Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire pulled her mouth off the head, sitting up and jerking his shaft, letting two more loads splatter over her tits. "Hmmm," she moaned, "So much cum for me." She kept jerking it off. Semen no longer shot from the swollen head, but it continued to spurt little jets of white seed. She used the ends of his cock to rub his seed over her hard nipples. "Am I a good cocksucker?" she asked.

"The best," he sighed, laying back on the couch and resting his head, a satisfied smile on his face, but his eye was twitching, making his head jerk slightly.

Claire showered and spent the rest of the day, cleaning up and fixing him dinner. She didn't put her clothes back on until she left for the day. She wanted to suck his cock again before leaving, but it had been late in the afternoon when she'd sucked it the first time and he seemed satisfied. Maybe, if she'd asked, but she was too embarrassed and didn't want to look like she was begging.

**********

Claire picked Calvin up early the next day for a doctor's appointment. The nurse wheeled Calvin out into the lobby. He looked dejected, staring off into space, and she wondered if he'd been given a sedative. "Bad news?" she asked.

"I don't get good news from doctors anymore," he mumbled.

"Do you want to skip the gym?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Let's go."

Claire hadn't worn her workout clothes. She wore a summer dress, white with roses, that looked lovely on her. Flipflops were on her feet, making a clicking sound as she walked. The unibrow trainer checked her out, clearly liking what he saw, as did every male working out. Nothing she wasn't used to.

"AAAGGHHHH!!" Calvin cried through gritted teeth holding the weights above his head.

"Hold on. Don't hurt yourself," said Unibrow, grabbing the bar and putting it down.

Calvin was breathing heavily and sweating profusely. He stared at the ceiling in disbelief. His strong muscular arms were shaking. Claire thought for a moment that he might cry, her eyes were watery, but no tears rolled down his cheeks.

Claire looked at the weights. "180! That's good."

Unibrow shook his head at her out of Calvin's sight. "FUCK!" spat Calvin, clearly pissed. "Fuck no, that's not good." He held his hand out and Unibrow grabbed his arm, pulling Calvin up.

"Is still good, little buddy," said Unibrow.

Claire wheeled the chair up the bench. The trainer helped Calvin up and swung him over to the seat. "Is not good," whispered Calvin.

"You do better next time." The burly trainer patted Calvin on the shoulder.

"No," said Calvin, shaking his head. "I can't take the pain anymore. A fifty-pound weight hurts. There's no point anyway. Razmik," said Calvin holding out his hand. Unibrow grasped it and they shook. "Thanks for everything. I'm done with the gym."

"Sorry to see you go, little buddy."

Calvin turned to Claire. "Let's go."

Claire took the handles and wheeled him towards the exit.

Razmik walked with them to the door. "Sorry to see you go too, honey." He turned his attention to Claire. "I'm here seven days a week if you change your mind about training with me."

"I'll ask for you if I change my mind," said Claire, with a wry smile. Her nipples were popping out from the hairy man's attention.

"I give you the Armenian workout. Work you so hard, you won't walk straight for a week."

"Thank you," she responded, her pussy fluttering. Ugly and hairy, but the trainer was big, masculine, and the bulge beneath his workout shorts was as impressive as Calvin's. Her mind pictured her falling to her knees and pulling his shorts down, a massive hairy cock smacking her in the face. Her arousal was growing. She seemed to get horny every other period, building up to her ovulating. She'd be begging for cock... Tom's penis next week.

They went through a drive-thru and got some roast beef sandwiches for lunch. Calvin was silent most of the ride. He tried to eat in the car, but didn't feel like eating, wrapping the mostly entire sandwich back up in the wrapper.

Claire ate hers on the porch, chewing and watching Calvin sitting dejectedly in his chair. He smoked a joint, finally looking somewhat relieved when he finished. He wheeled the chair around. "I'm going to get a shower." She sprang up and opened the door for him while he wheeled himself to the bathroom.

Claire threw her fast-food bag away and walked over to the couch, pulling her dress off over her head. She tossed it over the back of the couch, stepping out of her flipflops as she untied her bikini top. Stripped down to her "uniform", she slowly opened the door to the bathroom and stepped inside.

"GET OUT!" Snapped Calvin from inside the shower. "I want to be alone."

He looked up, water from the shower running off his head, as she entered the shower. He spread his legs as she moved in between them. His cock was dangling down over the bench. "I know you had a bad day, but don't take it out on me," she said, as he rested his head on her bosom. He reached around her back and pulled her close. She stroked his head. "I'm here not because you pay me, but because you're my friend."

"I'm sorry," he sobbed, wrapping his arms around her back, now crying into her breasts. "You're the best thing to happen to me in years."

"It's okay to cry," she whispered, stroking his head. "It's okay."

And Calvin did cry. He sobbed and cried while she stroked his bald head. Finally, he turned his head sideways, staring at her erect nipple. "Three to four," he said, raising his hand to pinch the pink stub capping her large bosom.

Claire gasped, as a wave of pleasure swept through her body, electrical impulses triggering spasms of desire in her pussy. "Three to four what?"

"Months left."

"Oh!" She gasped, feeling for him. "Oh!" Her sorrow replacing her arousal. "OH!" A fresh wave of arousal soaked the bottom of her panty as Calvin's lips replaced his fingers on her nipple. He sucked her nipple between his lips, sucking her entire areolae into his mouth. "Oh! Mmmmm," she purred still stroking his head. She felt his cock crawling up her thigh, the shaft pressing into her crotch, as he hardened.

Claire moaned as his mouth worked their magic on her nipple. Just when she thought her nipple couldn't take anymore, he kissed over to her other nipple, his fingers replacing his mouth on the one he'd been sucking. "Mmmm, so good," she moaned. Claire pictured herself standing on her tiptoes and untying the strings on her hips. She guided the bare head of his big black cock towards the entrance to her pussy and slowly sank onto the huge shaft. Instead, she stepped back from those dangerous thoughts and the even more dangerous black cock between Calvin's legs. She'd have to tame it another way.

Claire sank to her knees before the seated black man, leaned forward and took his cock between her lips. Now it was his turn to say, "Oh!" and "Mmmm," as she inhaled his cock and sucked it like it deserved, deepthroating his shaft when she could, licking the crown, kneading his balls, sucking the tip while jerking off the rest. His cum was measured in ounces not teaspoons and his delicious seed filled her mouth again and again. She swallowed every drop of it, her lips pursed around the tip while she jerked the last remaining drops from his shaft.

"Thank you," he gasped.

"Thank you," she replied, licking her lips. "I love sucking your cock."

"Help me out."

Claire helped him up and held him as she swung him into his wheelchair. She dried him off and then herself, staying in her panty while she wheeled him into his bedroom. "Claire, I want to ask you something," he said.

"Go ahead." She helped him swing over onto the bed.

"Is your period over?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to break one of your rules."

"I don't think that's a good idea," she responded, but she was intrigued. "What were you thinking about?"

"Well, you're giving me a lot of pleasure sucking me off. I was thinking it would only be fair if I repaid the favor."

"Oh!" she said, surprised. Her pussy fluttered at the thought. "That's not necessary like I said, I enjoy sucking you off, and..."

"I want to do it," he said. "My fiancé thought it was dirty, but Mrs. Barnes loved having me go down on her. I'd really like to go down on a woman again before it's too late."

Claire's pussy was soaking her panty. Tom hadn't eaten her out since before they were married. She'd enjoyed his tongue more than his prick and she could sure use an orgasm. "Okay," she said.

"Okay!" He perked up. "Lie down on the bed."

Claire obeyed, scooting up and laying on his bed. He crawled over her leg and laid between her knees. His hand came up to her hips ready to break her rules. He pulled at the ties on her bikini bottom and pulled it down over her bush. She could feel his breath on her crotch. "Look at that pretty white pussy," he whispered. Claire gasped when she felt his tongue glide up from the base of her pussy lips to her clit. He started lapping, wiggling his tongue into her. Claire started whimpering it felt so good. Her hips raised into his probing tongue. She opened her legs to give him more room. Calvin pushed his index finger in, rotating it around inside her. Claire panted, pushing her crotch into his finger as he slowly pulled it out, but he was only adding his middle finger. He pushed both fingers inside her. Combined, they felt bigger than Tom's penis. He bent them, the tips rubbing the insides of her pussy. "Ah!" she cried, cumming so quickly she hadn't felt it build up. "AAAHHH!" she screamed, her hips rising into his thrusting fingers as her quick little orgasm turned into an earthquake. She stared down at him in awe. He was looking up her body, down her chestnut-colored pubes, over her undulating belly, and between her breasts, meeting her eyes. His lips sucking in her clit and tonguing over the hard nub while his fingers continued wiggling fast inside her. "UNNNNHHH!" She cried one last time, her hips crashing back down on the bed. Calvin withdrew his fingers and planted a kiss on the top of her pussy. "Thank you," she mumbled, gasping for breath.

