Dylan’s Stay with Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," Pam said. "Now just stretch out your arms, you don't need to use the disguised cuffs today."

Dylan did as she instructed and assumed the position he'd use when it was time for the real thing. She started draping the rag cloth across his crotch in every conceivable combination.

Finally she said, "Gosh this isn't working like I thought it would. I can't tell what the draping is covering with your pants still on. Since I detected your so shy, why don't you hold the cloth in front of...well...in front of your private area and I'll slip your pants down enough to see where the draping should lie."

Dylan didn't like what she proposed but couldn't come up with a better option so he agreed to the suggestion. He reach down and took hold of the cloth with both hands and made sure his important parts were covered.

Pam wasted no time in going under the cloth to undo Dylan's belt. She then undid his waistband button and unzipped his pants. Before going any father she asked, "Everything ok so far Dylan?"

He answered, "Yes...I think so. It still feels very awkward but I guess it's fine."

With his permission Pam took hold of his pants waistband and quickly pulled them down to his ankles with one swift move. Unfortunately for Dylan his worn out jock strap came down with his pants. He was suddenly naked yet again.

He gasp at the realization of the situation. Then he sputtered, "I'm sorry...my underwear came down with my pants...I'm naked under here."

"Well now that's not a problem. You're supposed to be naked. Jesus was naked under his cloth covering. That's why his followers placed the cloth across his genitalia. So it's perfect your naked," Pam explained.

Without notice Pam snatched the cloth from Dylan's hands. He was fully exposed in front of a ministers wife in their church. Pan took an extra long look at Dylan's penis and balls. Dylan was sure he heard her say 'damn' under her breath.

She finally started draping the cloth once again and after several tries she said, "Yes, that's it. Everything is covered. This is exactly the way it should be on the day of the exhibit."

Dylan spoke up anxiously, "You mean I have to be naked for the exhibit? But won't there be all kinds of folks walking through viewing?"

"Oh yes but nobody will know you are actually naked. They will assume that we're portraying you as if you were naked. They would never think there would be a naked boy in one of our church settings." Pan answered.

Snatching the cloth away leaving him naked again she said, "I'll keep this safe and sound till we're ready for it."

Dylan quickly grabbed for his pants and jerked them up covering himself.

Laughing Pam noted, "I'll never understand why boys are so sensitive about their naked bodies. We're all born naked and we're still naked underneath our clothes."

"Dylan, be here no later than noon tomorrow. The event starts at 1 pm and that should give us enough time to get set up. Does that work for you dear?"

Dylan, still having doubts about this whole thing reluctantly agreed. He so wished his mother had never arranged for him to be here this week. He'd already been naked more in the past few days than he could remember ever being before.

After the girls picked him up nothing out of the ordinary happened that evening, to Dylan's delight.

Dylan slept in the next morning and came downstairs around 10:30. "Morning sleepyhead," Deborah cheerfully said. "You'll need a big breakfast for your big day. Are you excited about helping out at the church?" Before he could answer she continued, "Oh I forgot to ask you last night, what part are you playing in the exhibit?

"I'm...I'm playing Jesus," he modestly answered, keeping his head lowered.

"Is that like, the starring role?" Maxine questioned.

"No, it's just the part the minister's wife assigned me to play," he replied.

"Good to know. We will all be down to lend out support for the event," Deborah stated. "Speaking of getting down there you better get with it, it's nearly eleven.

Deborah and the girls dropped him off at church just after noon, saying they'd be back after running a few errands. Pam met him just inside the door of the church. "Hi Dylan. Are you as excited as I am about today?" Continuing before he answered she said, "I just can't wait to get you all set up and show you...your exhibit off to the world."

She grabbed his arm and basically drug him along back to the set with the cross. There were other folks milling around doing last minute fixes to other sets. Dylan noticed a curtin had been installed across the front of his set. He said to Pam, "This is new from yesterday," pointing at the curtain.

"Yes, we thought it might provide a bit of privacy while everyone was setting up." She replied. "Speaking of that," she reached for either end of the curtain and pulled them together. "Now that should take care of any shyness you might have been experiencing."

Dylan just gave her a puzzled look and half smile.

"Let's get you ready and up on the cross,"Pat laughed. "How silly did that sound," again laughing at her own words. "You can leave your clothes with me. I brought a bag to store them in so they don't get lost or mistakenly misplaced." She stood there waiting for him to start undressing, but he made no moves period.

"Dylan, you're going to have to disrobe in order to get in position so I can drape the cloth correctly."

"Can't we do it like we did yesterday? Can't I leave my pants on while I get up on the cross? Dylan asked.

"No hun. Once you get your feet in the pads you won't be able to remove your pants over them," she explained.

He had not thought about that. She was right. Yesterday his pants were just down around his ankles, not completely off. He was going to have to strip naked right in front of her.

Dylan stripped down to his underwear and asked Pam, "Can I please have the cloth to...to cover myself somewhat till I at least get into place?"

"Sure thing hun, but if you remember I told you I live in a houseful of men and I constantly see them in all sorts of undress," she laughed. "And if you remember I won't be seeing anything I haven't already seen."

Dylan blushed, remembering her removing the cloth yesterday, leaving him exposed. He took a deep breath then reached inside the waistband of his briefs and began to lower them. When they were around his ankles he gingerly stepped out of them and handed them to Pam to put with his other clothes.

He covered himself with his hand to help hide his humiliation.

"Great, now let's get into place," Pam said.

Dylan now had to turn his back to her revealing his boy butt crack. Moving as quickly as possible he stepped into the foot pads and readjusted his hands over his exposed penis and balls.

"I'm going to affix the clear silicone belt around your waist so I'll need you to move your hands away from your body." Pam instructed.

He begrudgingly held his arms up and out away from his body, exposing himself yet again. Pam fiddled with the invisible belt like device trying to get it to click into place. "Is that thing really necessary?" Dylan questioned.

"Oh yes hun, it will give you stability. After standing for a period of time, you will be thankful for the support it gives." Pan answered.

"Can you drape the cloth over me before you do that," he asked just as he heard a click. He assumed she got it to snap into place finally.

"Now I'll get you draped, right away," she said. As she played around placing the cloth at different angles he kept hoping she'd stop. The cloth kept rubbing against his sensitive penis head.

"Let me back up and see if this is it, I think I've got it," she gleefully said. She drew the curtin back and stepped out where the crowds would be passing. "Yes, yes, yes that's perfect. She stepped back inside the set and said, "Just one more detail and we'll be ready for the crowds."

"What's the last detail?" Dylan asked.

"It's just the support for your arms. We found out the hard way that it's impossible to keep your arms outstretched for any amount of time. Even the most athletic person can't do it,," Pam explained.

Dylan shrugged his shoulders as if to indicate whatever.

"Lift your arm hun," as she tapped his right arm. She lifted it up parallel to his shoulder and placed it inside the cuff like apparatus. Dylan heard another click and questioned Pam as to what it was.

"It's just to keep your arm from slipping out, they will feel tired and heave after a while," she explained as she repeated the action with his left arm. "There now, all done. Your snug as a bug. Oh dear I almost forget the crowning touch." She reached down and retrieved a small grapevine wreath and placed it on Dylan's head. "Your crown of thorns, now you're perfect!"

She gathered the bag with Dylan's clothes in it and scampered off behind him.

He could hear voices in the distance and could only think,' the sooner this gets started, the sooner it will be over.' Pam had instructed him to hang his head down so as to appear he was near death.

As the first folks strolled by he heard some muffled murmurs and whispers. Next he was aware of some of the observers coming closer than they usually stood. Then he heard a humiliating observation. A female voice said, "In all the paintings and portraits I've seen of Jesus on the cross, I don't recall ever being able to partially see some of his scrotum, like in this one."

His immediate reaction, "Oh fuck! They can see my balls! What the fuck!" He remembered Pam saying that everything was covered before she left. But after giving some thought to the situation, the answer hit him. Pam had draped the cloth before she had him raise his arm up. It made sense that when he raised his arms the cloth covering him also raised enough to expose some of his ball sack.

Trying to calm himself he realized all he had to do was reach down and adjust the cloth. To his shock and surprise when he tried to move his arm he couldn't. Remembering the click when Pam placed his outstretched arms in the cuffs, he realized they were immovable. He had no way to adjust the cloth exposing part of his scrotum.

