Dylan and Theo Pt. 02

Story Info
Dylan and Theo take a shower.
1.8k words
4.62
3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning was quiet. Peaceful. Dylan got up at the crack of dawn to watch the sunrise, leaving out the front door so as to not wake Theodore. He went to the water and let it wash over his feet. He thought about the night before. How his name had escaped Theo's lips in a fit of pleasure. Dylan wondered about what had come over him in that closet. He hadn't ever considered Theo in that light, but seeing his body and, fuck, seeing him touch himself while thinking of him...

"Dylan!" Theo called. Dylan looked over his shoulder but didn't turn around, knowing he had a tent in his trunks.

"How's the water?" Theo asked, jogging down the beach.

Dylan didn't bother replying, and instead went straight ahead into the water to cool down. Only once he was waist deep did he turn and call back.

"It's almost perfect! It'll be better once the sun's been out."

He watched as Theo ran down the length of the beach, like a sandy runway. Theo was fit and he seemed to know it. Ever since he'd healed from top surgery he had worked out to perfect his chest and shoulders. Dylan enjoyed the eye candy, but what he wouldn't give to feel that hard earned physique under his fingers.

Theo tested the water with his feet before wading in next to Dylan. He started feeling around with his feet for seashells.

"So why Theodore?" Dylan asked suddenly.

"Why Theodore? Like, why did I choose the name?" Theo replied.

"Yeah, why Theodore?"

Theo paused for a moment and hummed.

"Can you imagine me as anything else?" He asked.

Dylan laughed a little and splashed some water his way. "That's not an answer!"

"Here's your answer!" Theodore laughed back and splashed water in return. It was a frenzy from there. The two waterlogged each other until Dylan grabbed Theo's arm and pulled him close into a headlock.

Theo muscled his way out of it and playfully tried returning the favor. It turned Dylan on; strong men had always been a turn on for him. He liked grappling until he or the other gave in to their fatigue. The two wrestled until it ended in them both breathing heavily, Dylan holding Theo by the torso, and his backside facing Dylan. Theo didn't seem to care about the spooning taking place, but Dylan was struggling not to push his hard-on against Theo's ass.

Theo, now tired and weak, tried once more to pull Dylan's hold off of him. The motion pushed his ass into Dylan's crotch. Theo seemed to freeze a little and Dylan let go. When Theodore turned to Dylan, he was blushing, but grinning.

"Dylan, is that for me?" He snickered a little, making some space between them as he teased.

Dylan turned red and got ready to splash Theo.

"No! No," Theodore laughed, putting his hands up.

"It's not a problem- it's not- I just wasn't expecting it."

Theodore had had a thing for Dylan for a while now. It started after he had offered to help with Theo's T shots when he had complained about doing them. It was a simple offer, but a sweet one. It spiraled as they became closer. Theo started fantasizing about him, but never considered that Dylan would ever feel the same way. It caught him off guard, but thrilled him. Emboldened him.

A silence between them was growing.

"Hey," Theo moved closer, opening his arms a little. "Like I said, it's not a problem." He moved to put his hands on the waistband of Dylan's trunks, pulling their bodies closer again.

Dylan was beside himself. The rising sun was hitting Theo just right, and here he was, close enough to see the freckles in his eyes. He was about to kiss him, but past Theo's head he spotted some joggers.

"There's people..." Dylan pointed out, doing his best not to react to Theodore's hands. Butterflies spawned in his stomach whenever he felt his fingers brush his stomach.

"Then we should find somewhere more private, shouldn't we?" Theo smiled again, letting go of Dylan's trunks in exchange for his hand.

He pulled Dylan gently to the shore. Along the beach, a short ways away, was a showering hut for rinsing off. Theo let go of his hand and gravitated towards it. Dylan followed suit. Upon entering they saw a row of shower stalls.

The stalls had walls that went from the ceiling to the floor, with a stall door that would show their feet when inside. The inside of the stall had a high shelf and a bench for sitting. Theo went down to the stall at the very end, waving for Dylan to join him. The brunet walked over and together they entered.

It was a little cramped with two bodies, but that wasn't an issue. Once the lock was in place Theo immediately closed the space between them, putting his hands on Dylan's chest. Dylan rested his hands on Theo's hips.

They had found somewhere private.

Theo's hands slid up to cup Dylan's face and their lips met. Theo's mouth opened immediately and their tongues slid against each other as they made out. Dylan ran his hands along Theodore's sides, dipping to grab his ass and pull their bodies even closer together. Theo groaned lightly, feeling Dylan's hardness cut into his hip, and leaned forward, pushing Dylan's back to the cold shower tile. There it was again, that slight wrestle that drove Dylan crazy.

Dylan found Theo's hands and lifted them above his head, moving to push them against the opposite wall. He held Theo's hands with a single one and used his other to rub Theo's chest. His hand trailed lower and lower. Theo seemed to melt at it, his body going lax, but not for long. The door to the showering hut opened and a few men stepped in, chatting away. Theo and Dylan looked at each other, frozen in their positions.

Theo was the first to move, taking his hands back for a moment so he could reach for the shower faucet. He turned it on, letting the water from the sun-warmed tank wash over them. The two men that had entered were going about their business, entering their own showers. Theo put his hands back to where Dylan could keep them above his head, and Dylan was more than eager to oblige. Pinned again, Theo was helpless to Dylan's lowering hand. It played with Theo's trunks, mirroring what Theo had done earlier to him.

Dylan's hand dipped into Theo's trunks while their mouths stayed locked together. He was quick to spread Theo's lips with his fore and ring fingers, his middle going straight to his clit to move in slow, agonizing circles. The blond arched his stomach out and panted softly into Dylan's mouth. Dylan broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Theodore's while his hand went lower, fingers moving through Theo's wetness. Dylan was reminded of how wet his pussy looked the night before when Theo was bent over on the bed.

The entrance to the hut opened again, and a few more men came in. It didn't phase Dylan this time. He slid a finger into Theo and was rewarded with a soft moan. He let go of Theo's hands to cover his mouth.

"Be nice and quiet for me, Theo." Dylan whispered, moving his fingers steadily.

Theodore rested his hands on Dylan's wrists, body writhing under his touch. Outside their shower, the other occupants went about their business, quickly filling up the other stalls. Soon a final beach-goer came in, and went to the very last stall.

The knock was enough to make the two freeze again. Dylan quickly removed his hands, much to Theo's displeasure, and spoke up.

"Occupied!" He chirped.

Worried about his feet being seen, Theo knelt onto the bench, his stomach facing the wall. It gave Dylan an idea. He moved behind Theo and caressed his sides. The blond looked over his shoulder and understood immediately. Theo stuck out his ass while Dylan helped slide his trunks down.

"You want this?" Dylan checked quietly, sliding his own trunks down enough to take his dick out.

Theo didn't reply, he simply reached behind him to wrap his hand around Dylan's dick. Dylan bit his lip as his friend stroked him. He moved forward when Theo gave him a tug and lined up with his pussy. Another knock rapped on the door as Theo pushed himself down onto Dylan's dick.

"Occupied!" Dylan repeated, this time in a deeper register as he was engulfed by Theo's heat.

They went slow at first, afraid to make noise in the crowded hut. The movements were slow and shallow. Dylan resumed putting his hand over Theo's mouth before he picked up the pace. His body felt amazing, tight but easing into being fucked. Dylan could feel Theo's hot breath passing over his fingers. The shower and chatter of other occupants drowned it out, but their bodies began making the slightest slapping. Losing himself to passion, Dylan fucked Theo harder, his other hand gripping Theo's hip. Theo moaned with the rhythm, eyes shutting.

Another knock. This time it was a banging.

"Finish up already!" A nameless voice called.

Dylan paused to reply, but Theo kept moving his body. Watching Theo fuck himself on his dick made Dylan breathless.

"Just a minute!" Dylan called back.

Dylan could barely hear, he was so focused on the blond. He felt the beginning of an orgasm stir in him and he panicked. Was Theo on birth control? He didn't have time to think about it, Theo was rocking his body harder and faster.

"Theo..." Dylan started. Theodore moved his face away from his hand with a swift motion.

"Don't stop-" Theo ordered, hushed and heavy.

His orgasm rapidly approached. Dylan put both his hands on Theodore's hips and thrust one final time, slamming deep into Theo's pussy. Dylan came first, a choked gasp caught in his throat. Theo came second, unable to stop a whine from making its way into the air.

The hut went silent.

Panting, the two slowly gathered themselves. Theo was proud of himself for the fuck; he had wanted this for some time now. Dylan, on the other hand, was red with embarrassment at the idea of having to leave the stall.

The hut slowly came back to life, and Theo, after having rinsed himself off, turned off the water. The two pulled their trunks up and prepared themselves for their walk of shame. Theo started grinning as he unlocked the door, whereas Dylan looked ready to throw up. They walked out a pair, Theo reaching back to take Dylan's hand. A man in the hall wolf whistled as they walked past, and other hut-goers hollered.

Dylan groaned at the attention.

Theo laughed at their folly.

They left the hut, hand in hand. Not bad for their first time together.