He kissed her pussy again and pushed himself up. "Good one?" he asked.

"That was the best orgasm of my life," she said, still dazed by its intensity. Claire smiled lazily, staring off into space. She stretched her body out, moaning, still basking in the afterglow of her strong orgasm. "I think that was the big one," she purred.

"Nope," he said, smiling. Calvin crawled up and laid beside her in bed. He reached over, pulling the drawer on his nightstand open and removed a sheet of paper. "You asked why I like taking pictures of you. This is for you." He handed her the paper.

Claire gasped. "Calvin, this is wonderful." He'd drawn a picture of her posing in her bikini in his yard. He'd used colored pencils at the drawing was amazing. She'd forgotten he'd been great at art in high school, she was always more concerned with sports.

"You're wonderful," he answered, leaning into her, wrapping one arm around her body until he fell asleep. She was still staring at the picture when he started snoring.

**********

Thursday, she picked up breakfast in a drive-thru and took it over to Calvin's. He didn't meet her, so she put his hotcakes and sausage on a TV tray and carried it into his room. He was sitting up in bed with only a sheet covering him. She could see the outline of his shaft, bent down, the sheet hugging it. "Thank you," he said, accepting the tray. "Nothing for you?"

"Well," she sat on the bed, smiling up at him. "I was hoping for a large sausage. She pulled at the sheet. It came down his chest, Calvin lifting the tray. The sheet pulled free of his crotch, his cock flying up to fall on his stomach. "May I suck your cock?" she asked, grabbing it and stroking it to fatten it up.

"Strip first."

Claire stood. She was dressed down sexy in pink sweat shorts and a spaghetti strap top. She pulled the top off over her head, pulling the string of her bikini. He watched as the bikini top fell off her breasts and she wiggled the shorts down her hips and legs. Calvin's smile broadened when she pulled the strings on her hips to release the panty also. She was nude when she crawled between his legs and started sucking his cock.

Afterward, Claire held her hand over her full belly while Calvin went down on her again. It was nastier than last time. She was humping his tongue and occasionally his tongue would slide down to her anus and lick across her rosebud. He would return it to her pussy when she was about to protest. As she was gasping and moaning, his tongue would find her sphincter again, pushing into it before moving back to her pussy. She was about to object, but it felt good and she relaxed letting him lick her anus, gliding his tongue along her perineum and back to her labia and clit.

Claire tensed up when his hand crawled up her thigh. She glanced down. He was tonguing her clit, looking back up at her. She smiled down at him, waiting for his talented fingers, but the hand slid under her crotch and ass cheeks. Her eyes widened, but then his other hand worked his thumb into her pussy while the index finger pressed hard against her anus. It pushed inside just as Calvin sucked her clit between his lips again. Claire screamed, her hips bucking off the bed. She grabbed his head and held him tightly against her crotch as she came hard around his fingers and tongue. His finger pushed deeper into her ass as she came, prolonging the orgasm. It was as intense as yesterday, but even longer. "OHMYGOD," she moaned, stretching again. "A girl could get addicted to cumming like that." She felt slightly ashamed that anal play had made her cum so hard.

Calvin grinned; his lower face was soaked with her juices. "Happy to help," he said, kissing her pussy again.

They took separate showers and Claire ended up driving Calvin to a restaurant for lunch before she pushed him through a nearby park. "This is nice," he said, watching the scenery. There were some ducks in a nearby brook, some joggers running down the path, and a few dog walkers.

"What do you say to us going away for a few days? We could go to the zoo."

"That sounds wonderful, but wouldn't Tom mind?"

"No, we can go when he's at his conference."

"Absolutely," he told her. "I haven't been away in years."

"It'll be fun," she said. "Would you mind if I took off the day before?" she asked. "If you need me, I can stop by in the morning."

"No, no, that's fine," he reached up and patted her hand on the handlebars of his chair. "Take off. I'm done with the gym and I can manage on my own. What's going on?"

"Tom's leaving that night and trying to take off work early. I was going to treat myself to a spa day."

"Special occasion? It's not your anniversary is it?"

"No," she laughed. Claire leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I should be ovulating late next week."

"Oh!" he replied.

Claire straightened her back, pushing him. Her eyes zoomed in on the bulge beneath his sweats. His cock had just doubled in size. She didn't know what had caused it to swell, maybe an attractive female jogger that had just run past, but the sight of his swelling cock made her eager to get back to his house and suck on it again.

She sucked his cock again before she left for the day, enthusiastically swallowing his shaft down her throat eager to have him go down on her again. His oral skills got her off three more times and she drove home in a happy well-satisfied daze.

Friday, she arrived at Calvin's and walked into his bedroom. He was laying nude on the bed. She glanced at his cock, licked her lips, and stripped her clothes off. It swelled as each piece of clothing was dropped to the floor and was fully hard as she untied her bikini panty. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked him for five minutes before he asked her to stop. "I want to go down on you, but my back is hurting," he said. "Come up here and straddle my mouth." Claire climbed over him, the shaft of his cock sliding between her legs and making her whimper. He sucked on one nipple as they dangled in his face. She sat up and slowly brought her pussy down on his mouth, gasping as she felt his tongue probe into her.

Claire grabbed the headboard, moaning as she bounced on his tongue. Her head threw back as she came hard on his mouth, soaking his chin. She didn't stop bouncing and his tongue continued licking at her. "Unh! Oh Calvin! Eat my pussy!" His tongue worked faster. "You lick me so good. Lick me so good. So good. Ah! Ah! AAAHHHH!" She came hard over his tongue again which he finally withdrew. She grabbed the headboard raising herself slightly.

Calvin lifted his head and kissed the pretty white pussy hovering above his mouth. "I'm not done, but turn around." Claire sat up and turned around, backing her crotch back into his mouth. He started lapping again and she started pushing her pussy back into his tongue. Her eyes fell on his huge balls and the base of his shaft. She reached down and lifted his cock off his stomach, lowering her head, she began sucking the tip of his cock while Calvin lapped at her pussy. Soon, they gave each other two satisfying orgasms.

The weekend came and Claire found herself fingering her pussy multiple times a day. She was horny, her mind kept drifting back to Calvin's impressive oral skills. It was his cock she pictured in her mind when she masturbated. Tom was more than up for sex, his little penis was hard as a rock when he woke up Sunday, poking at her from behind, but she turned him down. "And don't take care of it in the shower," she scolded him when he got out of bed. "Save it for Wednesday." Her approaching ovulation explained her constant arousal and her fingers were crossed they'd finally make a baby. She briefly considered running off to check on Calvin, certain he'd go down on her in exchange for a good blow job, but Tom stuck around the house all day. She could wait, Monday was only a day away.

Claire caught herself smiling as she drove down Calvin's driveway Monday morning. The smile dropped from her face when she unlocked the door. Calvin was laying nude on the floor, trying to crawl across the floor. "Help me," he gasped.

"CALVIN!" She raced to him. "What's wrong?" She squatted down trying to help him up.

"My legs!" he seemed horrified. "They're not working. They hurt so bad."

"Where's your wheelchair?"

"Wheelchair?" he seemed confused.

She helped him up, the little black man leaning heavily on her as she steered him towards the couch. "There you go." She let him down. She glanced down at his cock dangling between his legs.

He saw her glance and tried to cover it. "Sorry," he said. "I wasn't expecting company."

"It's okay," she squatted down and removed his hand. "You knew I was coming today. It's Wednesday, that I'm off." She reached between his legs and grabbed his cock. It swelled as she stroked it. "Maybe this will make you feel better?"

"C-Claire! What are you doing?" He was looking at her shocked.

"Sorry," she said. "May I suck your cock?"

"Uh Okay," he said. His cock turned rock hard in an instant, twitching and trying to pull free of her hand. He gasped when she leaned over and took the head in her mouth. "Oh my god," he groaned. She sucked him deep. He placed one hand on the back of her head, pulling her down further over his shaft. He sighed when she engulfed his entire cock, sucking him like that for a dozen bobs before the angle started hurting her. She pulled back. "Don't stop," he begged.

Claire stood and smiled at him. "I'm out of uniform." She pulled her top off over her head. She'd dressed sexy for him, a pink halter over her breasts and pink sweat shorts over her ass. She'd wanted to be able to strip quickly so that he could go down on her again. His eyes widened when her breasts appeared. Claire kneeled and resumed blowing him, pausing to squeeze his cock between her tits and stare at him.

1...678910...16