E.D. A Limp Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's cheeks were wet with tears of love for her loving husband who was willing to give her this. This what? This gift as he saw it, it was him wanting her to be fulfilled, not to be short-changed as a woman, unable to feel what ..... well, we all know. At its most basic, the need for a hard cock between her legs, to fuck, to experience the joy that good sex brings, something she had given up, willingly and dutifully for her Harry, poor Harry who was desolate that he could not sexually satisfy his wife.

When it came down to it, what Harry & Sally did in bed was a joy to them, it kept them connected, though it did not consummate their love in the accepted sense, it was beyond doubt loving making, they both valued it. But they both understood that everyone likes to FUCK. Call it what you will, love making or whatever but the bottom line is that Sally had not been fucked in 4 years and she did miss it, she'd stayed strong for Harry, now she was on the brink of something new and that included hard cock. Much as she wished it was Harry's she had now accepted that that wasn't going to happen. Sally had started to reconcile her mind to doing what her husband insisted was necessary for him to start a family with her and in Harry's mind, remove what he saw was the inevitability of Sally cheating on him someday, sooner or later. Tonight was the night their marriage would be irrevocably changed.

A polite knock on the door and Gerry waited until Harry opened the door to him, "Come in Gerry."

The scene was set, the players were in position... almost. So how do we start this? Each of them seemed to ponder. Gerry spoke.

"Harry, Sally, I have some experience of this, I guess we are all feeling a little nervous, so Harry, why don't you take the chair over there, Sally will you join me on the bed?" Ther couple accepted Gerry's direction and soon Harry was breathing hard, trying to control his angst as he saw Gerry beginning to kiss and caress Sally, gently and respectfully, not rushing her, taking all the time he felt she needed to relax.

Relaxation? Sally felt so nervous, she was as far from relaxation as you can be. She was embarrassed at the thought of her husband watching her naked in another man's arms, yet she knew in advance that this was something they were going to go through. She had told herself that if she was going to do it, well, hell, she may as well try to enjoy it as much as possible.

Soon she was returning Gerry's kisses, she tried hard to prevent Harry understanding just how excited she was but she felt herself incredibly wet between her legs, her pussy was drenched, her cunt was desperate for touch, fingers, tongue but above all, the need for a hard cock.

For a few days, knowing what was to happen Sally had allowed herself to fantasise about her soon to be reacquaintance with a fully hard ready to fuck cock, she knew only too well how much she missed 'real sex', penetrative satisfying fucking rather than the fingering and licking, the sex toys, effectively the 'foreplay' that had become her and Harry's sex life, endless foreplay, partially satisfying, often very good but ultimately there was no disguising that the main event was just not there. They had become a couple that 'made do' and Harry obviously recognised that and his love for Sally made him force her into accepting more, even at the personal cost involved in another man doing what should have been his to do.

Harry was having a hard time sitting watching, he could see Sally beginning to get into things with Gerry. Again and again, he had to control himself and remind himself that he had forced this on her, it was his decision, not hers, it was his plan to stave off what he thought was the inevitability of her eventually cheating through sexual frustration. Fuck it was hard to watch but he had to satisfy himself that she would actually see it through.

He felt his heart pounding, not with any sexual thoughts, but with the pain of watching his wife give herself to another man. He watched as the eventually moved to being naked, through stages of foreplay, he just managed to stop himself crying out when Gerry wrung an orgasm from Sally by going down on her. When she had finished Gerry appeared from between her legs his face shining from the copious juices, she had actually squirted in her release.

Next Sally took Gerry's average sized cock in her mouth and some salty tears escaped Harry's eyes; it was so difficult for him to watch but he was determined that this first time he had to witness the entire event. Worse was to come, when eventually Gerry put his cock in Sally's cunt she moaned her passion and excitement, it had been so long for her, she was trying to be somewhat restrained despite Harry's entreaties to enjoy the sex, but she could not hold back her moan of joy. Her head jerked round to Harry when she heard him groan in response to her moan and she looked aghast that she had caused him such pain. Briefly she considered pushing Gerry away but Harry quickly growled out, "go on, don't stop now, do it, finish it, it's important", even as tears coursed down his cheeks freely now as there was no disguising his pain.

Gerry took his pleasure, he had no need for guilt, both the couple had explained that hard though this was for their marriage, they had both accepted it was necessary and Gerry had nothing to feel guilty about, and furthermore, he was fucking a stunningly beautiful woman, probably the most beautiful he had ever bedded -- no, definitely the hottest most beautiful woman he had ever had sex with, no reason not to enjoy it. She was using protection so he was free to fill her lovely cunt as he saw fit.

Shortly after Harry's entreaty to finish the 'job' Gerry who was completely relaxed about the situation - in one respect and certainly in respect of the couple's angst, he had no dog in that fight, he was balls deep in Sally's recently neglected cunt, he was close to emptying his balls. The poor woman had remained faithful to her husband for 4 long years with his erectile disfunction, a testimony to her character and fidelity, one that few women could emulate, most would agree, barring nuns. He had pulled a couple of orgasms out of her and as he shot a load inside her she came again, shaking and trembling her way through a huge orgasm as she felt his cum bursting inside her, something she had missed all those years.

After a while longer Gerry rolled off Sally and Harry could clearly see that the job had been done as a river of cum flowed down the crack of her ass. Harry turned away again in anguish, rose from the chair, and told them that he was going to the bar but that they should take their time, the room was paid for and that they could stay as long as they wanted and enjoy their time together.

In the afterglow, Sally was replete from the orgasms she'd had, but she was still the loyal wife that wished with all her heart that it had been her husband who had flooded her vagina. It wasn't cheating; indeed, it was very much at her husband's insistence. Not even his urging, it was at his absolute insistence if she didn't want to face divorce. How fucking ironic, don't you think? Not a just cuckold, not even a willing cuckold but an insistent cuckold -- his price to avoid divorce, in his own mind it was the only way to avoid her eventually going behind his back and cheating, despite the fact that she had already stoically endured a fuck free 4 years in complete fidelity. What a fucking chump.

What the experience had done for her was allow her enjoy intercourse, and of course she had, it was a natural urge for a young wife in her mid-thirties. The fact that she could do it with her husband's complete approval made her sure that now with the experience behind her, she'd be more than content to do it again, Harry wouldn't have to babysit her while it happened next time. Harry had unwittingly open Pandora's box, not to mention Sally's -- OK it really had been Gerry's average cock than had open Sally's.

Watching had obviously been very hard for Harry, he'd wept openly despite trying so hard not to put a downer on things for Sally and he had also run from the room once he was certain that the act had been consummated properly.

However, he'd given Sally what he thought was necessary to avoid her having to eventually go behind his back and cheat. He very obviously wasn't happy, far from happy but he was satisfied that he'd taken the major step that hopefully ensured their marriage would remain secure.

Sally was torn, she would very much have loved to wait a while longer and go for round two, something Gerry was strongly hinting at as he caressed and cajoled her in the direction of further lovemaking. Sensitivity for her poor husband won out however, Sally took a very quick shower to clean as much of Gerry's cum as possible from her cunt and dressed. With a satisfying goodbye kiss with Gerry and the suggestion that she would be happy to have a repeat performance without the audience, Sally hurried off to the bar and her husband.

The drive home was initially very quiet, neither quite knew how to start the conversation that had to come.

Finally, Harry amazed Sally, saying, "Thank you darling, I know that wasn't easy for you, being forced to perform for me that way. It would probably have been kinder to allow you to be alone with Gerry but I had to be sure you would go through with it. I'm glad too that you seemed to take pleasure from it, I wanted you to, even as it was breaking my heart to watch, I still wanted it to be good for you. Sally I love you so much, I'll never put you through me watching you again if you will promise me that you will take your satisfaction on a regular basis... in fact, as and when you want to and I swear that if you want it several times a week, I'll never complain."

Sally thanked Harry for his kindness, then took her time and gave a considered reply. "Harry, tonight you've shown me a level of love beyond what any woman has a right to expect, you've taken what I considered an act of betrayal and removed any hint of guilt from it, then to put the icing on the cake, my God Harry, you thank me for doing it.

Harry, I did enjoy it there is no getting away from that, hell, you saw it with your own eyes, I just wish it had been you and I'll be honest, now that the dam has been broken, yes I want to do it again. I know that is your intention but now it's been done, I'm good with it. Just promise me that if it gets too much for you, you will not let anything simmer, let me know. OK? If you need me to be celibate again, we both know I can do it."

If it had been a cartoon, Sally's fingers would have been shown crossed behind her back as she said the final sentence, she hoped Harry would never ask her to stop. She missed fucking, when you are deep into the dry spell it seemed almost natural, now though she'd felt the wonder of being well fucked for the first time in years and the truth was she wanted more... a lot more.

That night they slept in each other's embrace, Sally a little more comfortable than Harry but Harry know he'd accomplished what he felt deep down was needed -- but fuck it had hurt him deep in his heart and soul watching her being fucked by another man. He had heard that some guys got turned on by watching their wives fuck other people, not Harry, it almost tore his heart out. Sleep took a long time coming to him that night as he held his satisfied well fucked wife.

And so, a couple of weeks later Harry & Sally agreed that he would arrange to have his sperm harvested, she would have her coil removed as soon the clinic were ready to use Harry's sperm to fertilise her eggs.

In the meantime, she had met up with Gerry twice and had arranged another meeting for the coming weekend. It was intended as a last hurrah for them until she became pregnant from Harry's sperm, then they would review how to or even, if to renew her new sex life.

That Friday night after the first round of fucking Sally lay in Gerry's arms looked at him in the eyes and said, "Gerry, I know this is not what we had planned but I don't think I can give up being fucked again properly. I need to make sure my child is Harry's but Gerry I want to keep fucking your cock."

Gerry had become very fond of Sally surprisingly quickly; he had inner glee when he heard what she said. Gerry's intentions were not entirely honourable. Sure, he was getting great sex with a beautiful woman whilst another guy shouldered all her maintenance costs. It was after all one if not the biggest perk of being 'a bull' for a couple irrespective of their reasons, but he was really falling for Sally.

He began to think that just maybe, they could be the ones to have a future. Right then he started to think of Harry as just another dumb cuck. Just with those two short sentences from Sally, the whole game changed. Now there was a whiff of betrayal in the air and Gerry smiled inwardly.

On the way home, Sally began to analyse the words she had told Gerry. She was committed to Harry, she loved him, she hadn't the slightest doubt about that, his useless betraying cock and all. But she had very clearly just talked complete betrayal of the man she loved, the man granting her a new sex life as his own was deader than roadkill and it ripped his heart out. She didn't feel good about herself. That is not who I am, she thought, but her next thought was how much she was enjoying a hard cock in her needy cunt.

If only she had thought how incompatible those two thoughts were, she was giving the truth to Nat King Cole's famous lines:

There may be trouble ahead

But while there's moonlight

And music and love and romance

Let's face the music and dance.

Almost the entire human race has heard those lines and remembered them, fewer will remember these later in the song:

Soon, we'll be without the moon

Humming a different tune and then

There may be tear drops to shed.

If only Sally had got that far through the song she might have seen her future more clearly. For now, as a woman enjoying a satisfying cock for the first time in years, well, all she could think of was that music and the dance, the dance in her case, the horizontal mambo. Sally wasn't in love with Gerry, she hadn't a single thought of him in that way, however she was cock-struck and she wanted much more, the dam had broken and she wanted as much as she could get.

Time passed the procedure was done but Sally did not immediately become pregnant during her first fertile cycle after her IUD was removed, indeed it didn't happen until the fifth cycle but eventually Harry & Sally were expectant parents to be.

During those long months that were so tortuous and disappointing to Harry, Sally continued to meet Gerry, she also met him at times unknown to Harry.

Why unknown to Harry? Well, there was no need, after all Harry had given her a blank cheque as far as having sex, so she had no good reason to be anything but truthful. She reasoned to herself that she didn't want Harry to think she had become a slut. Meanwhile, Sally was more or less 'becoming a slut' because whilst the site they had used to meet Gerry was no longer of interest to Harry, Sally had continued to update her profile and was still checking out those who were checking out her.

