All Comments on 'E & J Ch. 02'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!! I need a shower!!

This was soooooooo HOTTT!!!! Brilliantly written, I love the tension that was potrayed, the seduction, the submission. LOVE IT. I must say this has got to be the best yet of your stories.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what a wonderful series

I love this series. One and two were sexy, great character development. I hope your going to continue you have allot of talent!!

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 18 years ago
Almost loved the story

You (two?) are great storytellers! I was a little bewildered that it turned out Evelyn did know J., and so was a little duplicitous in some of her supposed bewilderment at J's attitude. If she recognized J, then she'd have to suspect J recognized her... I dunno, just didn't work for me. So I guess the fact that I still thought the story good is more testement to your storytelling ability!

Loved the hot scene at/after the party. Very well described.

One minor carp: Might be good to get a proofreader. A lot of their/there/they're confusion. Better punctuation would've made my reading to faster. (IMHO).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hell Yeah

I can't wait to read the next edition to the story. Im sitting on the edge of my sit. You have to finish this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bumps

with some gracious editing, it could be a fine story. however, the bumps in the grammar and punctution tended to derail me at times. a fine imagination such as yours should not be derailed so triviously. i encourage you, though, to let your imaginative talents run as they will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Halo

Eh... I dunno how to start this ._.

Well, anyway, I'm kinda not sure how old this story is so I highly doubt you'll even read this review I gave.

Anyway, I downloaded an app in google play store called 'Aphrodisiac' out of curiosity and didn't know what it meant until I checked the dictionary, lol.

But yeah, ever since then, I started reading stories about sex in this site on my phone.

I was reading this from 1 AM to 4 AM and couldn't help myself and just continue reading because this is story seriously needs an applause.

I liked how you take it slow yet bombarded us with the sexy details which, in all honesty, do not find appealing in most stories; however, since this is a love making story site, it's (Correct me if I'm wrong) required that each story chapter would have sex in it already or at least, the small part of it so yeah, you can tell by now I hardly read the sexy details and look more on the plot, lol.

As I was reading this, I took into detail the entire plot and confess must I, I haven't read the other installment of this master piece.

My grammar is most probably way off, but I still hope you'll be able to understand what I just said.

Anyway, onto the comment I have for your story:

- Plot structure is really interesting, I was about to just skip most of the details like what I do in most stories since they all have sex in most parts than the plot but this is just, wow.

- This needs proof reading since there were a lot of typos; however, still pleasing for the eyes to read.

Without further adieu, I'd like to sincerely thank you for an interesting chapter you have provided.

Infinity High! Move on!

~Anonymous

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Romance fairytale love drama monologues dialogues everything a beautiful sensual erotic extraordinary tale is in need ....... Divine to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous