Dyked in Prison Pt. 03

Story Info
Cami and Sandy's relationship, and lovemaking, escalate.
1.1k words
4.21
9.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Sandy now dominated Cami's thoughts. She was always thinking about her when she wasn't around, which was still most of the time. She wished they could be in the same cell. That way she could be in her arms more often, and they could talk more too. Sandy was one of the only people she'd met that she felt she could have long meaningful conversations with.

One morning, she had the kitchen shift. They were given slop to work with, but Cami tried to make something of it.

"Hey, baby." She looked up to see Sandy. Cami gave her a kiss.

"Why don't we ever eat together?" Cami asked.

"I never see you. Maybe they know about us and keep us apart for that reason."

"I hope not."

"That reminds me though, I know a spot in the kitchen where we can fuck in peace." Sandy said.

"How do you know?"

"I've seen people doing it there. You know, I've seen girls doing it, and inmates and the male staff."

"Do you want to do it there now?" asked Cami.

"Sure. My shift's still got some time left in it."

Sandy led her to a spot behind where a stack of trays had piled up. They were probably meant to wash those, but they would do that later. They knelt down, Cami opening Sandy's top so her boobs were out. Cami started licking. The way she was doing so turned Sandy on somewhat and she moaned a little. Cami went right up and kissed her, first passionately on the lips and then with a bit of tongue.

The trays were not the only thing that was dirty in the room, but the prison lovers did not care and continued in their lovemaking. Cami didn't get to clean her asshole much, but she was happy that Sandy was willing to lick it, but after she licked her pussy first. When it came time to eat Sandy out, Cami went hard on her. but that was good, since Sandy got closer more easily. She was able to send several "shocks" through her body with her appetite.

Cami and Sandy were quickly able to get back to their work but they had enjoyed their time together. That particular spot became the prison lovers' regular place to have their fun. Obviously, they weren't working the same kitchen shift all the time. But they were able to meet and fuck semi-regularly. On one occasion, the two peeked their heads back and caught three girls doing it in their spot. One girl was taking turns eating out the inmates' pussies. A recipient asked if they wanted to join in. They said no thank you, and continued their work.

"Hey Sandy, can I ask something?" asked Cami.

"Sure, go ahead."

"It's been almost a year since my sentence started and I should probably start thinking about what I should do after I get out."

"Right. I know, turn yourself around right?" Sandy said.

"Yeah, and I think one good way to do that would be to continue on in a passionate relationship." she continued.

"You want to continue our relationship out of prison?"

"Well, I don't know. I don't think I've heard of it ever working. I mean, have you?"

"I don't remember." Cami said.

"My sentence is longer than yours. What will you do when I'm away?' Sandy asked.

"I can't say, I haven't really thought about it." she replied.

"I wouldn't mind if you fuck other girls while I'm still locked up."

"Alright.'' It was a strange thing to say, but Cami would have to remember it in the future. She got to thinking more- Cami did feel she liked Sandy, but she did not know what things would be like when she was released. Of course, she would be changed out there- as she now knew that she was attracted to women as well as men. Of course, there were male staff of the prison, but she found she was not interested in them upon thinking about it. And she was still willing to try other ladies to get her sexual pleasure.

This mindset continued into when Cami went out into the yard for her exercise period. She found Sandy, and went up to her to talk about something.

"Hey Sandy, I'm feeling horny."

"Me too. But there are about seven other girls here." Sandy responded.

"I know. Do you think we could talk them all into an orgy?"

"We could try. Maybe we shouldn't bring it all up at once though." While they were speaking a bit loudly, they decided to start right there. They started kissing loudly and grabbing each other. They weren't wearing much as in other environments so they were able to feel easily. This got the others' attention, one coming over.

"Can i have a kiss too?" she said, though they didn't last long just kissing. With less to remove, it was off quickly and all three were on the floor. Cami was being eaten out by the woman while pleasuring Sandy herself. Cami tried to excite Sandy in other places as well and she mostly succeeded. She had a pretty pussy, she thought. Cami wasn't fond of her own, as it had been through a lot. Sandy said she liked it though.

Cami looked and more prisoners were joining. More uniforms were piling up on the floor and Sandy was now pleasuring someone herself. Their threesome partner was having her pussy and butt played with. By this point Cami had orgasmed, though she wasn't sure if anyone else had. She had done group sex before, but she had never came this early. Sandy pressured her to keep at it as she came too.

All the female inmates had now entered the orgy. A few moved on to other positions when they felt it was necessary. They wanted to have as many orgasms as possible. One simultaneous orgasm would be nice, but it wasn't the goal. The goal seemed at least to be to go as hot and turned on as possible. Everyone would agree they had achieved that goal at least somewhat. Cami and Sandy felt proud for putting the whole thing together.

"Stop!" a voice called. It was a guard. They didn't immediately but tried to when several guards rushed in.

"What's going on here?' No one said anything for a bit, as they felt it was obvious what was going on.

"Well, who started it?" Several fingers pointed at Cami and Sandy.

"Alright. Get up you two. You're coming to the solitary unit for a little while." The two got up and followed the guard, clothes in hands, a bit scared of what was to come.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers