E & E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body responds to his every move, nerves on fire as his finger prods inside me. He pushes it deeper and deeper, starting to stroke in and out of my now quivering hole, and I feel my balls clench as he fucks me with just one digit. I'm desperate for more. "Hnngh, E-Ethan--"

"Yeah?" His tone is cocky as he looks up at me, flatly sticking his tongue out to lick up my shaft.

"Another finger," I manage to huff.

"Already?" Ethan teases, tilting his head. "This is nothing for you, huh?"

"This is everything," I say, eyes popping open, looking down at him. "P-please."

He grants my wish, making use of his mouth to keep everything going smoothly. At the feeling of him pressuring my asshole again, I shudder, feeling his fingers probe me and push deep within, which probably isn't that deep compared to his dick. His low voice has me thinking he might have a lot to pack into me. I can't imagine anything better than being completely stuffed by Ethan right now.

"Fucking shit, dude," I moan, feeling him work me over. Ethan sits up, frogging his legs under mine, pushing our cocks together and grabbing both at the base.

"Fucking shit, dude," Ethan repeats in a much sultrier way, looking down at me as he jerks both of us off in a painstakingly slow pace. I finally see that he's packing, feel the meatiness of his dick compared to my own, and I see the multiple inches that it sticks out above mine. With those meticulous fingers, he pumps them in and out of me in rhythm with the stroking of his other hand. I grip the bedsheets, biting my lip as I stare him down, and he watches me pant like some kind of slut.

I must look impatient, because he raises his brows as if he's asking a question, but quickly decides to make use of the various liquids we've accumulated, and before I know it, he's putting a third finger inside me. He squeezes our dicks together, jerking faster as his fingers follow in succession. The moonlight illuminates the curves at his pecs, casting tiny shadows of hair that is dusted across, his erect nipples. I want to do everything to him that he's done to me, but I don't think he'll let me. I just get the feeling that I'm going to be taken care of tonight, and I'm very okay with that.

"I'm g-gonna cum," I manage to breathe out.

"You better fucking cum, Evan." His face is serious, sexy as he looms above me with his gorgeous frame.

At his words, I feel myself whimper more than I hear it, and my five-day neglected balls jump in response. Ethan decides that he likes this reaction, and he leans close. "Yeah. I think I wanna see that. I wanna see how much you empty out. Then I'll use it to fuck you." He uses his thumb to push at the spot between my ass and my almost bursting sack, and my leg jerks in response, as I clench again, moaning aloud.

"C'mon Ev. Cum for me."

Ev.

The nickname is ultimately what does it, as I curse aloud, body shaking and breathing as if I've run a marathon. Ethan watches as the streams spurt from my nerve-wrackingly sensitive head, coating his hand, his cock, and my own. With his other hand, he cups my balls, massaging me through the orgasm and stimulating me beyond what I thought possible.

I feel myself making incomprehensible sounds, and I cover my mouth as Ethan continues his magic, making me gush all over the both of us. My heart beats so hard, I feel my body pulse each time.

As promised, and in Ethan-typical fashion, he wastes no time admiring the gush of cum all over his hand, and he swipes the better half of it on my empty asshole, which is just begging to be full of him. As I pay panting, he strokes himself, letting my dick fall onto my stomach.

"Fuck. You're hot," I manage. Ethan shakes his head. "You are."

"Not like you right now. You should see yourself. You're so ready for me... I wish you could see yourself, mmf," Ethan groans, leaning down to taste my nipples again, kissing down my slim torso.

"Hurry," I pant, spreading my legs and arching my back. Ethan nods, flicking his eyes up at me and giving me a tiny smirk again, coating his dick with my outburst and swiftly positioning himself at my hole. He pushes gently at first, but firm, rocking back and forth to test the waters. Then the pressure grows, and I'm stretched open with a pop as the thick head of Ethan's cock makes its way into my eager ass.

As soon as he's inside me, I realize he hasn't cum yet, and I realize I'm in for a treat. "I wanted to see it," I say, not realizing what I said.

"My cock?" Ethan asks. I nod. "You will," he says, breaths shaky. The sound of him getting more turned on just makes me want to be dominated by him more. "And feel it."

"I feel it," I confirm with a nod, my hand fleeting down to my lower belly, feeling myself stir as Ethan begins pushing inside. "Geez, you're packing, Ethan."

"Heh, not bad yourself."

"If you felt what I'm f-feeling," I groan, feeling the pressure, the stretch, his cock filling me up already.

He chuckles again, breathless as he slowly makes his way inside. "You have no idea how fucking tight you are, Ev." I didn't think he had more to push in, but apparently that was just the half of him. It makes me giddy to be described in such a word, tight.

We develop a rhythm, Ethan pushing in slowly as I take him with an arch in my back, feeling this man take over my ass. Finally, it seems, he's buried to the hilt, and we rest there for a moment. I can't believe he's inside me. I can't believe I've gone 25 years without this sensation.

Ethan pulls out slowly, and pushes back in, and that's when I really get the gist of what's going on. I'm being fucked. I'm loving it. His eyes drift open and closed as he moves his hips, grinding into me with a strength I didn't think possible given how slow we're going. I relish every squelch I hear of him pushing into me, pulling back out. When he picks up the pace, I can't help releasing the moan caught in my throat.

"Fuuuuck, Ev. Dude you're so fucking hot."

"I want it bad, Ethan."

"Take it, then." With that, Mr. Nice Guy grabs my hips, pulling back and stroking forward with a force I didn't know I was craving. I watch my thighs shake with his impact, steady and forceful while he stretches me out, uses my ass to milk himself. I love it. I crave every bit of him. I didn't know if I'd get rock hard again, but here I am, cock leaking on my belly as my balls dance around in their resting place, ready to go again.

Ethan builds like a locomotive, starting to shove himself inside me recklessly, shaking the bed as it barely meets the wall, tapping it every few strokes. I feel like he's in my stomach with how deep he is, and then a particular stroke makes my nerves zap throughout my body, and I'm close to cumming yet again. Ethan sees the reaction, and he curiously tries to repeat his strokes, until my nerves get thrown out of whack again, and he looks me in the eye, adjusting our position slightly. "I think I found treasure."

"Huh?" My tone is breathless.

"Right here, yeah?" He shoves himself inside me again, and whatever he's doing is making me squirm as I grip onto his forearms. "Your sweet spot."

I moan aloud, realizing what he means. That thing that I got checked in exams didn't seem so medical anymore, as Ethan continues pushing himself deep within, hitting on my prostate over and over again.

"You can feel that in me?" I ask, taken aback. He shrugs, and then nods, moving his hips again. "Fuckin' shit, that's hot."

"Hah, now I gotta make you cum again from this," he says, deliberately pinning me down to the bed and fucking me even harder. Every time he hits my prostate, I feel my dick twitch as I inch closer to my second climax of the night.

"Ethan! Fuck! Mmmf, shitttt--" I groan, covering my mouth as I watch him drill me. "I want you to cum in me."

"I promise I will."

"It's gonna be so wet--are you gonna cum a lot?" The prospect of having him drip out of me made me shudder with anticipation, although I didn't want to be empty of his cock anytime soon.

"I'm gonna dump a whole load in you, Baby," Ethan says, leaning close as he fucks me, kissing me sloppily. The pet name makes me jittery yet again, and I moan aloud, grabbing his shoulders as he folds me in half, nailing my hole as I slurp him in.

"Unfff, yessss, yes--fuck!" I try biting back my words, but watching him take over my ass is too much. He spreads me out by the backs of my thighs and swings his hips forward, slamming into me with the slickest, wettest sounds.

"Mmm, yeah, Ev. You take my fat dick very well."

"You know it's big," I say, my voice pouty and airy.

"Too big?" he teases.

"Yeah, probably," I say with a chuckle, "but it feels so fucking gooooood, ugggghhh."

"So do you, Baby. Gonna make me fill you with my load faster than I thought. Kiss me."

I oblige, sucking on his tongue and sharing filthy, drooly kisses as we both moan and encourage each other shamelessly. Our bodies are tightly packed now, limbs entangled and my fingernails biting at the skin on his shoulders.

"Leg up. Let me finish you." With that, he swings my leg over his shoulder, slamming into me over and over again, building the pressure in my belly with his thrusts of accuracy. "Mmmff, fuck, Ev, you're so--fuuuck..."

"I'm so close," I whine.

"Me, too. Gonna give you what you want."

"Please, Ethan."

"Fuck yeah," he says shakily, quickly wiping sweat from his forehead and fucking me with fervor.

I thought I'd last a little longer, but before I know it, my dick gets that familiar twinge, and I feel myself letting go, moaning aloud and panting his name on repeat.

"Good, Ev, fuck yes, Baby," Ethan watches me finish yet again, and he moans, slowing his strokes and gripping my hips tight. "Fuck, fuuu--I'm--"

"Yes," I breathe, touching my lower belly as he leans forward, squeezing his eyes shut and breathing into my neck as I feel the hot, liquid spurts of his orgasm gush into me. I feel like a little slut, used and full of him, completely sweaty and exhausted by what he's done to me.

As soon as we get the moment to kiss, we do, desperate and sloppy like before. I even grab him by the back of his head and neck, moaning and sighing into our embrace. I'm riding a high I've never experienced. As he lays beside me, we curl up into each other without a word, feeling our bodies connect and finally feeling him slide out of me. I feel empty already.

Maybe a good ten minutes later, our breaths slow to the point where I feel like we might fall asleep. I figure it'll be easiest to clean up tonight, so I stroke a hand through his hair. "Maybe we should shower," my voice is a whisper.

"Mmm. Freezing," Ethan says, his grumbly voice giving me goosebumps.

"We can warm it up. C'mon," I beckon, kissing him again. Ethan smiles with his eyes closed, giving in and sitting up, stretching his arms above his head.

My attraction to him only grows more, and we've already had sex. He runs his hand through my hair this time, and kisses me again. "Fine."

I'm surprised we have the patience to bear through five minutes of cold water before it turns warm, and we start cleaning off the remnants of our romp. I want to comment on how good it feels to still feel his cum sliding out of me, but I don't know if the moment's passed. That's when Ethan turns me around in the dark shower box, and I feel his fingers glide down between my ass cheeks.

"You took every drop, huh?" Like he's reading my mind. I blush, sticking my ass out, and he grabs with both strong hands, slipping a thumb into me with ease. I'm sensitive, so I flinch, and he wraps his arm around my waist as he keeps his thumb in my ass. "You're a good lay."

"Good to know, since I'm an amateur."

Ethan softens, embracing me further, kissing under my ear. "You think we'll be out of here tomorrow?"

"Hope not," I say, letting the water fall in my face as I stick my ass backward again. I reach back, feeling for his cock, which is half-hard already, and thick in my hand. Heavy, too. I stroke him a few times, feeling the heat and blood rush into it again.

"Mmm. It'd be nice to have you in a better hotel, or my place. I think you'd like my place," Ethan says, wiggling his thumb, making me shiver. I chuckle to myself.

"You wanna take me home?"

Ethan removes his thumb, and I feel him grab my wrist, directing me to put my hand on the wall. "You'll be my carry-on bag."

"Because you stored your cum in me?" I joke, feeling his cock push between my ass cheeks in the shower water. "Imagine me keeping your dick warm on the plane, huh."

"You could keep me warm entirely," he says, grabbing my hips, pushing and teasing my hole again. I close my eyes, spreading my legs a bit to let him in. "W-wait, I didn't see it."

Ethan chuckles, and he slips away, turning me around as if I'm a plaything. "Feast your eyes."

I take him in my hand again, marveling at the girth, the bulbous head, his balls which are even bigger than mine. Not sure why he was so impressed with me. "Mm. I'd fuck anything if I had this dick, too."

Ethan laughs, gently running his hand along my hips, and up my back. "I'm very selective about what I fuck."

That makes me blush, as if we hadn't gone at it just twenty or so minutes ago. "Good to know."

"Have you seen enough? Or do you--"

I interrupt Ethan's impatience with a not-so-smooth transition onto my knees, and the water in the shower warms up even more, feeling great on my skin. Ethan smooths my hair back, away from my forehead, and I feel his dick gently smack against my cheek as I look up at him. I think it's an accident until it happens again, and I realize he's swung it toward me. I laugh, opening my mouth as I anticipate another swing, and Ethan slides his cock from my cheek, into my lips.

I stick my tongue out, allowing it to slip deep into my mouth, down my throat as I look up at him. Nearly impossible to see his eyes because of the steam and the darkness, but I know he sees me, from the bit of light beaming into the shower and reflecting from the tile.

"Mffff.... Fuuck, Evan," I hear him moan, his deep voice rumbling within the tile walls. I feel like I've barely done anything but take him in my mouth. I admit it's pretty smooth sailing for my first time, and maybe I'm spoiled for having the pleasure of doing this in the shower. Either way, I have Ethan's hum of satisfaction in my ears as I finally close my mouth around him, saliva and water easing the journey. I feel like I must look good with his cock in my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I hum, relishing the feeling of my mouth being so full, thinking of how this amount of thickness was just inside my ass, and feeling even more turned on by the sex that already happened a while ago. This thing was wholly inside me. It's going to be again. I can't help but moan, genuinely excited to let him fuck me again.

For a while, I just suck on him, back and forth, mouth full of meat that pulses on my tongue. I grab him at the base, pushing him further down my throat until I somehow come to a point where I can fully breathe through my nose. I keep him in my mouth, filling and bulging my throat, just closing my eyes and sucking on him as I let my hand drop. I genuinely get lost in the sensation of his cock down my throat, pulsing with his quick heartbeat, just letting myself breathe and suckle on him as if he's feeding me somehow.

Once Ethan realizes I'm in my own little world with him stuffing my throat, he groans to himself, leaning back slightly and running both hands through my thick locs of dark hair. "You're just gonna keep me in there, huh?"

"Mmmm," I say, basically in a trance. Yes, all probably 8 and a half inches of him. I suck, the only thing moving being my tongue as I let my mouth suckle around his throbbing dick.

"Fuck, this is amazing," Ethan moans, gently stroking his fingers through my hair. He runs his other hand along his body, letting me nurse his cock like some kind of creature. "Your ass next. Just let me nestle in there and feel you."

"Mhmmm," I moan, gulping around the head of his dick. I feel him drip down my throat, and rub my belly with imaginary hunger. I think about moving back and forth, but somehow, this seems so good in the moment. He moans yet again, gently massaging his fingers on my scalp, and I feel tingly sensations within me.

"If I cum, it'll shoot right down your throat, you know," he says it like a warning. I feel his balls jump against my chin, and my eyes slit open. I move back and forth just one time, sliding him out at full length, and taking him back in. He shudders, and a small "oh god" slips as a whisper from his lips. "Good god, Ev."

We hit another benchmark as Ethan lets go, and I try not to jump at the surprise of how much cum starts spraying down my throat. For a second, I try to keep up gulping it down, but then I just let it slide down my esophagus, the goopy feeling making me crave for him to just fill my entire belly with his load. I'd swallow a stomachful of him.

The salty-sweet taste only makes my dick stand up in an instant, and I suck him off with a pop. I let his cock rest on my lips as I look up at him, and gulp loudly.

"You're... you're the first person who ever did that," Ethan says, out of breath. I smile a bit. "C'mere."

We start up again, making out hot and heavy until he's got me turned around again, and he squeezes his cock inside me. As he buries himself to the hilt, he grabs my hips, holding me close as I feel him wiggle further in, shoving himself as far as he can go. I feel him in my guts now as I know I'm quivering around him.

"I figure you'd want me to stuff you from this end, too." Ethan massages his thumbs above my bubbled-up asscheeks. "I'll park here for a while."

I lean forward, resting my elbows against the wall to bend over a bit more. The tiny shower-toilet space basically allows me to sit on him, with both of us in a semi-comfortable position. "I like it."

"I wonder if you'll stay open when I pull out," Ethan muses, running his hands along my body. "I feel your ass moving around me. You keep squeezing and letting go."

I feel myself blush. "That's not intentional."

"Then it's fucking hotter," Ethan says, reaching around to pinch my nipples as he stays buried inside me. "How does it feel?"

"Like you own my ass," I moan softly, wiggling on top of him. "It's in my belly."

"You're not that small. No way my cock is in your stomach like that."

"It is," I chuckle, rubbing my lower stomach. "You're just that big."

"Mmm. Liar," Ethan says, slowly circling his hips. "If that's the case, this'll cause a little twister in there." I can barely focus as he moves, and wraps his arms around my waist again. It feels so good to just move with him, meet my hips to his with a gyration of some sort, to make him feel good.

I moan aloud, letting him churn around inside me. A few minutes later, and he can't help himself from pulling out, pushing back in. "Fuck," he whispers, holding me tighter.

"Please do," I whisper back. Arms around my waist and shoulder, Ethan slowly moves in and out, and the sounds are too delicious with the suction of my ass in the running water. We both moan aloud, fingernails digging into skin and thighs slapping against thighs. I lean back into him, closing my eyes and letting him loom over me again.

"Shit," Ethan curses, burying himself in me again. "You're warm inside."

"You warmed me up."

Instead of responding with words, Ethan holds me by the hips, gently pushing me forward and picking up the pace. Hands against the tile, I take him over and over, as he begins smashing my cheeks with force, letting them bounce off his thighs with every thrust. I start fucking him back, the slapping noises taking over the shower, and probably the room.

It's addicting, the way he keeps his steady pace while pounding me. "Unnggh, Ethan, yessss," I moan, feeling my breaths hitch as they're fucked out of me.