Starting to panic, he scrambled his brain to try and come up with a solution. The only remedy he came up with was to try jiggling his legs to ease the cloth down enough to cover his exposure. The first time he tried this it worked well. The cloth moved downward a few centimeters but not enough to fix the problem.

He stopped the procedure while another few folks stopped on their way through the different sets. He heard another person give their opinion, "This is the most realistic portrayal of this scene I remember ever seeing."

Dylan couldn't help but feel a bit of pride along with embarrassment. It was one of the most confusing moments of his life.

As those folks walked on to the next exhibit Dylan restarted gently jiggling his legs again. As the cloth slowly inched down, it also inched sideways. He noticed a sliver of his penis was now showing.

"No...no...no, not this! This isn't really happening," he tried to tell himself. "Its got to be a nightmare. Please wake up now!" But no matter what he wished or pleaded it was actually happening. His only hope was that maybe it wouldn't be visible from the angle the public had.

This hope was quickly dashed when he heard a comment from another person who stopped to observe. "Wow, this exhibit is really kinda racy for a church display. I mean not only can you see some balls but you can see some dick too. This adds a reality that's not seen in other renditions."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, they can see it," he said silently to himself. He became so upset that his body started to quiver. He quickly realized how dangerous this was. The cloth, barely covering him, was again inching away from his most intimate areas.

As he concentrated on stopping his body from shaking, he watched part of the mushroom shaped head of his penis appear. Again his thoughts went to, 'this can't really be happening.'

The next thing he heard nearly devastated him. A loud voice from just in front of him said, "Damn, Jesus was hung, at least according to this exhibit." When Dylan heard that, he let out a verbal sigh. Unfortunately the amount of exhaled air from his body allowed the cloth to slide completely off and land on his left foot.

Dylan was now totally naked in a public place and had no way to cover himself. He was humiliated beyond anything he'd ever experienced. In his head he pleaded for the earth to swallow him.

Now with his head bent down as far as he could he heard, "They got some fool to play a naked Jesus, can you believe it?" Dylan then heard people moving extremely close. With his head down he could see these people were only inches away from him.

He couldn't believe what happened next. A guy poked the head of his penis with his finger. And to Dylan's further astonishment the guy did it several more times. The guy then said, "Sorry dude I just had to see if you were real," as he laughed.

Dylan let, "Fuck you and your mother", slip out of his mouth before he realized it.

The guy stopped laughing, thought for a moment and came back with, "You can't fuck me or my mother with that limp dick," and gave Dylan's dick a nudge sending it swaying black and forth. "Leave my cock alone, you perv," Dylan muttered.

The guy continued to laugh and play with Dylan's now swelling penis. "Oh I see you like a guy playing with your dick," he chuckled. Dylan's penis continued to grow with the attention it was receiving.

Dylan was nearly hard before he changed his tone toward the guy. "Ok, please stop doing that. I'm begging you...it's...it's humiliating for me."

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize that you being naked and hard as a rock in public might embarrass you," the guy said sarcastically. He continued until Dylan was fully erect. His big mushroom head was in full bloom. The guy heard some folks approaching and quickly stepped back away from Dylan.

Dylan begged him not to leave him exposed with an erection. "Please, cover me up with something, please!" He pleaded.

No sooner than those words left his mouth several folks appeared in front of him. There were audible gasps and lots of mumbling. After a bit the guy who'd done this to Dylan spoke up saying, "Wow, looks like Jesus has arisen, or at least parts of him have,"pointing directly at his erection.

Some folks laughed out loud while other simply chuckled.

Dylan was so upset he started trying to wiggle out of the waist belt but this activity only made his erection bobble back and forth which drew more laughter. He was even able to get his feet out of their pads and try to use them to 'jump' forward to escape. This only accomplished giving the onlookers a close up shot of his pink rosebud hole.

"Oh my god Dylan!" Deborah's voice boomed from somewhere. "What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? You're in a church for god's sake!

She appeared out of nowhere and jumped into the display standing directly in front of him. She turned to the crowd and said, "Shows over folks, nothing more to see here." Stepping back she felt Dylan's erect penis stab her in the back. She turned her head and shot him a nasty look. When she turned her head she saw the curtains and quickly grabbed and closed them.

"I'm so disappointed in you Dylan. What's gotten into you? You were always somewhat bratty and mischievous but this naked...and erect stuff is beyond explication," she remarked.

Dylan tried to explain how all the naked events she'd witnessed happened but she wasn't buying any of it. Even Dylan thought most of it sounded unbelievable while he was saying it.

"Put your clothes on and let's get out of here," she demanded.

"Aah...Pam has my clothes with her in a bag," he explained. "She took it to keep them safe."

"Unbelievable! I'll go find her or something for you to wear. Stay here and I'll be right back," she said.

Like he could go anywhere, he was still attached to the cross. His erection had started to subside so he tried to relax now that the curtain was closed.

Suddenly the curtin swung open and he heard some familiar voices. It was Madge, Maxine and Wilma. "Well, well, well, look who's naked again!" Madge laughed. "And we had nothing to do with it this time." She looked down at his penis and said, "What's this," as she stuck her finger to the piss slit of his penis, "Pre cum?" She asked. "Has someone been naughty and hard again?"

Dylan blushed, answering her question without saying a word. He felt totally humiliated yet again in front of the three girls.

"Can one of you please get me off this damn cross. I'm strapped in and my arms are fastened to it as well," Dylan asked.

"Oh if we only had time we could have some great fun with you all tied up like that," Wilma teased. All three worked to release him from the cross.

"You dirty, nasty little boy," Wilma said. She then tossed him a thin blanket and said, "Wrap yourself in this till we get you out of here."

"Deborah is coming back with my clothes and she told me to wait here," Dylan said.

"We ran into her and she told us Pam had an emergence and had to leave. She couldn't find your clothes anywhere. She gave us this blanked and told us to get you out of here."

Wrapped in the small blanket he followed the three girls out of the church into the parking lot toward the car. About halfway to the car Wilma suddenly grabbed the blanket and tore it off and away from the unsuspecting Dylan. He stood naked in the church parking lot as the girls ran ahead of him.

"Come on, don't do this. Haven't you gotten your revenge by now," he pleaded.

"Seems not yet, since you're standing naked in a parking lot," Madge laughed.

They heard someone in the distance shout out, "Hey naked Jesus, looking good. What happened to your boner?"

Dylan just shook his head in disbelief. How much more humiliation could he sustain? He ran toward the car with his penis and balls swinging back and forth. As he approached the car he asked for the blanket back but was told he'd have to earn it back.

The girls jumped into the car and quickly locked the doors."You gotta be kidding me," Dylan sighed. "Open the fucking door. I'm naked out here, as if that isn't obvious."

Traffic was still heavy. Folks were still arriving to enjoy the event as well as leaving after attending.

Dylan did his best to stay hidden by moving around the car as folks would approach. At times there were people coming both ways and some of the group would get a birds eye view of the handsome naked young man.

"Come on, let me in. We're going to get in trouble if someone reports seeing me like this," he said.

"We're going to get into trouble? I only see one naked person here. I believe you mean, you're going to be the one in trouble," Madge said.

After a bit of whispering between the girls Wilma said, "Here's the deal. Masturbate right here, right now and that will be it. You can have the video back and we're done."

After a long pause Dylan said, "I'm done. Go ahead and send that damn video. I don't care anymore. It feels like I've been naked in front of most everyone in town anyway."

Madge stalled for a minute before she replied, "Alright Dylan," as she got her phone out of her pocket. Dylan could see she pulled up the video and was typing a message.

Before she could finish the message Dylan burst out saying, "Ok, ok don't send it, please! I'll...I'll do it...but not here, anywhere but here. It's a fucking church parking lot!"

Another whispered conversation took place between the girls. The car doors clicked unlocked and the three girls got out. Wilma grabbed Dylan and ushered him into the back seat. She followed him in as Madge got in from the other side. Maxine sat down in the driver's seat, started the car and drove slowly out of the parking lot. As they passed folks walking she would slow down to a crawl, giving them a great view of the naked boy in the back seat.