Dylan’s Stay with Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilma and Madge kept Dylan from covering himself by grabbing his hands and finally sitting on them. So he was completely exposed to anyone looking into the backseat. He fought them for a while but decided it was a futile battle with two against one.

As they turned onto the main road Wilma reached over and started playing with Dylan's penis. "What the fuck, stop it!" Dylan shouted.

"Well if you're going to jack off for us you need to be hard," she responded. "Besides we've all seen you boned up already, remember?"

"I know but...it's different. I don't...don't want you touching me like this," he mumbled. "You all have humiliated me in every possible way and it makes me sick when you continue to do it. I just want all this to be over!"

"We told you what you need to do for that to happen," Madge explained.

"I...I can't...do that. It's the most intimate act a guy can do and it's not something that should be seen," Dylan confessed. "It's just not right. Girls like...aah...like you aren't supposed to...aah...see guys like me do stuff like that."

"What the fuck are you saying?" Asked Maxine

"He's saying usually only pretty girls are 'privileged' to see handsome guys like him naked, especially naked and hard," Wilma answered. "It's another, 'no fat/ugly girls allowed, syndrome! That's precisely what he's saying. We're not good enough to witness him in his most vulnerable state."

"That's it I'm sending the video to everyone right now!" Madge announced.

"NO!"Dylan screamed. "No I'll do it, I'm sorry I said all that. I'm...I'm just so confused. I don't know what I'm saying or doing. Everything is so...upside down to me."

Wilma asked. "Is it humiliating for you to have this unattractive fat girl see and touch such a handsome naked hunk? So all your intimate body parts and functions are reserved for pretty popular girls I suppose."

Dylan just hung his head and didn't answer. Wilma once again wrapped her fat fingers around his plump penis. She roughly began the up and down motions of masturbation. He tried to fight off the unstoppable reaction that was happening but failed. His young boy's penis responded as it always did. It stood to full attention with its pink mushroom head nearly beaming.

"Now that's nice," Wilma chuckled. "It's so generous of you to share your elitist erection with us undeserving types."

"Maxine, I'm thirsty go to that fast food drive thru and get me a soda," Wilma demanded. Maxine laughed and whipped into the next drive thru she saw. As Maxine spoke into the box to order drinks for all of them, Wilma continued to pump Dylan's erection.

"Please cover me up before we pull up to the window, please," Dylan begged.

Wilma told him, "Oh dear, seems we've misplaced the blanket. Guess we don't have anything to cover you up with, what a shame."

As they stopped at the window to pay and get their drinks the girls' festive mood diminished. There was a young guy, similar in age to Dylan, working the window. As he greeted them and gazed into the car his eyes widened when he saw Dylan. He was naked and sprawled out revealing his plump erection.

He said nothing more than, "Hello," he took their money and gave them their change. and said, "Your drinks will be right up." He returned seconds later and while handing the drinks out he licked his lips and said, "You lucky bitches. That's one fine dick you've got there. I'm so jealous of you guys."

The girls burst out laughing and Dylan felt even more humiliated than ever. He was now naked and hard in front of a gay guy who obviously was excited about seeing him.

"You should come with, he's about to jack off for us. He likes to do stuff like that. He's been exposing himself all over town, even at a church earlier today." Wilma said.

"I'd gladly give my left nut to join in but I gotta pay the bills," he replied. "But if you could send him over to our place when you're finished with him, my boyfriend and I would love to spit roast him."

Wilma smiled at the guy and said, "I bet you would and I'd pay to see that happen," as she slowly pulled away from the drive thru. She glanced at Dylan's face in the rear view mirror and saw a confused look. "You have no idea what a spit roast is, do you?" She asked Dylan. His only reply was with a scowl on his face.

"If you'd rather go with them than wack off for us I can circle back around and get his address," Wilma offered.

"I'm not doing anything gay with guys. I don't know what that roasting thing is but it sounds like spit is involved," Dylan responded.

All three girls giggled out loud. "He has no idea what it is," Madge said. "I can't believe he's so vanilla."

"I'm...I'm not...vanilla, I've done stuff," Dylan defended himself. Although he didn't know why he felt he had to.

"Sounds like you may have changed your mind. Want me to go back and get the guys address?" Wilma asked. "Who knows you might enjoy it after all."

"Well...I...it's just...ok, what is spit roasting?" Dylan finally admitted he had no idea what it was.

"You're going to love it. It's you and two other guys. While one guy is fucking your mouth the other is behind you fucking your ass hole." Wilma explained. With her hand still wrapped around Dylan's erection she felt it harden and start to throb as she explained the sex act.

"Well fuck me sideways," Wilma blurted out. "While I was describing what would happen to him being spit roasted, his dick got even more hard and started throbbing. He fucking got turned on picturing it!"

"I did no such thing," complained Dylan. "You were playing with it. It gets hard when it's played with, that's all!"

"That's crap!" Wilma professed. "I was simply holding on to it. You got stimulated by what I was saying."

Dylan couldn't hide his beet red blushing, confirming Wilmas observation. He racked his brain trying to understand why he had the reaction he had. He'd never had thoughts about other men. Why now? It must have to do with the situations he'd been in this week. Being naked and being seen naked must have played a part in all this.

As they pulled into Madge and Maxine's driveway, Dylan was excited to see no other cars there. Hopefully this meant that nobody else was home and he could get this nightmare over with. Before they could exit the vehicle a car appeared and stopped in front of the house. A figure got out and came toward them. It was the guy from the drive thru window.

"I said fuck it and ran out of there. I thought to myself, "It's a fast food job. I can get one of those jobs anytime. I can't, however, see a hunk like him naked anytime. So I jumped in my car and followed you guys here.I hope my invitation is still good," he said.

"Of course you're still welcome. In fact I think EVERYONES happy you're here," Wilma stated. "You wouldn't believe the reaction Dylan had to your mentioning spit roasting him. His dick got so hard I thought it would burst."

"Oh my, that piece of info has made my own little guy tingle," he said snidely giving Dylan a coy look.

"Ok everybody into the family room, let's get this finale started," Madge said. They all marched into the empty house with Dylan's rock hard penis bouncing. The three girls and their new guy friend gathered in somewhat of a semicircle around the naked hunk.

"Anytime you're ready, we are," Madge said.

"So I'm just supposed to...to masturbate right here in front of you all?" Dylan asked.

"Yep, that was the agreement," Wilma stated. "Of course you can use your imagination to help get you going. Think of something erotic. You know like...oh yeah, being spit roasted. That got you really hot and bothered in the car."

"I'm not gay," Dylan barked back. "Things like that don't do anything for me." While he was denying his arousal his penis betrayed him. It got harder before their eyes as that subject was discussed.

As Dylan grasped his throbbing penis and began his up and down motions he just wanted this to be over. He could barely make eye contact with the girls watching his humiliating intimate actions. He did catch the guy's eye. He was salivating watching Dylan masturbate. Looking down the guy's body Dylan observed a big protruding bulge in the guys crotch. The gay guy obviously had an erection from watching Dylan.

Dylan closed his eyes trying not to think anything but couldn't resist taking another look at the gay guy. He was taken aback when he saw the guy had pulled his own erect penis out and was masturbating too.

Again Dylan looked away for what seemed minutes. When his eyes returned to the guy Dylan was even more shocked. The guy had dropped his jeans and underwear down around his ankles. He stood across from Dylan in just his t-shirt. Their strokes were in rhythm with each other.

He saw the gay guy sticking his middle finger in his mouth and saturate it with salava. Removing it from his mouth he brought it behind his body and appeared to find his butt hole. The guys facial expression changed from pleasurable to ecstatic. The guys eyes rolled back in his head and he released a non human growl.

From his perspective he could see that the guy was fucking his own hole with his finger feverishly. From the expression on the guys face he was in another universe of pleasure.

Before Dylan realized what he was doing his free hands middle finger was in his mouth. It seemed to move on it's own behind him and was searching for his virginal rosebud. Finding the hole and slipping it inside was unexpected. Both from believing he was doing it and the feeling he was experiencing. It wasn't a pleasurable feeling. Why wasn't he feeling what the other guy was?

He continued to shove his finger further up his hole and suddenly experienced what the other guy was experiencing. He found the magic spot. The feeling was indescribably erotic. He'd never felt such pleasure.

He knew he couldn't hold out very long, it just felt so good. He wanted to cum and never stop cumming. As these thoughts raced through his head he glanced back over to the gay guy. He saw the first spurt of cum shoot out of his piss slit. It spewed out like hot lava from a volcano and made a huge splat on the wood floor.

That was all it took. Dylan screamed, "Oh my fucking god!" and began cumming. His finger still all the way up his ass and his boy butter went everywhere. He'd never experienced a more volatile orgasm in his young life.

He started to recover when he heard his name being called out over and over. Finally having enough wits about him, with his still erect and dripping penis in his hand, he looked up and mumbled, "Mom...dad? There stood his mother, dad and Deborah. From the looks on their faces they had seen everything...