed onto the bed. She failed, the cock slapping hard down on Clarence's stomach, but she quickly pulled it back up as she kneeled between the large black man's legs. Claire opened her mouth and took the head inside again. Soon, she was bobbing her head, swallowing more and more of the thick black cock down her throat. Clarence was slowly thrusting his cock still groaning. She was out of practice, but her experience came back fast and soon her lips were kissing his pubes. She slowly sucked back up, holding the shaft as it left her mouth. "I love sucking big black cock," she said, looking up at him.

"It shows," he moaned.

"Anytime you want a blow job, just ask," she said, taking the head back in her mouth and sucking a third of his cock rapidly.

"Oh god," he moaned, lifting his upper body. He reached down and grabbed her wrist. "As great as this is, I want more than a blow job." He pulled her up.

His cock slapped back down on his stomach. "I want more too." Claire kissed his scrotum and licked up his shaft, crawling forwards, kissing his cock head, his hard abdominals, his chest, neck, her lips met his, both their tongues hungrily fighting before she broke contact. Claire kissed his flat African nose, between his eyes, her pussy sliding up his shaft. Claire reared up.

"JESUS CHRIST!" growled Clarence, as her firm EE were thrust into his face. "Look at these titties." His hands ran down the curves of her breasts, squeezing the ends so that her nipples expanded out in his grip. Clarence raised his head and sucked one erect nipple into his mouth just as she pushed her pussy down around the tip of his cock. They both moaned in pleasure. She held his head to her chest as she pushed her pussy back into his shaft. "FUUHHCCKK!" He groaned as she arched her back, pushing down on his shaft.

"Cumming," she gasped as she sat down onto the base of his shaft. Her pussy squeezed down around this new cock just as little jets of milk shot from her nipples. "Fuck, black cock is so good," she moaned, gasping for breath. "I'm gonna fuck that black cock good."

"Ride it, gurl," he moaned, grabbing her waist and helping pull her as she rode his shaft. "My black cock likes that white pussy," he told her. She whimpered in pleasure. "Bring those big ass titties closer."

"AAAHHH!" she screamed, cumming hard around his cock again when his lips sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She felt her milk squirt across his tongue. He seemed to love it, sucking harder and lifting his hips into her every time his strong hands pulled her down. "AAAGAIN!" More milk shot into his mouth. Clarence switched nipples fucking her faster, harder. "Cumming AGAIN!" An even stronger jet of milk filled his mouth as her orgasm rocked her body and she fell limply in his hands.

Clarence released her nipple, kissing it as he slowly worked his cock around waiting for her to recover. When she finally lifted her head, he grunted, "Hang on."

"Aah!" she squealed in shock as he flipped her over on her back. His cock flew up from her pussy, dripping with her arousal. He kneeled between her legs, bending his cock back down and pushing the head into her pussy. Clarence grabbed her under the knees and lifted her ass off the bed pulling her into his cock. He started thrusting his hips, fucking her slowly. "OHMYGOD," she gasped, staring up his body in awe. His brother couldn't have fucked her like this and Claire found herself dominated by Clarence's big black cock. "Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck my pussy, Clarence. Cumming." Her pussy tried to hold his cock still as she came all around it. "Keep fucking my... your pussy. It's your pussy now. Fuck your pussy." Claire cried out again as she came all over his cock.

"Gonna bust a nut in my pussy," he grunted, face straining as he fucked her hard.

"Oh my god, yes," she moaned, thrashing her head from side to side. "Seed your pussy, lover."

"FFUUCCKK!!" He slammed forward, holding her legs tight as his first load of cum filled her womb.

"YYYEEESSS!" she screamed. For a moment, Claire found herself staring up at Calvin, and she gazed lovingly upon the face of the father of her son. The big one? She asked.

"The really big orgasm you have when I fill your womb up with my seed." He told her.

The big one wracked her body. It hadn't even occurred to her to make Clarence sheath his magnificent cock nor would she ever ask him to. Each burst of sperm kept her orgasm going. Her tits quivered, shooting jets of milk into the air with each jerk of his cock. Her pussy squeezed down and exploded around his pulsing shaft, muscles gripping him tightly trying to milk every drop of his seed from the huge balls and there was a lot of seed.

The big one! God, she'd missed the big one.

"Dayumn," groaned Clarence, pulling his spent cock out of her. He squeezed up the shaft, milking one final shot of semen from the head that sprayed her stomach and tits. He let go and his cock fell on her crotch and stomach.

"Wow," she gasped, staring up at this amazing stud. He was staring down at her body equally impressed. His semen began leaking out of her pussy and dripping on his bed. "I guess I should clean up."

"Guess so," he said, but he didn't move. He continued staring at his floppy cock laying across her pubes and belly, at her tits, and her lovely face. "Guess so," he said, again, moving aside.

Claire climbed to her feet, cupping her hands between his legs as she hurried off to the hallway bathroom. She spent twenty minutes in the shower trying to force as much of his seed out of her, but afterward, her womb still sloshed with his fertile seed.

Claire found herself embarrassed and thought about wrapping a towel around her body. Instead, she walked naked back into his room. Clarence was sitting up on his side, one leg cocked. His spent cock hung down over the side, soft, but still a foot long. Wow, she thought, staring at his body. His eyes were staring back at hers. She bent down and retrieved her robe. "I meant what I said, Clarence."

"What was that?"

"You owned my pussy. Your pussy will be in the master bedroom whenever you want it."

He nodded.

Claire turned, clutching her robe and made for the door. She heard the bed creak as he got up. She glanced back as he followed her, black banana cock swinging from thigh to thigh.

"You didn't think I was done with you, did you?" He said.

His cock was already rising again as he followed her into her bedroom.

**********

"And he never left." Claire looked up at the white clouds moving quickly through the blue sky in the breeze. She took a deep breath of the fresh air and continued. "Clarence had been without a woman for seven years and he told me he wanted to make up for the lost time. We fucked five times a day for two months. He loved fucking doggy style and was delighted when I asked him to fuck my ass. He was dominant in bed, yet affectionate." She smiled remembering all the times' Clarence had taken control in bed, rubbing her feet and massaging her lovingly afterward until she fell asleep. "It wasn't long before I was pregnant again. Clarence was delighted and proposed a week later. I was seven months pregnant when I became Mrs. Claire Custis. My dad came around reluctantly and gave me away. Clarence loved the outdoors after being locked up for seven years as did my dad and they ended up hitting it off. They started going on fishing trips together, taking Cal along when he got older, including Clarence Jr when he got old enough to accompany them."

Claire kneeled in the grass and started digging a hole with a trowel. "Clarence was a great husband and father, loving Cal as much as he did his own son. He wasn't perfect. He cheated on me. About once a month, he and his coworkers would go out drinking at the Home Plate. When word got out that he was out of jail, women started coming around looking for him, ex-girlfriends, and former classmates. Liz, that bitch, was working as a waitress there. She'd call me or stop by the house to rat out Clarence. I think she wanted to start trouble between us. She still wasn't a fan of blacks and always got a funny look on her face whenever she saw little Cal and Clarence. She swore Clarence was usually just minding his own business, drinking with his friends, and couldn't understand why all those women kept throwing themselves at him. I made the mistake of telling her."

Claire placed the marigolds in the hole she'd dug and spread the remaining dirt around. "She didn't believe me when I held my hands apart fourteen inches to describe his cock, but the next time, Clarence went out drinking, I'm pretty sure it was Liz's car I saw dropping him off at 4 am and many times after that. I don't think she hates black men anymore." Claire smirked, remembering Calvin's story about how his brother's girlfriend in high school's bragging on his prowess led to him fucking a lot the girls in his senior class. "I blame myself for that hookup. I shouldn't have told her."

"One day I was driving by my old shop and on a whim, I pulled over and walked through it. The next day I brought Clarence by and showed it to him, telling him about my failed business. We stepped outside and I said, "imagine turning my shop into an office and waiting room. Now imagine a garage next door." He didn't know anything about running a business, but I did. A year later, Custis Car Care was open for business. I ran the office and did the books; he ran the garage and the mechanics. We thrived, turned a profit fairly quickly and I'm proud to say, we're looking into opening a second shop." Claire stood back up and brushed her knees off.

"Well, about five years in, I decided I wanted another baby. Clarence was reluctant. He wanted to start traveling. He had grand plans of buying an RV and visiting all the natural parks. He really loves the outdoors. He did think it was hot as hell fucking again when I was off birth control. Ten months later, Clarice was born. He was smitten the first time he lifted his daughter in his arms. He stopped going out drinking with the guys and I'm pretty sure he hasn't cheated on me since."

"We took a new family portrait and it hangs in the living room where the old Custis family portrait once hung. The old one now hangs at the top of the stairs. I love my life and family and couldn't be happier. Clarice just turned four, Clarence is seven, Cal is nine now and you'll be thrilled that he takes after me in height." Claire sighed. "And if you're wondering, even at forty-two, I'm still hot as hell."

"Hotter," said a deep voice behind her.

Claire turned around. "How long have you been listening?"

"Long enough," he smiled sadly. Clarence had a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Cal told me you visit ever anniversary of my brother's death." Clarence stepped up, looking down at his brother's grave. "You should have told me. I'd have liked to come with you." He opened the champagne and poured some in the two plastic glasses. Clarice ran past chasing Clarence. Cal walked silently up behind them, staring down at the stone with his father's name on it.

"Sorry. I like to come by and recap our life and fill him in on the past year. You can come next year."

Clarence nodded and handed Claire a glass. He held it up. "To Calvin Custis. Thank you for bringing this wonderful woman into my life. Thank you for my children. Your son is amazing. I tell him about his father all the time. He's tall, but unfortunately has your looks." He smiled and then sobbed. "I miss you brother." He wiped his eyes and held the glass out. "To Calvin."

"To Calvin," said Claire, a tear rolling down her cheek. They clinked glasses and drained their champagne.

Clarence held the bottle out and poured a little on his brother's grave. He walked past the grave. "And to you mom and dad." He poured some on his parent's joint tombstone. "I know I disappointed you, but I hope you're proud of me now. These three rug rats are your grandkids."

"I'm sure they're very proud of you," said Claire, taking her husband's arm. "Let's go. Cal, round up your brother and sister." She turned towards her car. "What the hell is that?" she asked, looking at the large RV parked behind her.

"What was that you said about grand plans?" he replied. "The kids are old enough and I'm dying to see the country."

Claire laughed. "You're right, but it looks like it will be crowded."

"I got some tents so that we can have our fun time." They made their way through the graveyard. "I'm sorry I cheated on you, Claire," he said, sheepishly.

She gave her husband a reassuring smile. "I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If I hadn't cheated on Tom, I'd never have had Calvin or met you. Your brother was sleeping with a married woman..."

"Bangin' Mrs. Barnes," grunted Clarence. "Mmmmmm."

"Shut up." She sighed. "No, I didn't like it. Mostly, I was worried you might have knocked one of them up. We both know you won't wear a condom."

"Nope," Clarence smirked. "Still, I'm sorry. You're all I need in a woman. Smart too. Is that why you kept everything in your name?"

"Gotta protect what's yours. Am I right, that you haven't cheated since Clarice was born?" Claire looked up at her husband. He nodded. Having a daughter made him grow up a little. "And my friend Liz?" He nodded again and Claire swore his black cheeks turned darker with embarrassment. "What did you think of her?"

"She was alright."

"Seriously, tell me. Was she a good lay? She's pretty good looking. Hated blacks though."

Clarence hesitated, probably worried his words might get him in trouble. "She was a great fuck once she got over her fear of the BBC. And yeah, she's gorgeous though she doesn't hold a candle to you. And let's just say, she doesn't hate blacks anymore though she did like calling me the "N" word."

"Oh, Clarence, I'm sorry." She reached out and took his hand.

"Don't be. It was actually pretty hot. And she didn't call me the "N" word exactly, she called my cock the "N" word. Like how you always talk about sucking or fucking my big black cock only she'd replace black with," He made finger quotes, "nigga." He thought it over a moment. "It would start with her acting like she was fucking beneath her station to her screaming out that she was a slut for big nigga cock. Yeah, pretty hot."

"I see," said Claire jealously, but she squeezed his hand reassuringly. She'd scene Liz in a bikini many times and pictured her friend's nude body screaming out for her husband's nigga cock as she discovered what a big orgasm was. She also remembered her own time with Liz in the closet. "You should call her."

Clarence stopped in surprise, releasing her hand. Claire kept walking. "You want me to sleep with her again?"

"She's an old friend. I was thinking we could have her over for dinner." Claire said, without looking behind her.

"You sure that's wise?"

Claire finally glanced behind her. "I was thinking I might like to try a three-way." She smiled at his expression, turned away, and headed towards her car.

Claire heard the kids running up, still laughing. "Daddy daddy, come on." Cal and Clarence took his hands trying to pull him after their mother.

Little Clarice was the last voice. "Daddy, why's your mouth hanging open?"

THE END