All Comments on 'Dying Wish Ch. 03'

by Sincerelyyours000

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Mango2021Mango202111 months ago

It took a while so please continue

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger11 months ago

does more wandering than a three-legged dog. Quit playing with the curtains and start painting the walls.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

I'm loving the series but will you please get to some sex between Paula and James? You had them naked on an isolated beach and you still had them holding off!! Couldn't you at least had them putting oil on each other's naked body?? Five stars and a favorite point! I would have done six stars if I could have if Paula had big tits like Ana! lol Maybe in the next chapter have Paula describe in detail her affairs with Ana!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am loving the story. But, am frustrated that you keep me hanging. Write a longer chapter.. haha… can’t wait for the next part of the story…

Sincerelyyours000Sincerelyyours00011 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the patience everyone is showing, and thanks for the positive scores. I haven't started the next part yet, but have a rough idea of what will happen. It will be the last chapter. Thanks again to everyone who has stuck through from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the first half of the third part. I was hoping that James would develop a real hunger for his mom in the second half that would have led to mind blowing sex. Hope to read something like that in Part 4.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Ana & David were great additions.

Sometimes the Eureka Effect from an admired friend can have such a strong influence. Such an interesting angle to an already extremely well written story.

AndreinasstudAndreinasstud11 months ago

This has been an amazing story thus far! I can certainly empathize with Paula. I can emphasize equally with James. Your ability to discuss the complexities of their past, current, and future relationship is wonderful and heart wrenching. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liking the story so far but it's been all about her past involvements and nothing sexual with her son!!!! Waiting on next chapter if you ever write it!!!!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nil_r2nil_r211 months ago

Masterpiece writing. Can't wait for the next episode

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

This is boring, he boring,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but it's all about her past and not their future together!! And where's the next chapter??? Gave it a 4

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun9 months ago

Great story. Waiting for the next chapter please.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

Loving this story. There are so ways you can take this plot I am looking forward to your choices. A masterful series, deserving 5++ Stars. Delightful story superbly done! I am counting the days til the next chapter is completed and available.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hearing his mom calling his name as she fucked herself with the dildo, James couldn't help but start stroking his cock. His mom was just too damn sexy! "Oh God James, you fuck me so good, I am glad we're finally fucking!" James couldn't take it; he opened the door and Paula stopped, but looking at her son's longing eyes, "I need your cock so much," Paula panted. In almost a trance, James jumped on the bed, followed immediately by climbing on top of his naked mother. I want you too mom, James grunted as he moved his cock to Paula's wet pussy. He split her wet lips with the dripping head of his cock causing Paula to shriek loudly. "Oh my God James, go slow, you are so much bigger than your father!!"

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

OK. So where's the final chapter? I've read too much of the story thus far to be left hanging. Great writing and character building but for one comment. James seems to be as emotionally fucked up as a soup sandwich . . .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story but there's no sex or anything with his mother it's all talk and no action, and then you stop!!!! WHAT THE HELL 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Yup, must admit, the story is beginning to drag its feet.

My high and mighty morally righteous MC either needs to buckle and do the deed or stop treating his mother as a person beneath him. Maybe his mother should give him a mirror and take flight herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kindly post the next chapter or at least tell us the time when you will

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 months.

Bit long winded, but ok so far.

But. When's the final chaper coming?

Southerndude1214Southerndude12144 months ago

It’s 2024 need to know how it ends

tinfoilhattinfoilhat3 months ago

What a pussy...Put the hammer down bro.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm still loving this story but there's still no incest it's all talk and no action still 4 stars

walkindatdogwalkindatdog22 days ago

i want to say this now before i tackle the final chapter: i LOVE the story. What perturbs me is all the disjointed sentences with sometimes extra words, sometimes missing words. It's jarring to the flow of this heartfelt, loving story to have to parse the meaning of far too many sentences. Anyway... It's been a long haul and this next chapter is the payoff we've all been anticipating. Should be good. Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSincerelyyours000@Sincerelyyours000
05-06-24 Thanks for the generous response to the Uncharted series. Although I had originally planned to continue the plot post-rescue, I'm also satisfied with the story I got to tell in Ch 1 and 2. So there may be a Ch 3, but I haven't started anything yet. If I do get the ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES