E.D. A Limp Story

Story Info
So sad, it ended bad.
10.3k words
3.68
15k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale of an unusual problem, written in UK English, AKA English. For example, 'a check' is something you do when you think something may be wrong. 'A cheque' is a means of passing money from one person to another.

Sally and Harry Maxwell had been married for 14 years, she was 35 and Harry 2 years older at 37. After 8 years of marriage, their issues started, Harry had travelled for work to North Africa for 6 weeks, approximately 4 months after he returned home, he felt increasingly listless and Sally eventually prevailed on him to go and speak to their family doctor, Dave Millar who was also a friend of the couple.

Doctor Dave ran a few tests and it threw up some minor things that could all be more or less explained by Harry's family history and the doc started Harry on some preventative meds such as aspirin and perindopril for his heart's health and a statin like seemingly most of the western world, but there was nothing specific that may have come from his travels, nor an explanation of his fatigue and generally just not feeling 'quite right'.

Sally started to notice that Harry was having trouble maintaining an erection, at first it was just that he has not rock hard but increasingly it was becoming more noticeably soft even as they went at it vigorously. Sally was not certain that he was either aware of it or if he was that he was able to confront and deal with it. It was starting to concern her and it was growing pretty cold in the bedroom. She decided he couldn't not be aware, so clearly was not willing to face up to it.

One Saturday morning Sally decided to take the bull by the balls, so to speak, and woke Harry up with a blow job, something that hadn't been part of their 'routine' rather vanilla sex life in the last couple of years. Back then they had been thinking of starting a family but with what was happening with Harry's changed and flagging libido, that looked a long way off. Harry could just about get it up but when she try to mount his cock it shrivelled, melted away like an ice-cream on a summers day.

Over the next couple of years, things just got worse, with it being obvious that Harry was now a full-on sufferer of erectile disfunction and he point-blank refused to go and speak to Doc Dave about it, far too embarrassing he said. It was no longer in any doubt, their sex life was on life support, Harry willingly went down on Sally and she had a few sex toys but Christ she longed for a good hard fuck. Sally was starting to grow doubtful that she would ever become a mother and as a young woman with a healthy libido she was at her wits end. She loved Harry and the last thing on her mind was cheating but she was getting to breaking point.

In sickness and in health is the concept, but how far does that stretch when the party who is 'sick' completely refuses to seek help? Sally knew she needed to say the four words and talk they did. It was now 6 years since Harry's problems had first started and 4years since they had last managed to enjoy intercourse more or less.

Sally told Harry how much she loved him but that his refusal to seek help was driving her crazy and that at her age, lack of a proper sex life and even more importantly the lack of a family was really driving her to think of desperate measures.

Harry amazed her by saying that she should just cheat on him, that if she did that he wouldn't blame her, wouldn't divorce her and that he thought she was a saint if she hadn't already cheated BUT he could not bring himself to talk to Doctor Dave about it and he could not think of raising any kids that were not his.

That left them no closer to settling on a course of action, indeed Harry's suggestion she just cheat just seemed flippant and just pissed her off. She told him fuck no, I will not cheat, you need to stop being selfish and get yourself checked out, go to another doctor out of town if you are so fragile talking about it to Dave, but get it checked. She warned him that she would divorce him before she would cheat on him.

Harry of course hadn't really thought through the 'just cheat' scenario, he knew Sally was no cheater and she had more respect for their marriage than he seemed to have, 'divorce', well that really messed with his head, he loved Sally more than he had ever thought possible, even her reply to his bullshit cheating suggestion made him respect and love her even more.

He knew that for a healthy woman in her sexual prime of mid-30s, it must be killing her to have to deal with a limp dick. Harry resolved that he needed to man up, literally, get his act together for his wife's sake and his own. He also craved a family and if there was any way to get things sorted out he owed it to them both to stop being a wimp about it, still...... not Doc Dave.

Harry was an engineering consultant and through a contact he got a recommendation for a specialist in Chicago for a consultation, even then he couldn't come clean because he knew Sally would want to come too, so he passed it off as a business trip. He was a way for 3 days and nights and would have to wait for a further three days for a full report from the specialist.

The report was mixed, the good news was that Harry's sperm were viable and there was no good reason he could not father children -- other than that, the bad news, his delivery system was just not performing. The specialist had been astonished when Harry admitted that he had not tried Viagra and prescribed a course, but he decided that almost certainly Harry's problem with getting a hard-on was psychosomatic. Not quite 'all in your head' but that was a significant player in his issue. The specialist recommended that a sex therapist may be able to help, he also suggested that a range of sensory experiences, may help. Sensual massage for example, visual stimulation, creation, or recreation of any fantasies no matter how extreme.

When Harry first showed Sally the report, she was initially furious that he had not consulted her, that he had completely excluded her, but then delighted that after all these years he had finally done something about it. What she read encouraged her that a family was eminently possible and that if Jimmy worked at it there could be a resolution to his ED. For certain she wanted to try everything that the specialist had advised they might benefit from. The biggest plus was that they could have a family as soon as they wanted albeit, not quite naturally be certainly with them both being the natural parents, that was something she'd almost given up hopes of.

As she read the report her frown turned upside down and she ended up smiling at Harry, saying almost completely surprised 'we can have our family' and the smile turned to tears of joy, Harry felt it too and he also reached for the tissues. This was the happiest they had felt since Harry had started to have his ED problems, maybe just maybe there was hope for that problem too.

Harry was not aware how close Sally had been getting to taking him up on the nuclear, "just cheat" option, she was so tired of vibrators, of using her fingers, pushing herself against the dryer on spin cycle, Sally really missed a hard cock fucking her and had been close to 'giving in' to what was seemingly becoming inevitable. She was a loyal and moral woman, she was not religious, but she took promises she made seriously and she despised people who cheated on their spouses, but a woman of her age being denied cock permanently? Nobody would blame her, but still she had hung on, refusing the advances many attractive women receive on a regular basis, hard though it was at times.

Days turned to weeks, Harry did try everything that his specialist recommended, he occasionally got something close to a hard-on but never anything that could more than very briefly maintain the erection once inside Sally, and they were again accepting the old cycle of frustration months later. Harry still worked with the sex therapist, then another who the first one suggested took a different approach. He tried all the other various therapies he vowed to try. Any success was fleeting at best, misery the most common result.

One day Harry returned, found Sally in the kitchen, poured a glass of wine for Sally, a stiff malt whisky for himself and utter those four words, "we need to talk".

Harry prided himself on being a level-headed man, able to analyse problems dispassionately and find solutions, but Harry's pride had been battered by the now years of ED and his sexual failure, as he regarded it. As he prepared to deliver his thought-out speech, his heart broke and tears began to fall.

"Oh Harry, you are scaring me honey, what is it?" Sally said with real concern, fearing some fatal disease.

"Just give me a minute love, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, give me a..." Harry couldn't go on, he wiped his tears and downed his hefty whisky with barely more than one large gulp, then tried again.

"Sally, I have failed you, nothing I have tried is a cure for my ED, it is time for us to divorce so you can find someone who will complete you properly, be a man for you and make you happy in every way that you should be. You have been a ..."

"Just stop this Harry I...."

"Please, Sally. Please, let me say what I have to say, this is so hard, I love you so much, let me talk and then you can, OK?" Sally, now also in tears nodded her acceptance.

"Sally, you have been a rock to me, this past year we have tried to get past my ED and we are now at the time we agreed that we move on to electrostimulation and IVF to start a family, and yes that is possible and I've always dreamed of us having children. But, and it's a big but. Sally, I cannot have a family with you knowing that someday, somehow you're so far unshakable resolve will finally break and finally, you will cheat on me, I regard it as inevitable, you are a beautiful woman in your prime who has been deprived of real sex for several years. You deny yourself but I know a time will come when you give in, you'll fuck another man."

"But Harry, you have encouraged me to..."

"Yes, I have encouraged you Sally but every time you say no, never, yet I know nobody, not even my saintly loyal wife can go without sex, the proper sex that I cannot give you. I don't want you creeping around behind my back, that would kill me. Sally, unless you agree to take a lover or lovers openly with my consent then I see nothing other than divorce for us. Right now, that may make no sense to you but it makes perfect sense to me. To me it is the difference between you doing something I want you to and approve of, or you cheating behind my back. Please think hard about it Sally and you will understand it. I need you to agree and do it for the first time before we start our family."

"OK Harry, let's suppose I agree and say yes I'll do it, being honest what is to stop me going with some man, telling you I have done the dirty deed and coming home without having been sexual with anyone?"

"You are not thinking Sally. Two things, one I could be like Ronald Reagan, 'trust but verify', insist on checking you out physically when you got home. Sally, I have a simpler way. I want to be there in that room the first time you do it. Not in a prurient way Sally, but for my peace of mind I must, absolutely know that you have done it. I believe that once you have taken that step you will willingly do it again and again, it's only natural, you will have had the pleasure of a hard cock which surely you must miss, and you will have my absolute unrestricted approval. I will smile Sally, I will be grateful that you have done it, I will doubtless feel some jealously, probably extreme envy of the guy with the erection, but even then, I will be grateful to him for giving my wife what she needs, what she has selflessly deprived herself of and what I cannot give her."

"Sally, I love you more than live itself, people say that to those they love but that doesn't mean it's not true, it's 100% true I promise you, but if you will not do that I see divorce in our future, I will just be living waiting for disaster to strike us. It sounds crazy but I am begging you to be unfaithful to me for our sakes and the sakes of the children I hope IVF will give us, children that will have your DNA & mine even if it's not via the traditional method. Sally take all the time you need to consider this but I will not go ahead and start a family until you have committed to and had your first real fuck in 4 years."

The feelings of both love and hurt between them was palpable, they had both understood that there was no more to be said, Harry's position was immovable, the reality was that Sally was seriously sexually frustrated and she knew that all she had to do was accept this statement of both offer and threat made by her loving husband and that frustration would soon end.

Still, she was having real difficulty with the prospect of 'cheating' for that is the only way she could term having sex with someone other than Harry no matter how he wanted her to do it, no matter how he described it as necessary to protect rather than to destroy their marriage. She was able to follow his logic, even if it said that she could not maintain her loyalty indefinitely, she thought she could but yes, she acknowledged that it was hard? Too hard? If only Harry's cock could be that hard their problems would be over, so now, was it easier to choose the path her husband insisted on?

She knew beyond any doubt that Harry was no wannabe cuckold, he was a proud man who had won her love and in other circumstances would never consider sharing her, just as she would never have considered cheating on him, but these where not normal circumstances.

Harry after a long period of resistance, which Sally had resented, had finally and fully, thrown himself into seeking any possible cure for his ED, he had done all he could, tried everything both physical and mental, all chemical and physical therapies, nothing had much more than fleeting and unsustained short success, if it could even be termed success, for it was never enough to perform his husbandly duties -- as he saw it. His only remaining hope was that if the difficulty was psychosomatic then perhaps someday, something in his psyche would click and relief may come. Yes, she needed a hard cock, what she wanted was Harry's hard cock, but seemingly that would not happen barring some unexpected miracle.

After much soul-searching Sally knew there was only one route to the happy family that she wanted with Harry, she had to agree to have sex outside her marriage.

Two days later, the conversation restarted, quickly it was agreed that Sally would follow Harry's ultimatum, she was desperate to start her family and her biological clock had kept ticking during Harry's problem's with ED, she wanted her family and wanted it as soon as possible.

Now that the die was cast, the questions turned to more practical matters, the who, when, where type questions, the who being by far the biggest issue in both their minds. Harry obviously considered it should be someone unknown to them, he worried that if it was a friend or simply acquaintance, would the story become widely known in their circle of friends. Sally's thought, as yet unspoken though it was, preferred someone she might feel some sort of a bond of friendship with, she didn't want a cold emotionless encounter, albeit she understood that what was best for her might not be what was best for Harry's self-esteem. So, for now, she held her own council, this opening a door in her mind that ultimately had the possibility for things to unravel, the first possible chink on what they considered a safe plan.

Oh, the innocence of them both, the notion that another man or men could enter into their marriage and that what they had was safe from any possible harm. Naïve, incredibly naïve of them both.

In her mind she wander through their friendship group, her colleagues at her workplace, neighbours, searching in her mind for someone she might find attractive as a possible partner. They parked the discussion again, each to come up with ideas as to how to proceed.

And so, with an absolute inevitability of fucking a man or more likely men other than Harry, Sally decided that she desperately wanted to start the family she had waited so long for, something that she yearned for just as much as she yearned for their lost sex life. First she would recover a sex life, though not with Harry, then they would go through artificially creating their family.

With the big decision made, Sally began to relax, to actually look forward to what was to come. She had done all that anyone could reasonably ask of a wife in loyally supporting her husband and refusing time and again his urging for her to 'just cheat'. Now, in her quiet moments, she began to look forward to the reality of having a hard cock where it should be, she had soldiered on as happily as she could getting her kicks from Harry's fingers, tongue, and other body parts he rubbed against her erogenous zones. They both sacrificed a better love life for the sake of their spouses. They made do. Now that was to change for Sally.

As a first step, they agreed to sign up to a dating site and made it clear on Sally's profile, called 'loving wife Sal', that she was not seeking a relationship beyond simple meetings for sex. No reasons given. Some fairly tame photographs posted, but there was no masking what a beauty she was despite no face shots and they were quite amazed at the volume of responses with the first couple of days of her live profile.

As a couple they filtered out the dickheads, the 'I've got a huge cock" and the "I'll fuck you into a coma" brigade, seeking someone with a bit more sensitivity and they whittled it down to 2 possible hits that might work. The nuts and bolts of how communications worked and how they finally made a choice came down to one thing. Both men seemed possibly what may suit Sally, only one was ok with Harry watching, despite it being explained that Harry had ED and would in no way participate.

And so, 10 days later in a café they met Gerry. On the face of it, Gerry was an unremarkable man, fairly fit, though certainly no Adonis, but a pleasant looking guy of average height, maybe 5 years older than Sally, his teeth and hair seemed to be all his own and he was a quietly confident without any hint of being cocky. He listened to Harry & Sally's story, showing concern, and understanding at appropriate moments and after an hour and some, they decided that yes, Gerry would be the man who would reactivate Sally's sex life. The where and when were easily agreed, a nearby hotel and two days later and they parted with a handshake to Harry and a fairly chaste peck on the cheek and small hug to Sally. Gerry seemed ideal.

The agreed day was a Friday night and they met in the hotel bar. After a quick couple of drinks, a very nervous Sally thought it was time to get the show on the road before she backed out. She was determined to go through with it, after all, Harry had made it clear this had to happen before he would go ahead with their plans to start a family. After Harry picked up the room keys, he gave one to Gerry and asked him to give them 5 minutes before joining them in the room.

When they got to the room, Harry took Sally in his arms and kissed her passionately, "I love you so much Sally, I want this for you, but most of all I want this for us, to clear the way for you to know I support you and that this will now be our new normal. After we get started, I won't need to be here every time, I understand you may feel pressure to act in certain ways in front of your husband. I don't want you to, I want you to give yourself over to whatever pleasure you can get from the sex and then I'll be satisfied that we can go on together, still man and wife, still in love, still with mutual respect and most importantly, ready to be a family."