E & E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pretty," I hear, and his hand slips to my shoulder and hip, caressing me gently in contrast with the relentless thrusts. If the goal was to make me blush, he achieves it. "You swallow me up, Ev."

"You're a good fit," I moan. "You belong in there."

"I guess that means your ass is mine."

He's got me panting yet again as he pokes my inner trigger, our sex overtaking all my senses. This is by far the most intense sex I've ever had, and I'm pretty sure Ethan is taking out some of his desires on me, too. I'm more than willing to let him. For minutes, I close my eyes, body peaking on the pressures of his gorgeous cock. We both breathe hard, taking each other in with every stroke.

At once, we both whisper shakily, "I'm close," which makes me chuckle humorlessly as I bite my lip. I'm sure I don't have to tell him to let go inside me again.

We pull each other close just as the water begins to falter into chill again, and our moans aren't shy as Ethan grunts over my shoulder, putting force into his last strokes.

"Fuck," I whine, voice high and panting, grabbing his arm as I take a pounding. Ethan hums affirmingly, slamming into me with fervor, balls slapping against my cheeks as we seem to peak at nearly the same time. The affection is expected, as we kiss over my shoulder, hands exploring, drinking each other in.

A moment later, and we're cleaning off again, and the shower turns cold.

---------------

I'm awoken to the sound of mechanical whirring outside, with Ethan's arm around my waist.

We've gone the naked route, sleeping well into 10am under two sets of covers. I'm about to sit up when I feel him squeeze me closer.

"Mmm. They're moving the snow. Just stay in bed."

His voice seems designed to send shivers down my spine.

"Good morning," I grumble, sinking back into bed. Ethan curls closer to me.

"Morning, Sleepyhead. You were snoring."

"I was trying to blend in with the snowmobile or whatever," I sigh, turning slightly to face him. The sight of golden-brown eyes peeking back at me has me all kinds of warm inside, the kind of warm that could turn into horny, but I figure we should at least wake up first.

"Sure," Ethan teases, running a hand through my hair. "We'll be able to leave today, I bet."

The sinking feeling in my stomach turns into butterflies as he leans over to kiss me gently. My trip is the second thing on my mind, the first being all things Ethan. What does it mean when we're out of here?

"Well. I don't know if I want any more snow right now," I sigh, checking my phone.

"Ah come on. Go on your trip," Ethan says, as if he's reading my mind. "Go see 'Trent' and them."

The jokey animosity in his tone as he says Trent's name makes me smile. As if he's jealous somehow. "Come with me."

"Sure. I'll introduce myself as the sixth wheel."

Suddenly, I feel myself get serious. "I wouldn't be alone that way."

Ethan senses the aura, and he sits up again. "Heh. You want me to meet your friends?"

"Yeah," I say with a scoff. "No. I dunno."

"We barely know each other," Ethan says, hand trailing up my torso under the covers. "And I have a breakup to attend to." I don't mean for my face to look however it does, and cause Ethan to make such a concerned, painfully worried look.

"Fuck that breakup. If she knows, why is she making you pay hundreds of dollars to tell her?" I frown, not knowing why I'm pushing this so hard. Do I really... want this?

Ethan plays along. "How will you introduce me to your friends?"

I blush. "A nice guy I met."

"They'll know we fucked."

"Maybe that's fine."

That's when I see the wheels turning in his head, and he smiles gently. "I've never skied before."

--------------

I'm at the airport, watching the downpour outside, wondering what happened to April showers. It's August, and I've barely been able to leave my house without a storm watch in my home state, let alone this one.

The man in front of me is raving on his phone. "They lost the fuckin' bags. Yeah I've tried that! Don't you think I've tried that?" The employee standing in front of him crosses her arms with an inauthentic, corporate smile on her face. I give her a thumbs up to let her know she's appreciated, and the smile turns genuine as she waves back.

I feel bad for the other person on the end of that call. As I finally grab my own bag, heading for the ride pickup, I pick up my own ringing phone.

"Hey."

"Hello my love."

"The fuck is it raining so much for?"

"You're in Seattle, Babe." I hear a scoff, and I watch the shadows from his windshield wiper dance across his face. "Which gate are you at?"

"Mmm. I dunno."

He nods, a little smile cracking on his lips. "Were you nice to the employees?"

I blush, giving him a frown. "No. I was awful. And I gave them your name, so you might be banned from your next flight."

I see a car outside the sliding doors, and recognize the license. I hang up my phone, rushing over, and hopping into the front seat.

For a moment, we stare, blush rising to both of our cheeks as if we're timid teens. Then, he leans in to kiss me.

"Hey, Ethan."

"Hey, Evan."

//

thanks for reading. let me know what you think. i hope this is a good comeback to my writing on here, and that you'll stick around for any other random stories that might pop up. i enjoy writing, but life gets in the way a lot! thanks for your patience with me.