Dylan's Powers Pt. 01

Story Info
Dylan can now control all the teen girls his age and grow.
1.6k words
3.84
40.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT was a warm night during the Autumn half-term holiday. For the last couple of days, there had been a lot of UFO sightings and whatnot occurring in the place where Dylan lived, but they had mostly been dismissed as mere hoaxes. Dylan was a guy who - despite only having a small amount of friends at school - happened to be a sort of hopeless romantic. His friends knew him for the way he would look at girls and sexualise them for laughs around them, which he was pretty good at. He was at that age where girls his age who he used to hate a long time ago had now turned into natural beauties walking around his school. A lot of girls were like that at his school, like Nicole, who used to be close with Dylan but got tired of his dirty jokes about women. And after puberty she had turned into a literal goddess while maintaining a small friend group which definitely did not include Dylan.

On the warm Autumn night, Dylan's younger sister Morgan - who's younger by one year - had invited her friend Lily over for a sleepover, and they were both talking in their bedroom. Lily and Dylan were both in the 12th grade and Dylan used to have a crush on Lily a long time ago. Dylan was in his room masturbating to the pictures Nicole had posted on Instagram on the same day, since it was the first time he was seeing her body in a bikini, which made him very excited. She was not too small, and also slim with a big ass and large boobs. She even had a really pretty face with beautiful, glistening brown eyes and dark brunette hair. Nicole liked to show her cleavage - which she had a lot of - a lot in her posts which made guys direct more attention at her.

Once Dylan came, his mind immediately went back into that state of depression where he knew he would never be able to call someone absolutely perfect looking like Nicole as his girlfriend. His eyes stared aimlessly at the phone screen for a few seconds before starting to wipe his sperm of his body and the bed. Dylan often hated himself for his very skinny stature and his penis which had a size that was below average. Dylan slowly got up and looked outside his window to try and ease himself from the depression - when all of a sudden another shining light came over the houses in the neighbourhood and it looked like it was an asteroid. It kept getting closer and closer to Dylan, with Dylan constantly debating with himself about what he should do.

"CRASH!"

Dylan woke up from the floor a few minutes later. His window was wide open but everything looked the same. He definitely remembered that he was hit by an asteroid but had no idea if it was real name. But even then, there was a weird feeling for Dylan.

Suddenly, Dylan's room was lit up from the outside with blazing lights filling up every corner of his room. There was a UFO right outside his window. And out come the UFO which was a hologram of a computer-controlled human was talking to literally anyone.

"Hello Dylan, I'm going to give you a quick overview of what's going on." said the hologram, "The asteroid you were hit by contained some positive lab tests for a serum for short-term growth and mind control, all for, uhm, sexual stuff. So you may have to get used to these abilities as the asteroid - upon hitting you - has now become a part of you."

Dylan's head was all over the place. The UFO quickly left as it did not want to be seen by any other humans. The strange feeling Dylan had must've been from those 'new powers' he had been promised. He became really curious to try it out and see exactly what the hologram meant and so he came up with an idea. He made his way to Morgan's room where her and Lily were on her phones.

"Lily, you mind if I can talk quickly? It's about some rumour." Dylan asked.

"Uh, ok I guess." Lily replied.

Dylan took Lily to his room while Morgan was busy on her phone and once inside his room he closed the door. Dylan then fixated his eyesight at Lily, but nothing happened. Lily started to feel uncomfortable, but she slightly laughed as she thought Dylan was just playing around. But, when Dylan started fixating his mind on Lily and deeply thinking of her in a sexual way, Lily immediately made a neutral expression as if she had now entered some sort of hypnosis. Then after 3 seconds, Lily's face went back to normal.

"Woah, that was weird...wait, why can't I move my body??" cried Lily. Only her face and head were moving around while she seemed almost paralyzed from the neck down. Then, Dylan felt his pajamas tightening a lot around his groin. He looked down his pajamas just to find that his penis had now grown to a whopping 12 and a half inches long and 8 and a half inches in girth. Seeing his new large, fully erect manhood made Dylan feel proud to know what it's like to be a man, and he now also understood the 'growth' part of his new powers (which even gave him some sexy abs).

Dylan saw Lily's eyes widen at him and she started to cry out; "Ok Dylan, what the fuck do you think you're doing. And why are you so big, Jesus."

Hearing that phrase - "why are you so big" - instantly charged an adrenaline rush in Dylan's body. He then went up to Lily and started taking off her clothes from her sexy, slim body that had nice boobs and a nice ass.

"Dylan fucking stop this!" she shouted, but no one came. Dylan read her bra size, "mhmm 34D. You were flat last year Lily, can't believe you grew these so quick and you're only 18".

"I swear to God I'm gonna kill you!"

"To be honest, I used to have a crush on you." Dylan revealed. "In fact you were my first ever crush since I used to see you a lot with my sister. But then I lost interest because you went through puberty and started looking like a famous model." Dylan smirked. "And now - now you're gonna be my first time."

"OH MY GOD Dylan I swear if you do anything - "

Dylan immediately moved forward and gave Lily a deep kiss on the lips - something his younger self would kill for. Her head moved away but her body could do nothing. He started licking her neck while groping and touching and feeling almost everything he could on her body, from those sweet soft boobs to that jiggly ass. His erection was getting even stiffer, and after finally pulling off everything Lily was wearing he wasted no time in throwing her on his bed and slowly pushing his dick inside her.

"DYLANN!!" Lily screamed to make him stop, but they kept getting weaker because of how much pleasure she could feel. Dylan started pounding faster and faster using his brand new muscle meat while groping Lily's bare nipples as much as he could.

"Dylann - pleasee" Lily continued. But after a few moments, those cries became "Dylann, please don't stop. Yesss keep going pleasee." Dylan pounded harder and harder and even picked her up and started pounding her against the wall while giving her another deep kiss - one which she didn't even want to resist. "Dylan you're sooo big. Harder, harder!" Lily shouted, making Dylan lose control of himself and started pounding Lily so hard she could hardly breathe. And after a full 8 minutes of solid sex, Dylan finally exclaimed, "I'M CUMMING!!" as he shot an entire bucket load inside Lily, with a lot of it starting to drip to the outside.

Dylan couldn't believe what had just happened. He had just had sex with his first ever crush - using his new powers.

"That was sooo good." Lily tried her best to say in a small voice. She quickly got up, put her clothes back on and left the room while a worn out Dylan watched her. Suddenly, Dylan's penis started to shrink and return to its normal size, while also becoming cleaner. Dylan became frustrated with this when he realised his manhood and his abs were only temporary. Then he realised - "Oh shit. She's gonna tell Morgan."

Dylan quickly hurried back to Morgan's room, where both the girls had been talking to each other.

"Oh so do you remember now?" Morgan asked, confusing Dylan. "What?" asked Dylan.

"You just made me step outside with you and then you said you forgot what you wanted to say so I came back inside Morgan's room." answered Lily. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine, don't worry." Dylan replied before quickly leaving. Then he looked at the clock; 22:37. And he remembers that the time was 22:32 right after he woke up from the asteroid impact. Which means that everything that had happened between him and Lily had not only been wiped from her memory, but had also been wiped from history - as if they never happened. Which also made it safe to assume that the bucket load of cum Dylan shot inside Lily isn't there anymore so she can't ever get pregnant.

Dylan smirked. "Just wait till I go back to school."