All Comments on 'Dylan's Powers Pt. 01'

by Vortex654321

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Concept

I like the concept of the story. Aliens, powers, mind control, body part enlargements, and the ability to perform acts and have it not be remembered by people or time itself.

The grammar issues did make it a bit hard to follow along. But that can be understandable if the english language isn’t your primary. Asteroids are huge and could destroy the planet and would definitely kill someone, so I think if it was changed to a meteor it would be more plausible (like in the movie ‘Meteor Man’). And maybe your characters powers could affect other peoples bodies as well since it mentioned growth of the sexual nature which could make things quite interesting.

I would really like to see and read more chapters with this character and story arc.

DeepermanDeepermanalmost 4 years ago

Way to quick. Not enough depth to the storyline. I gave it 3 stars because the premise was good, but that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A note on size...

12.5 inches is fairly unrealistic, but also par for the course on these types of stories. But I had to burst out laughing when you said he had an 8 inch girth. Go to your nearest hardware store, pick out 4 4x4s and place then next to each other. What you described is bigger than that. Now imagine trying to fit that inside someone. Keep it down to 2.5 inches, max

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

I really loved it, I cum si hard like Dylan while reading it, I really like the premise although it excites me that you have teenage things like masturbation and humiliation, it would be nice if there were boys who bully him and that he would get revenge by making them embarrassed with the girls or something like that, I look forward to the 2nd part. Much success, keep it up .

zena99zena99almost 4 years ago
Lots of potential

Looking foward to what happens next. I am sure sis and mom will get to sample.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous