All Comments on 'Dystopia Pt. 05'

by Cathetel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Wow, a three-year break from the story, huh?

I discovered you a couple years ago with Iona Online. I loved it, but when you eventually stopped posting chapters, I figured it had finally been abandoned the same as your earlier story had.

I'm glad to see that you've published something again, and I hope it means you're at a place in life where you're able to do so regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You honestly made my day, it wasn't a very good day but still, I'm glad you're back and I hope we don't have to wait three more years before we get a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopeful

Surprised you went with dystopia instead of IO whatever the reason glad you are back and hope to see more posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

This is one of my all-time fav stories. I enjoyed your writing and the personality of both the main characters. I also like where this story is set in. The world-building thorough out the chapters was simply amazing and well thought out. I hope you continue this into many chapters.

Here are some ways I'd like to see the story progress, just some of my ideas/ fantasies:

- Emil finds buys Isla her sister to make her happy as a surprise. (Threesome)

- Jealousy between the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot damn

Brittany,

I'm glad to see my comment on AO3 helped to light a fire under your ass haha. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this story, thank you so much for the update and the name drop. This chapter was fricken great. You've got real talent and I can't wait to see where you continue to take this. Never stop writing.

BrittanyKiBrittanyKiabout 3 years ago
Hell no

Brittany,

Also hell no on the sister threesome suggestion by another commenter. Don't do me dirty like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story early awaiting for more. Please releases the next one. Thank you.

MasterFlightMasterFlightabout 3 years ago

Great series, keep it up! I’ve been a fan for awhile and was pleasantly surprised to see part 5 when it was released, eagerly looking forward to the next part, I see how this series could grow and grow developing numerous plots and directions. Again love it and can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Please don't stop writing. Awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate the cliff hanger. Though, its a classic construct and works well. Now I hope next chapter comes sooner than this one came compared to previous one ;-)

Admit am envious, great imagination to populate this universe. Liked how the smiths where introduced. Will Faile save him from Markhem?

Jit2020Jit2020almost 3 years ago

Next update please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed all parts greatly. Next Chapter?

HectorixHectorixover 1 year ago

Great story, great world building.

I still hope for a continuation.

Isla and Emil are both too adorkable

lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

I stumbled upon this story and it's great. Easily one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I'd love to see it continue. Please tell us what happens after that cliffhanger!

flamingroarflamingroarabout 1 year ago

Do you plan on continuing this story? If so, please let the internet know, it’s easily one of the best stories I’ve read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MORE!

CROWE_000CROWE_0009 months ago

Been bouncing from book to book lately, not really able to get into anything. Stumbling upon this story was wonderful. Haven't been pulled in like that for a while. I see you're not really active, but I hope we all can finish this story someday. Thank you. I hope life's treating you well.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Not sure if I should rate this according to the quality of the writing or the number of years it's taken to leave the audience hanging on an unfinished story - my disappointment has won

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is such a good story. Please, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story! Love the dystopian story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathetel@Cathetel
Update 4-9-20 First and foremost, can I just say Coronavirus sucks and I hope that each and every one of you is safe and secure during these trying times. Your health is all you have, so please take care of it. Chapter 13 is published! Woot. Started to think I'd never get an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dystopia Pt. 04 Previous Part
Dystopia Series Info