All Comments on 'E & J Ch. 03'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT

PLEASE CONTINUE > CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ahoy

I enjoy the story and so forth, but your editing could use some help. There were, unfortunately, many instances where commas should have been used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i want more

I gave you three 5s so far. Why do i like this series. Usually lesbian stories are either romantic and sexless, but very politicly correct.

Or loaded with meaningless sex, with no relation to real life. You have given us a sexy love story that I can relate to. To me that is the biggest turnon!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

plz write another chapter..... this story is mesmerizing!

ur one of my fav. writers on this site... i love ur "angela" series and i hope u write another chapter of it as well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very nice written

never read any story like it

but the words u have used are very artistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
From J's point of view

Excellent! Great build up, description of characters so that I felt I knew them, and really cared what happened to your main characters. And, incidentally, it was also HOT!

From J's point of view. Say, in a dream.

I knew that I couldn't be with you and I'm so sorry. It was beyond my control. So, I sent you someone who would not only be far better than any friend (male or female) you have ever encountered, but a faithful lover who will love you like you have never dreamed of being loved. She will carry you through the difficult times and make the good times better than you could ever imagine! You may not remember this in detail, but when you meet her, you will know! (Just a thought!)

Window555

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Does a storm outside turn into one inside and clear up the clouds for all the 3 of them? Hopefully ...... Hearttaking romance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous