Dylena's Dragon Ch. 01

Story Info
A drow gets lost Underground and becomes a dragon's pet.
3.2k words
4.12
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That scream haunted her all the time. In her waking hours, it played over and over in her mind. In her sleep, her dreams were filled with it. If she weren't already crazy, it would have driven her insane, even though it had been nearly six months since she had fulfilled her mother's last, dying wish to run and live on.

"Mother, I don't know if I can do this..." She said quietly while resting against a small rock, her ebon-hued skin looking greyish and haggard as she had barely slept any more but an hour or two at most each day. Slumping down to the cold, stone floor of the cave she had been sleeping in for the last couple of weeks, her eyes slipped closed as sleep over took her weary body and mind, forcing her to rest.

"Where are we going? I demand that you answer me..." Her voice was as cold as death and her tone commanding as she planted her feet and refused to budge a single inch until her question was answered. Folding her arms over her ample chest, the icy eyed drow's dark lips dropped into a deep frown as she regarded the house guard that had been sent by the Matron of her house, her own grandmother.

"To the throne room, Mistress Dylena. Matron Mother Viconia has requested your presence right away. I do not know why though, Mistress. I was ordered to find you and escort you personally." The male guard said as he looked at the female drow, a touch of fear in his crimson eyes that went well with the slight quiver in his voice as he spoke. Dylena's reputation was well known in House Aury'vana among everyone. Being the granddaughter of the Matron Mother accorded her much leverage and freedom usually, and she used it to her advantage well. The House Weapons Master, she was secretly called the Ice Queen or the Ice Bitch by many within the House, though never to her face. It was rumored she was a member of the Crimson Sabers, the most elite group among the drow, a secret society of assassins, and no one wanted to find out personally if there was any truth to the rumors.

Letting out a sigh of exasperation, Dylena waved her hand dismissively at the male. "Fine. Let's go then. I have a two hour practice session with the younger males coming up soon. And you know how much I hate being late." She growled at the guard as he snapped to attention, turning on his heel as he let out a soft sigh of relief that the woman wasn't going to make this hard on him. He walked in silence, two steps in front of Dylena, leading her through the familiar hallways and down the stairs of the house until they arrived at the double door way that opened up into the throne room. He opened the door wide, carved and made from oak brought back from the surface during one of the many raiding or trading missions her house went on, and stepped into the throne room, calling out loud as he did. "May I present, Mistress Dylena Aury'vana! House Weapons Master, Third daughter of our illustrious House, Granddaughter to our beloved Matron Mother Viconia"

Dylena walked in behind him, stopping two steps in front of him as was required during the announcement of her arrival. Once that was over with, she walked across the tiled floor, the heels of her thigh-high leather boots echoing ominously like death knells throughout the large chamber. The tension in the room was so thick she could have cut it with her sword that she always kept strapped to her back. The sight of a ring of twelve royal guardsman with spears standing in a line at attention before her grandmother made her pause inwardly and check her tongue before she blurted out something she might regret later on. It was only once she cleared the line and saw what they had been blocking that the Weapons Master's resolve fell and she stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw dropping in shock at the sight before her.

Her mother, Jhaka, kneeling on the floor, weighted down by chains that bound her wrists and ankles, a collar around her neck that was attached to the ceiling, forcing her head up so that her gaze was staring right at the Matron Mother. Dylena's icy blue eyes darkened and went steely as she strode up before her grandmother, her hands clenching into tight fists that she now put on her hips as she stood with her feet shoulder width apart. "Grandmother! What is the meaning of this? Release my mother...NOW!" Murmured hushes of surprise sounded from the gathered members of the House as the command was given, for no one dared to order the Matron Mother around and lived to tell the tale. It was only because she had a soft spot for her granddaughter that Viconia did not immediately order Dylena's death and the woman only found two spears pointed at her.

Viconia rose from her throne, a seat made of adamantium, ivory, and the skulls of her defeated enemies, and moved down the steps to stand before her granddaughter. Where Dylena was tall and lithe, with curves in all the right places, a unique and rare beauty with her silvery waterfall of hair and icy blue eyes that stood out in stark contrast to her deep ebony flesh, the Matron was shorter and stocker, but still quite the looker even at eight hundred years old, with her blonde hair and violet eyes and lighter grey skin. But it was still clear who held the power in the family, for everyone but Dylena went down to one knee as Viconia descended from on high to come down among the rest of the family. "And why should I release a traitor and assassin, Dylena? You are lucky I don't have you chained with her for dereliction of your duty as my Weapons Master. Can you truly tell me you knew nothing of your own mother's plot to assassinate me and take over our House as Matron?"

Her heart began to pound in both her chest and ears as she heard the accusations against her mother. She shook her head slowly, not in denial, but in disbelief. Her icy gaze drifted to look upon Jhaka as she let out a low growl that only began to build into a sinister snarl as her head snapped back to Viconia. "How dare you! You accuse me of plotting? I knew nothing of this. And I doubt my mother would do this. Clearly she is being framed. Let me investigate this." The Matron shook her head and tsked softly. "The investigation has already concluded. Jhaka confessed once the evidence was presented and she has been sentenced to death. You will carry this out. Her and now. Slit her throat and be done with it, Dylena. That is an order." Shock rocked across the drow Weapons Master's face as she was ordered to deliver the death blow to her own mother. "NO! Never!" Dylena stepped back and moved in front of the chained up drow and brandished her sword, snarling and growling like a feral animal as she looked at the twelve royal guards, as her stance and expression clearly dared them to try and get past her.

She wouldn't allow her mother to die alone. She would fight until the last member of her own House was dead before she allowed anyone of them to touch a hair on Jhaka's head. Then she heard a raspy whisper followed by a cough. "My daughter. Leave me. Run. Live on for me. GO!" Whipping her head around, Dylena looked at her mother and shook her head. "No..mother...I can.." A sharp hiss interrupted the woman's words as a single word was barked at her. "GO!" And years of training kicked in as Dylena listened to her mother out of pure instinct and she jumped up, bowling down two of the House guards that had began to move towards her, thrusting her adamantium sword through the first one's chest, kicking him off it with her boot as she pulled it out and then swung at the second guard, slicing his stomach open as his insides slipped out as he gurgled and fell to the floor in agony. It was as she worked hard to fight her way out, that she heard the sound that continued to haunt her still..."

Her screams echoed through the cavern for the longest time before she even realized that she was awake and it was her own scream that she heard this time. They soon turned to anguished sobs as she collapsed to the cold ground as the memories once more over took her. Some time later, the drow pushed herself to all fours. She had reached the point that she no longer had any tears to cry out and finally pushed herself up to all fours as her stomach growled, causing her to moan softly. "I need to eat." Dylena said to herself as she used the rock to steady herself, getting to her feet as she swayed and blinked a few times, her vision blurring as she let out a soft gasp before everything went dark.

Sometime later, a groan passed from her dark lips as she woke up. Her head felt groggy and her body heavy as she opened her eyes slowly, only to be met with darkness still. Her chest heaved slowly as she felt her heart beating faster, though she staved off the rising panic that threatened her as she just listened for a bit. It was silent at first, but then she began to hear sounds around her. The dripping of water as it fell from a high point into a source below it, the low rumble of the ground below her, the deep snores of a large creature off somewhere to her right. "Lovely. Something must have captured me while I was passed out..." Dylena berated herself as she tried to move her arms and legs but found herself tightly bound, chained to the stone wall and splayed spread eagle as she silently wondered what exactly her fate was to be.

It wouldn't be too long before she found out as roar came from the direction of where she had been hearing the snores coming from. And the darkness was lit up as torches lining the walls flared to life and the source of the fire was illuminated for the drow to see. Gasping softly in surprise, Dylena's eyes went wide as she watched the large black dragon approach her slowly, each step shaking the room slightly. And she could tell without a doubt that it was a male dragon by the massive, scaled cock that swung between his back legs, standing half-erect and growing the closer he came to where she hung. "Well, it's about time you woke up, dark one. You've kept me waiting and I hate waiting..." He spoke with a deep, rumbling voice as he laid back down before her, his elongated neck moving so that his head was at the same height as hers.

Swallowing suddenly became difficult as she eyed the dragon before her, a lump forming in her throat as she tried to speak but found that her voice wouldn't work. Her mouth opened but no words came out at first, instead it was only soft squeaks and even a quiet whimper, both of which just seemed to serve to infuriate the dragon more. "Are you going to talk, drow? Or are you dumb? It doesn't matter to me but I was looking forward to hearing you scream" Scream? He wanted to hear her scream? "What..what...are you..going to...eat me?" Dylena managed to stammer out as she had never been so close to a dragon, let alone spoken to one. And it was always told that once one got you, you were never seen again. Dragons were used in stories to scare young drow into submission, and she had been no exception. Now, she was face to face with one of her childhood fears...

"Is the little drow scared? Eat you? Now that sounds like a good place to start. It's always nice to have such an eager morsel..." He growled as he lowered her head a bit and let his long, draconic tongue slither out from between his lips, as it snaked up her legs which Dylena only just now realized were bare. In fact, it hit her that she was hanging here, naked and vulnerable, as she watched in horror where the dragon's tongue seemed to be going. Shaking her head, she sputtered. "No...no...nononono! Don't you daaaaaa..." She moaned out, unable to finish her protest as the dragon began to lick between her legs, the tip of his tongue running the full length of her slit from back to front and then starting again. "You say no but your body says yes, little darkling. Shall we see how long before you are begging me for more?" The dragon's multi-faceted violet eyes sparkled with pure amusement and lust as he got his first taste of his new plaything. She tasted delicious and this only served to make him want to sample more of her sweet juices.

This couldn't be happening! She was not going to become some toy for some overgrown lizard but it seemed that she had little recourse at the moment as she felt the rough tongue parting her folds and slowly entering into her most sacred of places. "Ungh...no..pleeee...aaase!" Dylena's unbidden moans continued as the black dragon's tongue continued to delve deeper into her pussy, licking along her walls, making them quiver with each slow, sensuous pass. A shiver shook her body as it ran up and down her spine, and she forced her eyes closed so she didn't have to watch the dragon have his way with her. "Oh,my little pet, don't cry. This is just the beginning of what I have in store for you. Now, cum for me, my new slut." The dragon growled as his tongue snaked around her clit, sending deep vibrations through her entire body that made her toes curl and her body did as commanded by her new master. Sweet nectar dripped down onto his waiting tongue, though it shortly became a gushing river as Dylena shuddered while her orgasm coursed through her entire body, sending it into delightful spasms that made her voluptuous breasts bounce enticingly as the dragon's eyes shone brightly with pure, unadulterated lust. Making sure to lick up every last divine drop of the drow's juices, the dragon let out a lustful roar as his head moved right besides hers, his tongue now running slowly along her elven ears, making Dylena shudder once more. "Stop...please. No more..." She whimpered as his tongue slithered to lick at the other ear, enjoying the delightful shudders and shivers it produced in his drow.

"Now why would I want to stop? I've only had a sample of you, my dear pet. I have plans for you." He rumbled as he lowered his head, and lifted his front paw, releasing her from her chains that bound her to the wall, and taking hold of the one that was attached to the collar around her neck and yanked her down to the floor. "Now, it is time for you to reciprocate my pet. Lick..." He grumbled at her as he forced her down onto all fours, his erect cock standing tall in her face as she gulped softly. "It...you're too big..." She said quietly as she shook her head. "You won't fit..." A thunderous crack filled the cavern as the drow let out a loud cry of pain. "I said to lick...now..." He growled as he brought his tail down upon her naked ass once more, lashing and bruising her dark skin as Dylena cried out again. The force of his tail propelled her forward a few feet and she knelt up, running her hand up and down his cock now as she ran her tongue along the head, licking up some pre-cum that had already formed. "Mmm...good girl. Be sure to get every inch of it now." He ordered as his cock twitched as she stroked and licked him, kissing the tip of his massive length as she wrapped her lips around as much of it as she could.

The black dragon was clearly enjoying his new toy as he laid there, watching her kneel before him, his large member in her hands as she wrapped her luscious lips around it which had him moaning deeply. His tail twitched as he wrapped it around her and he used the tip of it to spank her ass every few minutes to spur her on as his violet eyes watched her with rapt attention. He was very glad that he stumbled across her passed out body and taken her. He intended to claim her as his own and by the time he was done, this drow would know who she belonged to. She had a new master and his name was...Velvarion.

But for now, he would be content in letting her stroke and lick his cock as her tongue and hands sent it into spasms. His cock was throbbing as he let out another deep growl of pleasure, his eyes swirling with need as his front leg came forward and pushed the drow down to the ground on her back, his claws holding his down. "Good girl. Now, open your mouth nice and wide for me.." He roared as he moved so that his white, hot seed hit her ebony body as he orgasmed, cumming for a long time as he coated her. Her black flesh was soon white from her breasts up as his cum dripped down her muscular stomach, and her pink tongue darted out to lick the seed from her face as far as she could reach. "You look beautiful covered in my seed, my pet. Now rest. You will need it for when I claim you as my own. You now have a new master..." He said with a satisfied growl, pulling his new toy in close to him, gripping the chain leash tightly in his claw as his tail coiled around her protectively and he laid his head down, falling into a deep sleep after having been milked dry by Dylena.

The dark elf sighed as she laid her own head down, confused and resigned to her new fate as the dragon's pet. "Perhaps this won't be so bad. I don't like being the one abused, but maybe, just maybe, I can learn to like it. And who knows..." Dylena said to herself as she shifted to look at the dragon curled protectively around her now. "Maybe one day, he will let me return the favor..." She sighed once more, trying to get comfortable and after a while, drifting off into an uneasy sleep, wondering what tomorrow might bring for her in her new station as the dragon's pet.