That is how Martin came to know Sally and know her he did, biblically.

Harry never knew of Martin's existence, neither did Gerry for that matter. Gerry thought that Sally was exclusive to him, certainly her husband wasn't fucking her.

Sally's life was becoming two things, sexually more fulfilling than ever before, after all cheating generates more than sexual feelings, it creates intrigue and a frisson of excitement, the thought of being cleverer than those you are involved with, the little secrets that you can warm your own heart with -- whilst it lasts, until the excrement hits the 'Expel-air' and everyone gets caught in the splatter.

I once saw a Hippopotamus defecate at a zoo, on dry land. As it took a dump the horrendous fat bastard, for it was a massive bull, waggled it's stumpy little tail in the outflow from its bowel and to the consternation of all who witnessed it, the 'splatter' that must have travelled fifteen feet or more decorated a lady's coat who happened to be unfortunately badly positioned when the hippo shat.

It seems an accurate metaphor to describe the fallout when a dumb cunt cheats. And what could be dumber than Sally cheating when Harry had given here the longest, least restrictive Hall Pass in human history. Essentially, fuck whoever and how many times you want -- just be honest.

For Sally, Martin was a walking dildo, she didn't really like him very much but she'd decided to check out one of the responders to her online presence who claimed a big cock and Martin was not a liar, he had a fat 9-inch lady pleaser and Sally couldn't get enough of it. She loved having him fuck her, and while he didn't give a damn about her pleasure, fortunately for Sally, that big fat cock didn't need a great technician wielding it, even the thought of it almost had her coming. When he pounded her with it, finesse wasn't what she wanted, pounding, banging, screwing her silly so she couldn't speak, that's what she wanted and what Martin gave her, she got massive orgasms, fuck tenderness, just fuck me with that monster was Sally's desire.

Harry of course knew in those months before she got pregnant that she was getting fucked regularly. He had no problem with it, after all, they had a deal of sorts and Harry was confident that Gerry was no threat to him. Even when it became clear that the regularity was increasing, well Harry got it, or so he thought.

She'd had a really long dry spell; her poor cunt was neglected with his ED problems and he didn't at all begrudge her this new burst of sex that she was obviously enjoying. He even managed to hide his heartbreak so well that Sally clearly had lost all feelings of guilt about fucking other men. That there was one man that Harry knew nothing about, the man with the huge cock, well, Sally felt that what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Gerry on the other hand was starting to hurt maybe three months into their relationship. Sally hadn't cut him off by any means but his expectation was that they would increase from once or twice a week to 3 or 4, maybe more as Sally shook off her natural guilt of fucking another man. Instead, suddenly it became obvious that she was cutting back and that seemed odd because when they did meet Sally still gave the impression of being cock mad.

It was quite accidental when Gerry met Harry one day when both were in town, doing something as mundane as getting a haircut. They sat together while waiting their turn and although the chat was initially about anything other than sex, ultimately Harry said, "Well Gerry, it's not easy for me but you have put the smile back on Sally's face, you seem to be seeing a lot more of her in the last month."

When Gerry gave Harry a quizzical look, Harry asked, "Are you not seeing her three or four times a week?" Gerry wasn't that good an actor, by the time it dawned on him that Sally was getting cock elsewhere, Harry reached the same conclusion just about at the same time. They sat quietly each man alone with their thoughts, then mercifully, Harry was called for his haircut, Gerry did not wait and quietly left the barber's.

Two nights later, Gerry was meeting Sally. He was quiet initially but they got down to some foreplay and Sally wanted some cock in her. To her astonishment, Gerry produced a condom. They had never used one. "Why the condom Gerry?" Sally asked with a look of surprise, Gerry had been delighted when all he'd had to do was bring along a medical confirmation that he was clean and was allowed to bareback Sally who was using protection. She as much as he had expressed the wish not to use condoms and Harry had gone with her wishes, wanting the sex to be good for her since he couldn't provide that.