Dylan’s Stay with Mom's Friend

Story Info
Young man is humiliated by mother’s friends daughters.
12.8k words
4.02
34.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

On Thursday Dylan received an unexpected call from his mother, Ruth. She informed him that she and his father, Donald, would be unavoidably detained for a week. TheirCaribbean cruise had been forced to stay docked due to an outbreak of food poisoning aboard. All the food aboard had to be thrown out and replaced. All this was scheduled to take one week.

That being the case she did not want him at home alone without parental supervision. After all, it would be the first week of summer break from college and the house had been sealed up for the last month because of their cruise.

"Mom you've got to be kidding," Dylan said. "I'm 19 and will be just fine being alone at home for a week."

"I'm sure you would probably be 'ok' by yourself but I wouldn' be," Ruth replied. "Besides, we had a new security system installed. With this system it uses fingerprint and facial recognition to unlock the doors. You haven't been home since it was installed. Your information isn't in the system and it won't give you access. Even if you had a key the system requires you to have one of the recognition biometrics."

Dylan signed and asked, "So what the hel...heck am I supposed to do now? I can't stay here. Everyone has to out of the dorms by tomorrow. All my friends have already left for the summer."

Ruth answered, "I've been busy on the phone making arrangements. You're going to stay with Deborah. You know my old college sorority sister. You spent a couple of summers with her and her daughters when you all were growing up."

Dylan's memory kicked in alright. He remembered Madge and Maxine, Deborah's daughters. Madge was a year older,20, and Maxine was one year younger than he at 18. While he was staying with them over the summers he would always play mean tricks on the girls. He loved to prank them and get them into trouble. By the end of the last summer he spent with them Deborah realized what he'd been doing. She had been blaming her girls for things he'd done.

The last time he had seen Madge and Maxine they had become two of the nastiest mean girls he'd ever encountered. He had seen them at a mutual friend's wedding. He'd avoided them as much as possible after observing their general behavior.

The thought of spending any time at all, much less a week, with them was repulsive. But his mother insisted and didn't offer any other options. So he was to spend his first week of summer break with Deborah and her daughters. He kept trying to convince himself everything would be ok, after all it would only be a week.

Dylan arrived at Deborah's home late Friday afternoon. Deborah greeted him at the door with a big hug and welcoming smile. "Dylan, what a handsome fit young man you've grown into. It's so wonderful to see you again. I can't believe we've got you for an entire week."

"Thank you, aunt Deborah,"Dylan replied.

"Oh hun, you can drop the aunt. We're all adults now, just call me Deborah," she said. "Now get your buns in here and take your stuff to your old room. It's pretty much the same as it always was. Well there's one exception. We are remodeling the upstairs bathroom shower. You can brush your teeth and use the toilet up there but you'll need to shower in the tiny basement shower. It was to be finished weeks ago but you know how construction work goes."

"Ok, great," Dylan acknowledged. "Sounds doable to me."

"Oh you'll be excited to learn both girls will be here all week. You guys will be able to catch up on everything you've been up to since the last time you saw each other." Deborah said.

Dylan thought to himself, "Oh I can't wait for that. If their behavior at the wedding was any preview he didn't care to know what they'd been up to." But he smiled at Deborah and agreed, "Oh yes that should be fun."

While he was unpacking in his room Madge and Maxine walked in. "Well, well, well look who's back," Madge said. "Poor little boy has no place to go so he comes begging to stay here."

Dylan turned to face them and replied, "I'm neither poor or little and I wouldn't be here if there was any other option!"

"Chill Dylan, I was just pulling your chain,"Madge said. "It was just a 'PRANK', you know what I mean."

Maxine chimed in saying, "Yeah buddy remember how you'd prank us all the time. Don't tell me you can't take what you were so good at dishing out all those summers."

"I apologize for any things I did that might have upset you guys. We were kids and kids do stupid stuff like that. Now we're all adults and have left behind those days of juvenile actions." Dylan said.

"Sure, sure everything is even Stephen with us," Maude said snidely. "It's all water under the bridge, right Maxine?"

"Absolutely Maude, absolutely," Maxine said. "Now let's have a 'fun' week together," she added.

"Oh Dylan, did mom tell you about the upstairs bathroom construction?" Maxine asked.

"Yeah, she said to use the shower in the basement." Dylan replied. " I don't remember a shower down there."

"Good memory, the construction guys built a small shower in the basement. They had to because they found a huge problem up here and said it would take much longer to repair than planned." Madge explained.

Deborah had made sandwiches for everyone's dinner. After eating they all sat around reminiscing about the past. "I just loved having you come spend the summers with us Dylan. And I know how much the girls looked forward to it." She said.

Madge and Maxine gave each other the side eye, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. They both hated having the bratty boy come stay with them. They remembered all the tricks and trouble he got them into every time he was there.After many memories were rehashed they all turned in for the night.

Dylan woke the next morning to the smell of fresh coffee and bacon cooking. He remembered Deborah always made them a superior breakfast every morning. He hurriedly readied himself and headed down to the kitchen.

"Wow, something smells wonderful," Dylan remarked as he entered the kitchen.

Deborah turning and smiling said, "Thanks dear. You know I believe a good breakfast leads to a good day. Now have a seat and eat up, please. I will be out for a while today. I've got a few errands and then my book club meets this afternoon so you'll be on your own most of today. The girls were up and out early this morning. They're probably with friends or shopping."

"Thanks aunt...I mean Deborah," Dylan said."I'll more than likely go back to bed for a while. Guess I need to catch up on my sleep," he chuckled.

"Just make yourself at home hun and try to enjoy your day, whatever that may be," Deborah said. "I'm off now, see ya later."

After Deborah had driven off Dylan wandered through the house. Nobody was home but him. He went to his room and started playing some games on his phone. He soon fell back to sleep and didn't wake until after noon.

Strolling through the house once again he still couldn't find anyone at home. He thought to himself this would be a good time to get cleaned up for the day. He used the restroom and did everything except shower upstairs. He grabbed a fresh towel and washcloth and headed for the basement. After a bit of a search he found the tiny shower.

It was basically just a shower stall. There was no room to lay his fresh clothes or even his towel. He had to place everything on a nearby small table. He presumed that was its purpose.

After a fairly long somewhat uncomfortable shower he turned the water off. Opening the small door Dylan was astonished to see that everything he'd put on the small table was gone. He bent down to make sure it hadn't fallen off and was under the table. Everything had vanished.

It then hit him. Madge and Maxine had struck. His mind had a flashback. He'd done a similar thing to Madge once when he was staying with them. Revenge, he thought, was the only reason he could come up with to explain this situation.

He called out to anyone who might hear him, "Ok I get it! The jokes on me. Could someone bring me my stuff, please. He waited and waited but nothing. No sounds at all. It was deathly quiet.

The longer he waited the more frustrated he became. He was finally angry enough to try something, anything. All he had to cover himself was the small thin washcloth. It was barely large enough to cover his generous penis and low hanging balls.

He remembered Deborah mentioning that she would be out running errands and then something about her book club. He surmised she would still be out of the house. All he would have to worry about were the two evil girls who had obviously taken his things. He called out once more demanding his things be returned immediately.

After several minutes of complete silence he decided he'd had enough. He covered himself as best as he could with his washcloth and creeped slowly across the basement floor towards the stairs. Inching his way up the basement steps he kept his ears open listening for any sound of inhabitants.

He heard what he decided must have been the television. He could barely make out a range of voices sounding similar to some type of chat show. He was at the door at the top of the stairs. He gently opened the door pausing again to listen for any sign of movement.

He was now through the door and in the hallway. He needed to make it to and up the stairs to his room. He was almost at the stairs when he heard a door open behind him. Quickly realizing his butt was completely bare he pivoted around to face the noise.

He couldn't believe his astounded eyes. There stood Madge at the door. Looking beyond her into the room was Deborah and evidently her book club. Totally flabbergasted Dylan could only stand there unable to move. His washcloth had slipped down, as he moved from the basement, to reveal a good portion of his generous circumcised penis and low hanging balls.

Maxine broke the silence with, "Dylan, I knew you were super proud of your body and your...endowment but I had no idea you liked to run around the house like this."

While Maxine was speaking Madge walked over to Dylan and grabbed his arm and began to drag him closer to the room the women were seated in.

Maxine continued with, "You could have at least worn your towel but it seems your comfortable, just as you are."

Dylan automatically tried to resist Madge's advances. But he was still dripping water from the shower and his feet kept slipping beneath him. With each tug he was being pulled further into the main room. His grip on the washcloth continued to loosen.

Unfortunately for him his boy parts were now fully exposed. All the women in the room had a close up public view of the handsome, well developed 19 year olds practically naked body.

When he felt the washcloth fall from his hand his body reacted and he was able to break away form Madge. He turned and ran from the room and up the stairs. This action gave the women the last and only view of his naked body they hadn't seen.

Dylan was devised. He couldn't believe what had just happened. How did that just happen to him. A room full of women had just seen him naked. The worst part was Deborah, Madge and Maxine had seen him without a stitch of clothes on. How was he ever going to be able to face them again?

Another terrifying thought crossed his mind. What if his mother found out about this? That could never happen. He'd never be able to live with the knowledge she knew.

The more he thought about what happened the more he blamed Madge and Maxine. It was all their fault. If they hadn't stolen his towel and clothes none of this would have happened.

Just before he was about to punch something in frustration his door opened. It was Madge and Maxine. "How dare you just walk into my room. But since you're here I've got some words for you. What just happened downstairs was humiliating and it was all your fault. I insist you two go downstairs and explain what you did. Let them know none of that was my doing."

Madge and Maxine looked at each other and broke out in laughter. Dylan was astonished at their behavior. "What the fuck is so funny?" He asked.

"You, that's what's so funny," Madge laughed. "You can't believe we would admit to anything. We may have orchestrated what happened but it appears on the video it was all you."

"Me?...Video?...what the hell are you talking about?" Dylan asked.

"Oh yes Dylan, we captured the entire event on video. And with some expert direction and editing it appears it was all you. I'm basically edited out of the whole thing. It seems you were flaunting your naked body to a room full of women. Here, take a look."

Dylan looked at Madges phone as the video of him played. He couldn't believe what he saw. It did look as if he slipped and slid into the room full of women. The video made it appear he did all that by himself. It went on to make it seem he just stood there giving the women a better view of his naked body. Then with expert editing it made him seem to turn and very slowly walk away purposely exposing his naked ass.

"This...it's fake...I didn't do any of this," Dylan stated. "This video makes me look like a perv. How...why...I can't believe this crap! Why would you do this to me?"

"Payback is hell fella," Madge said. "Remember all the nasty little tricks you played on Maxine and I, those summers you stayed with us? Remember those pranks that humiliated us and embarrassed us to the point of tears? Well that is what this is all about!"

"That's so juvenile. That was years and years ago. You can't still be motivated by those childish acts." Dylan pleaded.

"I guess you could call us a couple of 'vindictive cunts'. That's the way I'd describe us," Madge said. "We both have vivid memories of your behavior toward us. You always thought you were so superior."

"We feel it's our duty to return the favor. To teach you some humility. Turn the other cheek or cheeks, so to say." Maxine added.

Dylan said, "Ok you've gotten your revenge, plus. I never put you guys through anything like that. So we're even now, right?"

"Even! Not by a long shot. You tortured us summer after summer." Madge said. "We've just begun our fun revenge. We have some wonderful plans for you this week."

Laughing Dylan said, "I don't give a fat fuck what plans you all have but I'm done with your crap! If you think you're doing anything else like that to me you're sadly mistaken."

"That's a terrible attitude Dylan," Madge said. "You might want to chill down that attitude somewhat."

"What the fuck are you getting at," Dylan asked.

"I'm getting at the fucking video we have of you. You know the one where you appear to be exposing yourself to a room full of middle aged women. Remember that?" Madge said.

"Yes but...you wouldn't..."

Madge cut him off saying, "We would and we will use that video to get whatever we want from you! It's loaded and ready to be sent to...oh...your folks, your school's web page, your local hometown TV station...and to any other interested parties."

Dylan's face turned as white as if he'd seen a ghost. He could not believe nor register what he'd just heard. After a long silence he finally said, "You wouldn't dare send that video out. It would identify you as the sender."

"We're not stupid, darling, we used your phone for the video. So the person sending it shows up as you!" Maxine laughed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck this cannot be happening, not to me!" Dylan shouted. "What can I do to make all this go away? Please there's got to be something."

"All you have to do is everything we say for the rest of the time you're here," Maxine stated. "That's it. Who knows you might even have some fun."

Dylan just shook his head in disbelief. "This can't be real, I must be dreaming," he thought.

"I see you've decided to put some clothes on," Deborah's voice rang out from the doorway. "What the hell was that all about? Granted you have a lovely body and you're certainly...blessed in the right areas but exposing yourself to my book club?"

"I...I didn't..."

Madge cut him off saying, "Having too many drinks and forgetting to take any clothes or a towel with him to shower may explain a lot. You saw me trying to steady him before he busted into the living room."

"Well as much as the women enjoyed your 'exposure', I don't want you doing anything like that again," Deborah expressed. "You're too young to be drinking anyway." After her statement Deborah turned and left the room.

As Madge and Maxine were leaving his room Madge said, "Dylan, get a good night's rest you're going to be busy the rest of the week, nightly nite!"

Dylan didn't get much sleep that night. Everytime he drifted off he'd wake up startled remembering what had happened. When he finally got up he forced himself to go down for breakfast. Entering the kitchen he was met by all three women.

"He's wearing pants," Deborah blurted out.

Dylan blushed and quickly sat down at the table without any retort.

"Oh mom go easy on him," Madge said. "I'm sure he got his jollies yesterday, exposing himself to your club. Surely that will satisfy his urges for a bit."

Dylan shot her a nasty look and opened his mouth to protest but stopped himself fearing further humiliation.

"I certainly hope so," Deborah said. "I couldn't take another round of having to explain why my friends were witness to a naked young man in my house. Although many of them thanked me for giving them the opportunity to see such a handsome naked boy."

Dylan again blushed while crunching a spoonful of cereal. He was too embarrassed to look any of the women in the eyes.

"I'm off to my golf game. Don't look for me back until late,"Deborah said. After golf some of the girls and I are going out to grab something to eat. Then I'm stopping by the church for a quick chat about our upcoming function. I have no idea what time I'll be home."

"Have a great day mom," Maxine said. "Don't worry about Dylan, Madge and I will keep our eyes on him. We'll help him try to keep his pants on."

After Deborah was gone and everyone had finished their breakfast Madge said, "Dylan, we're having a few friends over this afternoon for a pool party. We want you to help us with th3 party."

Dylan could smell something already. He felt there would be consequences involved. "How would I be 'helping' you guys?" He asked.

"We thought you might be nice enough act as a bartender/waiter. You know keep the girls glasses full. The more liquor the more happy," Maxine said.

Dylan spoke up asking, "That's it, i just have to make their drinks and keep them filled?"

"Basically yes, that's it,"Madge said. "Just keep all the ladies happy and the liquor flowing."

Dylan knew in his gut that these two girls had other plans for him. All he could do was hope things wouldn't get out of hand.

"Ok Dylan, the party starts around 4 pm so be ready to start slinging drinks then," Madge said.

Dylan looked at her and said, "Sure thing," and started to leave the kitchen.

"Hold up big guy, here's your bartending uniform," Maxine said, as she tossed a small gift bag to him.

Dylan knew by the size of the gift bag the "uniform" couldn't be very large. He reached in and pulled out a tiny mesh g-string. He held it up and discovered just how small it actually was.

"You've got to be kidding," Dylan responded. "This...thing is absurd. The mesh is so wide it hardly hides anything." Taking a closer look he continued, "It's like three sizes too small. I won't wear this...it's ridiculous."

"But I think you will wear it or anything else we tell you to wear," Madge said. "Remember the little video we have ready to send at a moment's notice."

He knew they had him but felt like he should try to put up some sort of argument. Maybe just maybe he could maneuver his way out of this mess. "Please, please don't make me humiliate myself like this,"Dylan pleaded. "What can I do to show you that I'm sorry for what I did?"