E.D. A Limp Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, how many guys are you fucking, I know I'm not the only one, I know we aren't exclusive so I need to protect myself."

Sally looked embarrassed, "How did you know Gerry?"

"I met Harry and he thought we were fucking 3 or 4 times a week, when it's actually dropped off to only once most weeks. It's obvious Sally."

"Does he know?"

"Well, your husband is not stupid, it took each of us just about the same length of time to reach the same conclusion, though we neither of us verbalised it but yes Sally, he knows or very much suspects."

"Oh fuck."

What was that line about facing the music? Oh God, Sally dreaded what dancing she'd have to do to explain herself to the man she loved, fuck his useless cock, if he could only fuck me this would never have happened. Panic set in, she truly wanted to spend her life with Harry, she did love him, she never doubted that love, she had never given him the slightest reason to doubt it... until now. It was Harry's idea that she MUST fuck other guys, it was her idea to sample something Harry didn't yet know about. 'Oh fuck' is right.

And then fate stepped in to play its part, the news came that after five months of trying, Sally had been artificially inseminated by Harry's harvested sperm. Well, that was the theory, certainly that was the plan, the expectation was that whilst they were trying for a pregnancy, she would have Gerry wear condoms.

Sally and Gerry both hated condoms with a passion so like the good Catholic girl Sally was brought up as, they unknown to Harry used the 'rhythm method' and only condoms when she felt he could potentially interfere with the parenthood. Then of course, there was Martin.

Well, one thing is certain, she was pregnant, Harry was happy, he was going to be a father. Yeah that was the plan and they decided that she should take care of herself and not see Gerry for a while, allow the pregnancy to become more secure and settled.

And Martin? In his field of fucks, he couldn't find a single solitary fuck to give that was even slightly concerned about Sally, Harry, or their unborn child, well, her unborn child. Martin was only interested in Sally for that hot wet hole between her thighs, her needy cunt. He was a realist and accepted there was no way he was going to persuade her to willingly take her up the tailpipe but she was a great looking woman, who wouldn't want to lay some pipe in that bitch. More than that Martin and his big cock had no feelings of guilt for what befell any cunt who he pleasured.

Martin never, ever used a condom, if a bitch wanted some dick in a raincoat, well she could fuck off and get that where she could. Martin had no shares in the rubber industry so rubber held no value for him, he had probably a few bastards running around the country, why worry, he just moved on any time the shit hit the fan. He worked construction, one job as good as the next, one town or city had never held a permanent attraction. When things got awkward, that was Martin's moving day.

Sally was confident that Harry was the baby's father, but she knew that she was playing with fire. Yeah, especially with Martin, letting him flood her cunt when she knew she was close to a fertile spell, her rational was that Harry wouldn't know about Martin, she was being pretty careful with Gerry and Harry would accept the child was his. Anyway, she was good at compartmentalising things, and concerns of who fertilised her went into the box labelled, 'nobody's fucking business'.

Time went on, the pregnancy progressed and suddenly Martin was out of the picture, he'd fucked her hard and for several months, even when Gerry had been 'benched in the early part of the pregnancy. One day, having decided things were over between them, Martin decided, he was going to fuck her asshole one time before finally cutting her off.

Oh, how she fought it, but take it up her cute asshole she did, what was she going to do, cry rape? Fuck the dumb bitch had told him that she was fucking a guy with her husband's permission but that she hadn't told her husband she had another cock on the side.

No, she'd just have to grin and bear it, or as it happened, wince and moan and bitch, but up her asshole went that fat cock and in fairness once he got it in and got to pounding her, she took it like a champ. Thoughts of crying rape forgotten, another new low in her betrayal achieved. Needless to say, Harry would never have thought of buggering his wife, it wasn't something they'd ever discussed, nor had Harry every suggested he'd want to do that.

Sally was starting to feel her life unravel, Harry had said she could fuck as often as she wanted but in her own mind she still wanted him to think she was more or less loyal to him and only fucking Gerry for relief, the man who Harry knew about anyway.

She hidden Martin and his huge cock from Harry and so when Martin raped her asshole, Sally had no way to complain or get back at him since he could spill the beans to Harry and provide proof that despite Harry giving her a free run at sexual satisfaction she had ultimately decided to cheat.

