All Comments on 'Dykeification Ch. 10'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl12 months ago

Well chapter 10 really didn't disappoint, I love Dani & Grace has grown on me as well. I'm glad she's made her choice. I really hope this story is going to continue ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

RiseOneRiseOne12 months ago

I would have prefered if she said "fuck you" to both of them, both of them were manipulative pieces of shit. I would just own the new sexuality and wouldn't bother with a brainwashing asshole, playing just like she wants. I remember one ntr comic that had a nice ending - the girl abandoned the dude who made her cheat telling him he's not the only one with a big dick. The same could have happened here, Danielle could have found countless girls to play with, why would she bother with someone who betrayed her?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope the Gracie story continues. Love the changes she creates.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've gotta concur with rise, it's been a great, super hot story, but I feel like the ending would have been more satisfying, Dani really coming into her identity as a dominant, assertive woman, if she'd thrown off Grace as well.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible12 months ago

Grace is undoubtedly a selfish monster, devoid of any noticeable redeeming qualities (other than physical). It is, however, fun to watch her cleave a path of liberation/destruction. Dani was great but deserved better. Maybe Grace will get her comeuppance one day....maybe.

DishonestMarbleDishonestMarble12 months ago

It would've been really cool if, even through the hypnosis, she still ditched Grace. Being attracted to girls wouldn't stop her seeing Grace for who she is, right?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

there is no greater pleasure than willfully falling in with evil women this is 10/10

Saphic_succubusSaphic_succubus12 months ago

I'm hoping for a sequel where Dani becomes too strong for Grace and she starts using her assistant's to skills to dominate other girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES