Dying Wish Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad and Mom finally get their wish.
21.1k words
4.61
11k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thanks to all for being so patient and apologies for taking so long to finish this story. It is a long chapter, and I was very tempted to split it into two parts, but I have had submissions get stuck in the queue before and didn't want to take the chance that the final part might get delayed too long. Once again, thanks to all who have been very supportive of this series. As always, all characters in sexual situations in this story are eighteen years or older.

It was the next morning since Mom had made her latest confession to me. She had wanted to talk more last night, but Dad had called to see how we were doing, and we ended up spending the better part of the evening on the phone with him.

I was still lying in bed, trying to digest everything Mom had said and trying to take everything in that had happened. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that yesterday was an attempt to seduce me. It had to be. Mom had taken me to a secluded, cozy spot, removed her clothes, coaxed me to do the same, and then talked about how much she wished Dad had made love to her in this special place, finally adding that she knew things would be different with me. It had to all be a ploy, and I felt so dumb for not having realized it.

I wished I could read Mom's mind the way she seemed at times to do effortlessly with me. Maybe I'd been too distracted by her story to see what was going on around me, or maybe I was too preoccupied with what was happening with Dad. Speaking of Dad, as much as he tried to reassure us otherwise, his voice sounded noticeably lean on the phone, much worse than we'd ever heard him before, and so despite his protests to the contrary both Mom and insisted that we'd be coming back home as soon as possible.

"But James..." Dad had said to me on the phone, "I didn't want you to return until this matter with Paula was settled, and it doesn't sound like that's happened yet."

"It is settled Dad," I answered. Then, mustering up all the confidence I could, I added, "I'm going to do it."

"Are you sure, son? I mean, I didn't get the impression that was the case, especially after I spoke to Paula just now."

Dad's voice sounded so much weaker than it had only a couple of days before, and even if he didn't want to admit it, I could tell he was near the end. And despite that, all he seemed to care about was making sure Mom and I were going to be okay, that we'd be there for each other the way he wanted us to. I couldn't say no to that voice on the other end of the phone, not in a million years, but I wanted to be honest with him too.

"We haven't exactly worked everything out, Mom still has some things she wants to discuss with me, but we'll find a way to work things out. I promise."

"That-a-boy, James. I knew I could count on you," Dad said. Even with his voice sounding so fragile, I could practically hear Dad's smile over the phone. Was I as certain about this as I appeared to be? No, but if Dad really was on his deathbed then I was going to do everything I could to comfort him.

Mom and I hastily had breakfast and then packed up for the drive back home. It was early afternoon by the time we were on the road, so with a little luck we would be back home before evening set in.

Mom hadn't said much to me until then, and whatever discussions we did have had been about Dad, but as I settled in behind the wheel she decided to take things in a different direction.

"James, we..." she stammered slightly, "we didn't get a chance to finish what we were talking about yesterday."

"Can't it wait, Mom? With everything happening with Dad, I'd rather focus my attention on him right now.

"Don't you know what I'm going through?" Mom asked, sounding on the verge of tears. "It's not like this is easy for me."

"I'm sorry Mom," I replied. "Go on then." I wasn't sure why she wanted to talk about this now; maybe she wanted to get it off her chest before we had to deal with the harsh reality of what was looking to be a dour situation back home, or maybe she needed a distraction to keep her occupied over the long drive. Whatever the reason, she seemed intent on having this conversation now, so I allowed her to proceed. Since Mom did all of the talking at this point, I'll present the next part from her point of view:

It was a couple of months into Ana's new relationship with David and everything seemed to be ideal. Their first night together hadn't led them to any horrible, damaging repercussions as I might have feared but instead had blossomed into a beautiful love affair. With Ana's focus being so much on David now, I expected her relationship with me to suffer, but once again had been surprised as she and I still communicated as often as before. We usually spoke on the phone rather than in person, but we still easily spent a couple of hours a day keeping up with one another. The subject matter of our discussions changed drastically, however, as her new relationship had clearly taken center stage.

Ana and David were closer than ever, and she often became impassioned as she spoke of their love for one another. It had surpassed anything she'd ever felt with her husband, or even for David as his mother prior to them becoming lovers. She went on and on about their sex life too, excitedly describing their lovemaking in spectacular detail, gushing about how it was so invigorating that she felt like a young woman discovering sex for the first time. I almost thought she was boasting, but I knew Ana well enough to understand that this was not her intention. And much like that first night when she and I texted back and forth, Ana either asked about you directly or found other ways to bring you into the conversation.

For example, she might say something to me like, "I had this dream last night, Paula. I was on all fours, with David pounding into me from behind like a madman."

"How is that different from what you're doing most nights for real?" I teased back.

"Because when I looked over to my side there you were in the same position, with James ramming his cock into you just as hard. All of sudden you started shouting that you were about to cum, and then I saw James' hunky body tense up as he was cumming too. I got so hot watching you have sex with James, and I smiled at you, knowing you were finally getting to experience what I feel with David, and then you smiled back."

I'd get quiet whenever Ana spoke to me this way, not because I was still ashamed or felt guilty about how I felt about you, but because I was convinced it was never going to happen and that thinking or talking this way would only make it harder for me to try and carry on a normal life. To make matters worse, this was a particularly busy time of year for Bryan at work, so I wasn't seeing much of him these days either, and when I did see him... well, let's just say we were going through a rough patch marriage-wise as well. And so I listened to Ana's tales about David, feeling more and more like a third wheel in my friendship with her, and isolated at home the rest of the time.

Things changed for me one day when Ana was talking about their upcoming three-month anniversary together. They were going out for a fancy dinner to celebrate, and Ana was excitedly telling me the details when she unexpectedly asked if I'd like to come with them.

"You must be joking," I said in dismay. "Why would you want me along when it's your night together?"

"Well, maybe it sounds kind of silly," Ana began timidly, "but it's unsettling that we always have to drive out of town to be together publicly, just to make sure no one recognizes us."

"And how does having me there help with that?"

"Because sometimes we want to be recognized. I know you've only been over a couple of times since David and I got together, but I can't tell you how much it meant to us. Neither of us feels ashamed for what we're doing, and yet we have to drive off like a couple of fugitives to act like a real couple. You're the only one who makes us feel like we have nothing to hide."

It was true that I'd visited a few times when David was at home and that the two of them came across like any happy couple. I'd seen them do things like hug and hold hands, even kiss, and they'd always seemed very natural about it. I guess I was happy for them, although once in a while the thought that I was watching a mother behave this way with her son would enter my mind and I'd find myself freezing for a moment. I wasn't uncomfortable, more like stunned briefly to know I was witnessing such a taboo act happening in person before me. Maybe even excited a little.

"I don't think this is a good idea Ana," I asserted. "I would just be a third wheel."

We debated the subject for a while, but Ana knew how to weaken my resolve, bringing out that it had been ages since I'd done anything out of the house and that the fine dining and enjoyable atmosphere of going out with friends was just what I needed to get out of the funk that I'd been in.

"And what about that dress you got last week?" Ana continued, "You can't tell me that you're not dying to wear it?"

I'd gone shopping with Ana the week before to help her pick out a new outfit to wear for her anniversary date with David. While we were there, Ana spotted a sleeveless red hip-hugger dress with spaghetti straps that she insisted I try on. Ana was gushing in her flattering remarks, but it was an easy sell, as I fell in love with it once I tried it on and simply had to have it.

"Is that why you wanted me to try it on so badly, so you could use it against me now?" I chuckled.

"Maybe," Ana replied slyly, making us both break out in laughter.

"All right, fine," I relented. "If you're so sure having me there won't ruin things for the two of you, I guess I'll come."

"Paula, it's the exact opposite," Ana said, her voice becoming suddenly weighted. "The feelings David and I have for one another, it feels so right to us, and when you're around... they feel even more right."

The night finally came, and as much as I still had apprehension about ruining the party for Ana and David, I was also feeling excited about having the chance to go out and have some fun. Ana looked positively ravishing in the purple, backless number that showed enough cleavage that Ana's massive breasts were practically bursting out.

As for David... I always thought he was cute, but he looked as handsome as ever in the formal black suit he was wearing. I also noticed just how piercing his blue eyes were and how attractive his smile was. It was the kind of thing that any woman except for his mother would take notice of, and the fact that in this case she too had been unable to resist those charms made him even sexier in my eyes. He was also incredibly charismatic, showering both Ana and me with compliments on our attire and the like.

"Wouldn't you be happier going out with your friends than a couple of old ladies twice your age?" I asked, unable to resist the urge to tease him a little.

"Are you kidding?" he replied. "I'm with the two most beautiful women in the place tonight. Certainly the two most beautiful moms."

His tone was just right, not quite flirting which would have me uncomfortable, but charming enough to sound sweet, making me like David even more. Ana was lucky to have him as a son, and even more fortunate to have him as a lover.

We had a lot of fun at dinner; the food was great and the company was delightful. I didn't feel quite so awkward being out with Ana and David anymore, although I think the wine played more of a role in that than it should have. Not that I had that much, but I'm not really a drinker either. It was fantastic though, and so I ended up having more than I normally would have.

After dinner we got back to the car, with David driving and Ana up front with him and me lying down in the back seat to try and compose myself. I had driven to Ana's house to meet them and was just wondering what I was going to do next when Ana chimed out:

"Paula, there's no way you should be behind the wheel tonight. You're more than welcome to stay in the guest room tonight."

"You're probably right, Ana, thanks," I replied. I wasn't drunk by any means, but more than a little buzzed, and with it being so dark outside was better off playing things safe. When we got back to the house, I slumped into a chair in the living room while David sat on a couch at the other end and Ana left to bring out another set of drinks."

"No thanks, Ana, I've had more than enough for tonight," I told her.

"Oh come on, this is different," she insisted, coming back into the room with a tray. It had a bottle of her favorite champagne and three of her finest glasses. "One drink to celebrate with me and David."

Of course I relented, and even held up my glass to give a little toast to the happy couple:

"David, I've never seen Ana so happy, and Ana, what you have with David... I'm can't help but be a little jealous." I actually got a little teary-eyed at the last part, but managed to down my glass of champagne. David had put some slow music on from the stereo, and with the soft lighting in the room the mood seemed perfect for him to ask Ana to join him for a dance. Now I really was starting to feel like I was intruding, but I still felt too disoriented to get up, so for the time being I decided to relax in my loveseat chair. And so I watched from afar as Ana and David held one another and swayed gently to the music.

Their dance had been quite sweet and tender to watch, but gradually became more passionate too. It started with David's hands, which had been rested comfortably at Ana's waist, but were now firmly glued to Ana's voluptuous ass, cupping and squeezing her hearty globes between his fingers. I watched in silence and after a bit they turned and I could see Ana's hands similarly playing with David's behind. It was startling to see, but once again I felt that same pang of excitement in me at being able to witness such a taboo act. Just then I saw David move his hands up around Ana's back to take her fully into his arms and then pull her towards him into a deep, passionate kiss. Now I knew I was intruding, and hazy-brained or not made the effort to stand up and leave.

"Please, don't go, Paula," Ana said as she pulled away from David's embrace and frantically ran to me before I managed to stand.

"What are you talking about Ana?" I asked incredulously. "You and David obviously want to be alone. I'm heading over to the guest room now."

"But we don't... at least not yet," Ana said timidly. "I know this sounds silly, maybe crazy too, but we've talked about it. One of our biggest fantasies is for someone to watch us together. And not just anyone, but someone who knows we're mother and son."

Ana seldom referred to her and David as "mother and son," and I expect she only did so now to add some sizzle to her request, and I admit it worked in building up some excitement in me. Ever since that fateful night when she and I had texted one another my mind had desperately tried to picture the events she had described, especially the text where she told me that David was naked in her bed, waiting for her to join him. The thought of any son being so bold as to strip nude and lie waiting in his mother's bed, so determined to have her made me so wet, but it gave me pain too, knowing that I'd never be able to experience anything like that with you, James.

"I... I don't know if I can, Ana," I replied. "As happy as I am for you... so much of it hits too close to home." Luckily, Ana seemed to know what I meant without me having to explain further.

"I know, I understand," Ana nodded. "But please, try at least, for as long as you feel comfortable. It would mean the world to us, and be the best anniversary gift you could ever give."

I lowered myself back into my chair and Ana gave me the warmest smile of gratitude before turning back towards David. When she reached him, they fell into an embrace that was more ardent than anything I'd seen before, pressing hard into one another and kissing wildly with a ferocity that took me utterly by surprise.

It wasn't just their kisses that became fiery, however, although watching their open mouths locked as their tongues hungrily explored one another was already a sight that had my heart pounding. Their hands were all over one another too, grabbing and fondling as if they hadn't been together like this in years. At one point Ana turned and I saw the top of her dress fall from her shoulders to her waist. David had managed to unfasten it earlier, and now Ana's back was facing me, bare except for the straps of the bra that was still managing to hold her humungous boobs in place.

I could sense that a lot more clothing was about to come off both of them, and knew this was my last chance to leave before the scene before me became decidedly explicit. Despite Ana's plea for me to stay, I probably should have left at this point, but I didn't. I say that because at the time I convinced myself that I was doing this for her and David, but in hindsight, I knew that I was doing it for me. And that's the sort of thing that can get you into trouble if you aren't being careful. I wasn't leaving at this point though; the sight before me was way too intoxicating to pull my eyes away.

As I had predicted, their clothing started to hit the ground now, starting with Ana's dress. She still had her back to me, obscuring my view of David for the time being, as well as her breasts which I knew had become free as David had managed to unhook Ana's bra and toss it on the floor next to her dress. All I could see was the wonderful curves of Ana's shapely ass, framed perfectly with the lavender lace panties she was still wearing. The two of them frantically continued moving their hands to undress one another, but it wasn't until they finally shifted their position that I could see David too. Not surprisingly, he was naked, but the sight still made me let out an audible gasp. He looked so handsome tonight it was hard to not feel at least some attraction toward him, which only became stronger with his quick wit and winning charm during dinner, but those events were quickly eclipsed by what I saw now.

"Look at how gorgeous my son is, Paula, look at how lovely his cock is," Ana passionately cooed, stroking his engorged shaft with one hand while purposely holding it up for me to see with the other. I don't know what I found more mesmerizing, the spectacle playing out before me or that Ana had unexpectedly decided to speak to me.

"I know what you're thinking girl, and I wish it were true too. I wish James were here with us so we could suck our beautiful boys off together, but we'll have to settle for this instead." Her words cut through me like a knife, and for an instant I pictured you and David confidently standing side by side, naked, with Ana and I kneeling before you, each of us madly devouring your cocks. Two naughty mothers on our knees together, unabashedly showing our sons the kind of women we'd readily become for them. I felt a burning itch between my legs, and with a quick check with my fingers discovered that my panties were soaked through with my juices.

The next part I witnessed was absolutely breathtaking. Ana held up David's cock straight up for me to see and then began lovingly kissing and licking up and down its length. In a way, she seemed lost in her own world of rapture and lust, but it was also clear she was putting on a performance for me, making sure I had a perfect view as she purposefully worshiped David's erection with her lips and tongue. I was fully engaged with what was happening now, too lost in my excitement to do anything but watch. Actually, that's not entirely true, as one hand was now underneath my skirt with my panties pulled aside, willfully rubbing and fingering myself to the erotic show before me.