The pregnancy reached last stages, the birth imminent and she had decided to forgo sex until the baby appeared. Having experienced fucking after such a long drought, she found it hard and then she was hit by the 'stupids' again. One night after work, she let an almost drunk colleague sweettalk her into a one-off fuck, she was within a couple of weeks of her due date but she was horny despite not having any drink and she allowed herself to be persuaded.

It was ridiculous, she didn't even like the guy, never had and he was married too. They had a pretty sleazy fuck in the back of the guy's car, not easy when you are most of 9 months pregnant and Sally didn't come close to an orgasm.

Sally arrived home that night and before she could shower his filth off her, suddenly her waters broke. Harry heard her shout of panic and rushed her to hospital with the small case that had been awaiting this moment.

It was in the hospital that Harry & Sally's world began to come apart. Harry had gone to fetch a cold drink from the vending machine and had just come back in time to hear the nurse say how labour is often brought on by intercourse. Harry was pulled up in his tracks, trying to assimilate what he had just heard, but there was no second meaning possible, Sally had cheated with someone from her work. In late pregnancy? Why? He had made it clear that he wanted her to be satisfied so her decision to undo all his selfless efforts and cheat anyway. What did that mean for their future? Did they have a future?

When the nurse had made her comment about intercourse bringing on labour there had been the briefest pause before Harry re-entered the room, he looked troubled, Sally knew in that instant that he had heard. Of course, the nurse would have assumed that it was Harry who had fucked Sally, how could she not, it seemed obvious.

Harry quietly sat and drank his cold drink; the drink didn't feel quite as cold as his heart did right at that moment. Harry arose and without a word slowly walked out without so much as a look towards Sally.

After an eleven-hour labour endured without her husband's presence Sally gave birth to a healthy boy, weighing in at just a touch under 8 pounds. Calls to his phone from the hospital went unanswered.

Harry was in the wind, on his own not wanting to talk to anyone, his life had fallen apart just before what should have been one of the biggest and brightest moments. The woman he had sacrificed for, had set aside his pride for, to see satisfied had just gone ahead and done what he had feared anyway. She cheated.

Harry was a simple man, if she cheated now, on the brink of parenthood, she would cheat again any time the urge took her. He had no doubt as to the truth of that.

Harry was a man who though emotionally devastated was very much in control mentally, he'd had this damned ED for most of 5 years by now and being the pragmatic man he was, Harry had assumed the odds were always that Sally would end up cheating. In a way, he didn't blame her, his useless cock had made their lives so much less than they both wanted, he was a man who clearly could not physically satisfy his wife.

Harry had gone from the hospital and had no intention of returning, he drove home and packed what he'd would need. He thought it strange that a suitcase and a couple of bags were all that a man really needs when he cuts out all the things you don't really need and concentrate on what is really essential to make your getaway and make a new start.

He knew that without him the hospital would not immediately send mother and baby home, so he had time to make some arrangements for the future, he emailed his boss to resign, apologising for the lack of notice and citing 'a family matter'. He did a little online banking and various financial things and then sat and with a heavy heart composed a letter to Sally:

Dear Sally

You knew that infidelity was a deal breaker for me, I couldn't have been clearer, I tried to make it easy for you to be satisfied sexually, it certainly was not easy for me, but I did it so you could have sex but not have to cheat, but you just went and cheated anyway.

I know you have not met Gerry for many weeks and that before that you were having sex several times a week but only once a week with Gerry, as he told me at the barbers many weeks ago, so I assume that today you had sex with just one of the men you have cheated with. It doesn't matter how many, one was one too many, you only had to be honest, that's all I asked of you Sally.

I am leaving and I won't return, you can divorce me if you wish, I've taken some money from our bank account but I know you will need most of it in raising your child. I hope the child is healthy, I didn't want to wait around and be trapped by an emotional tie to him or her, for I cannot know now that the baby is mine.

When I get settled I will try to send what I can so keep that bank account open. I wish you and your child luck, but I will not live with a woman who cheats on me, no matter how useless I am as a husband.

I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you needed.

Harry

Harry didn't make any gestures such as leaving his wedding ring with the letter, no declaration of love, no signs indicating kisses, he simply folded it neatly and left it where it would be seen.

When Sally, helped by her mother returned from hospital with her baby boy the next day, the letter was sitting where she couldn't miss it and the dread she felt when she saw it was nothing to the dread she felt after reading it.

She had completely emasculated her loving husband. He had fled, broken by her betrayal. Sally screamed, startling the baby, and horrifying her mother, to whom she handed the letter in explanation.

Her mother's mouth dropped open in astonishment, she looked at her daughter seeking a full explanation but saw her daughter slowly begin to come apart in front of her eyes. She did what a parent does, she enveloped Sally in her arms, erroneously assured her "things will be ok" and resolved to take care of her daughter.

Epilogue:

Harry moved a long way away, true to his resolute nature, Harry proved to be a man of his word and never once looked backwards, never again contacted Sally but regular payments kept arriving at Sally's bank account for a full 18 years. Thereafter, Harry felt he had done his duty to support Sally in raising her and possibly his child to adulthood.

Harry never attempted to discover anything about the baby who he regarded only as "Sally's child", in truth he feared any involvement would simply break his damaged heart completely as he could not live with his cheating ex-wife, or perhaps still legally his wife, he'd never been interested to find out and Sally knew nowhere to have him served.

Harry never recovered from his ED problem, he lived the life of an effective eunuch, and being unable to perform sexually he never sought out the company of women. His was a lonely road, an existence he endured for those 18 years and then he made arrangements for his last will and testament to declare Sally as his sole air.

She had betrayed him. Yes undoubtedly she had, but he had loved her more than his own life, and it was he who had failed her, in his mind, she cheated but only after he had failed her for many years and she had been loyal, true, and loving before he blackmailed her into infidelity. Anyway, Harry had no other living relatives.

Harry had never pursued any female company after leaving Sally, why would he, all he could offer was companionship and a soft cock and so with all in place Harry quietly and without fanfare or ceremony he ended his life with an overdose on his own in his small apartment.

Sadly, it took a few weeks for anyone to notice and it was a neighbour who complained about the smell before Harry's rotting corpse was discovered and dealt with according to the letter he left in the apartment. A cremation and scattering of ashes in a communal remembrance area of the local cemetery, no service, no witnesses, nobody to mourn a sad life, lost before it's time.

Sally faired somewhat better. She lived a simple life, aided by her aging mother for most of her son's childhood, but although Harry had generously left most of their savings, and sent her what he could afford monthly, childrearing is expensive, her part time job didn't pay much and life wasn't easy.

It was a frugal life, and though there was sex, it was never a substitute for the love she felt with Harry and continued to feel long after he departed.

She was emotionally crumpled by the fact that he had walked silently from the hospital and never again felt the need to talk to her. Not once in the long years that she raised their son did she hear one word from Harry in any form, not even a card or the slightest indication of where he had gone.

In the early days, she held onto hope that he would someday be overwhelmed by curiosity about the child, if nothing else. But it never happened.

Then one day not long after Harry Junior's 18th birthday she had a letter from a solicitor advising of Harry's death and that she was the sole beneficiary of his will and it enclosed a cheque for forty-three thousand, his entire savings.

The solicitor gave no idea of how death had visited her beloved Harry, she hoped it was a peaceful end but in truth, knowing that he had only reached his mid-fifties, Sally was distraught to learn that her flagging hopes of a reconciliation, which year by year had diminished were now extinguished for all time.

The day she received that letter, something in Sally died, she knew she was the architect of her own downfall, that all she had needed to do was be honest, yet it was hiding from Harry that she was in something of a "slut phase" after her long period of sexual drought that was her undoing.

Truthfully, her only failing was that she didn't want Harry to think badly of her, that he wouldn't look down on her for becoming wanton, she wanted to remain special to Harry whilst enjoying the gift he had given her to enjoy an active sex life when he couldn't perform his husbandly duty.

Two lives destroyed, a child growing up without his real father for Junior was indeed Harry's child, how depressing that two such basically good and caring people ended up this way, in many ways, it was the care they felt for each other that created the perfect storm for each's sensibilities to be tested to breaking point and beyond, fracturing their marriage, then lack of communication -- always a killer -- sealed the deal.