All Comments on 'E & J Ch. 04'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful, exceptional

I can't convey how much I enjoyed the story, the emotion.

The story literally had me on the edge of my.

Excellent work D21.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

I loved the range of emotion in the story, the sex wasn't half bad either. Together those two elements made the story hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

It is incredible to me how you could infuse this story with so much passion, so much emotion. I have read the story over and over again and my mind and heart become enthralled every time. The story is simply wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
please continue.....

Just read this from whole story from beginning to chapter four - once again you have raised the bar on this site!!! The only thing that can be said is more more more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Waiting for your book deal...

I absolutely LOVE your writing, your attention to detail, the emotional-mental interplay that make your stories so real no matter how many times you read them. So much emotion and the sexy scenes that are perfectly described to complement the relationship of the characters and their emotional-mental-physical states. I have read E&J and your other stories many times over and I feel honored to be able to read them. Truly masterful, even if you leave is wanting more chapter submissions. Although, I really, really wish you would consider adding more to this and your other stories. At last, I along with others that love your work know life happens and realize it must take alot out of you to write what you have written and shared with us. Until then I'll be re-reading your previous submissions and poetry :-)

Thanking for sharing what I suspect are only "snippets" of your creative gift.

JAgirlJAgirlover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

Loved Loved the setting, the characters. Please tell me the saga continues. I'm salivating!!!! I've read it 5 times already. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, please!

Incredibly hot, sexy and intriguing! I do hope you continue writing E&J is terrific!

yungjoc18yungjoc18about 16 years ago
slammin

yo dat junk was hot yo write more i know iam kinda late but dat was off the map yo please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY!

please you really need to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Captivating. I really liked this story. So much going on, but it wasn't distracting or overpowering. Made this story a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this done?

Heya............ I'm the one who reviewed Chapter 02, I made a mistake and thought it was Chapter 01, lol.

Anyway, is this done? I want more D:

And yesh, I'm childish e_e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish the Story Please!!!

I have been waiting since FOREVER for you to finish the amazing story of E&J. You are an amazing writer and I think speak for all of your readers when i say WE NEED A CONCLUSION!!?!?! PLEASE!!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

In a way the deeds are done but yeah it sounds unfinished ...... But they have good business and good "business" so everything is perfect ...... Nice story anyway

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

Once again we readers have become enthralled in a tale only to see an unfinished journey. I don't feel a tale needs a finite ending but there should at least be the feel of a conclusion. So much was spoken of in this that was never expanded on.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this so sorry you passed before completing, may your family take comfort in your words as the still live on.

destinie21 died 12-29-2007 per a memorial post in the forums

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous