All Comments on 'Dylan & Wes'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You do know not all conservatives are homophobic! Where do you get that drivel from, nor do they infringe on your rights and try to infringe on your rights by trying to change the human language. Keep politics out of it. People read stories to escape their day to day lives and not read about someone bashing another political party. That’s judgmental and non inclusive!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Lol at “anonymous”. Please!! Conservative by definition is repressive as opposed to simply being republican which is a different story. Speaking of stories this one was excellent! Love the characters and dialogue although much of the teen slang was lost on me lol but I get the jest. I would love a follow up with both gay couples. Five ⭐️!!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

First let me say that everything Straycatdc wrote goes ditto for me as well. This was an absolutely fantastic story. It stirred memories, feelings and gave me an emotional roller coaster ride right through to the happy ending. I'd also like to see a follow up story, but on the two teenaged couples. I think I can already see where Hayden and Ren are heading, together raising two children as the new age family dynamic now that everything is out in the open and Dylan is grown and going off to college. Thank you for this beautiful ***** plus story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m a bit 🤔🤔🤔. So is this supposed to be the 1st part of a slow burn series? Because I’m trying to under why it’s called “Dylan & Wes.” It doesn’t seem like there is any realistic expectation that the pair will (or should) get together. I usually like your stories so, please trust that I mean well when I ask: where are you going with this? If this is just the beginning of a longer story, a little heads up and/or connection would be nice.

Str8SensitiveGuyStr8SensitiveGuyabout 1 year agoAuthor

The story is about their individual perspectives on life and love and friendship. Not a series.

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 1 year ago

Thanks for clarifying the storyline. I actually understand the inquiry into the story’s direction. This is not to take away from your writing because you’re a talented storyteller. I hope you can accept my constructive criticism. Because I am offering it with respect and appreciation.

Whenever I read a story/book with titled characters, I generally expect the story to primarily focus on a relationship between those titled characters. And since this is the “Gay Male” category, I additionally expected those titled characters to be in (or en route to) a romantic MM relationship. So I was a bit taken aback when all of the characters were more of the side character variety with no true MCs or anticipatory HEA/HFN/etc. I think I can safely say that I expected a bit more depth from you. Again, I am not, in any way, disparaging your story. I just wanted to provide feedback to consider with your future stories.

~JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ex_Luke1. I love your writing and agree that this story was long enough for what you intended to accomplish. I do wonder how they do as roommates and honestly I was nailing that down way before summer break. Wes and D are great best friend examples and refreshing to read about their love and support for each other.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Something a bit different from you and absolutely fantastic! Always a pleasure to read your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.