E-Written: Pirate Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" she answered, looking at the distant port off to the west.

"Duranks," he said lightly, cutting his eyes at her.

She went pale, her little hands going into fists.

"You think John didn't notice his keys missing? And you think you weren't easy to follow around? You thought yourself so clever, but I wondered why you went back on board after getting free. Then I realized, you wanted to watch as I realized you had tricked me. That you had been my undoing. So I played along. Your couriers never left by the way. No one knows anything. You were right about Guy, I got the same intel. Too suspicious, so I decided what we had was more than enough. It was clever of you... but not quite enough."

"So this was all a ruse. A game. Even you trying to shake me by asking me to..."

"Oh no, that was real. I am no longer asking though. We will put in at Demarkay where a woman doesn't have to consent to be made a wife and I will marry you. Then we will go on from there to Sherwood. I was serious about the other women too, I will give them a home. But they can never leave Sherwood. Neither can you."

"You can't force me to be a wife to you!"

"Watch me," he answered with another smirk.

"Does it matter that I hate you?"

"You don't."

"I do!"

"Who is the liar now, Marion? What is the real reason you came back to the ship? Hoping I would catch you out? Hoping that I would see through your plan and slip it, take you away with me? You enjoy it here on my ship with me, admit it."

"Take this chain off of me!" she demanded.

He chuckled and undid the chain from her neck, then watched her as she fled to the mast and up to the crows nest. It was going to be hell getting her down, but he didn't care. He grinned at Little John who rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"So much trouble for one little witch."

"Admit it, it was worth it to see the look on her face!"

"That was priceless, but I am less enamoured of her than you are. How do you intend to get her down?"

"She'll get hungry at some point," Robin answered happily, going back to his cabin.

She didn't come down for two whole days and when she did, she tried to slip in and grab food, but he was waiting on her.

"Hello, love," he said with a smile, shutting the door from the other side.

"You just left!" she accused.

"Did I? Are you sure? Hard to size a man up while looking down, isn't it? Demarkay is only hours away. I am guessing you knew that and gave yourself over to be 'caught'. You knew you would be. Go ahead and get dressed," he said, locking the door from the inside and putting the key in his pocket.

"You are an imbecile if you think..."

"Or I can do it for you," he shrugged. "The cream dress, the lovely silk. And brush your hair."

"No!"

"As you please," he said congenially, moving to her.

She danced back quickly. "You have to leave! Step out so I can dress!"

"No. You will just ruin the dress I chose."

"I won't! I will get dressed."

"I know you are planning something. I am not leaving, Marion."

"Then you must turn away!"

"I've taken all of your hidden 'weapons', Marion. Even the set of needles you had secreted away in your trunk lining. I even took all of the boning out of the corsets you never wear. Get yourself dressed, little love, then sit and eat. If you won't brush your hair, I will."

"Don't you touch me! You just stay over there! Turn away or I won't change!"

"Change now, or I will do it for you."

"You can't watch!"

"I know you are up to something Marion, so yes, I will watch."

"Fine! Fine, I swear I will only get dressed. On my honor!"

Robin smirked at her, watching the panic in her face at the thought of him seeing her in nothing. He gave her a nod, then turned slightly. He could still see her in his periphery, but he watched the wall.

"All the way around!" she demanded.

"Now, Marion, or I will do it for you," he said sternly.

She yanked the cream dress out and changed quickly, flying into it as fast as she could move, anxious that he would turn around before she was done.

"Now your shoes."

"I... I don't have them anymore."

"What? Where are your shoes?"

"I lost one climbing up and I threw the other one down after it. I think they were taken below to the other girls or perhaps swept over the side."

Robin sighed and threw up his hands. "Fine. Don't show your feet."

"To whom would I show them?"

"Anyone," he snapped irritably. "Sit down so I can do your hair."

"I can..."

"Now. Eat while I fix it."

She threw a fit as he brushed her hair and it brought his good humor back as he grinned down at her. Why did he find her temper so amusing?

He managed to finish and gather her hair, but that was all. She twisted it up, complaining audibly the entire time about ham handed men yanking hair out of her head.

When they docked, he brought the officiant aboard to perform the ceremony and she had to be bound and gagged to get her through it. She still screamed and squirmed, jerking and pulling herself around in Little Johns massive grip. He looked pale as he held her at arms length, half terrified of her. The officiant was a little wide eyed as he watched her as well. He looked at Robin like he thought he must be mad for wanting to marry her.

By the time the officiant was led off the ship and the last minute supplies were brought on board, she was a mess again. Her hair disheveled from fighting and trying to escape her binds, her dress ripped in several places along the seams. She was heaving round her gag, biting into it so hard Robin was surprised she hadn't chewed through it yet.

Her glare made him grin as she snarled around the gag.

"Wife," he said happily, stroking her cheek above the bindings.

She screamed at him in fury and jerked away.

"You sure about this?" Will asked dubiously, watching the feral creature in the ruined dress try and stand back up with bound hands and feet.

"Never been more sure of anything," Robin answered, going to her and pulling her up off the deck, then throwing her over his shoulder. He grinned at his men as he hauled her back to his cabin, kicking and screaming.

He threw her down, landing her on her back on the bed, then began untying her. He left the gag for last, but as soon as her hands were free she took care of that quickly.

"If you think for a second that I am going to..." she began, raging at him.

He didn't wait for her to finish, dropping her to the bed and half tackling her, kissing her.

She was too startled to move for a moment, but as soon as she regained her senses, he took hold of her jaw firmly so she couldn't bite him. She pushed on his shoulders, but her hands kept going still as he kissed her passionately, forgetting to fight. When he pulled back, breathless, looking down at her in adoration, she stared back up at him in surprise. He touched her cheek gently as he breathed raggedly and that made her snap into focus.

"Let me up! I don't..."

"Hush, Marion. My little bride. No more denial. Look at me my love, no more denying me. I know you care for me."

"You're a fool!" she said breathlessly, looking away from him and blushing. "I feel nothing for you but contempt!"

He chuckled as he took hold of the dress and pulled it off of her, ripping it the rest of the way at the seams.

"Don't! Don't, please!" she cried desperately, her hands clutching at the remnants of the dress.

"Shhh," he breathed, moving down and kissing her shoulders, taking her wrists in his hands and pinning her down. He kissed a trail up her neck and along her jaw, then back down to her other shoulder. She shivered, her breathing uneven as she kept going still after squirming for a moment. He smiled as he moved up, looking down at her. He kissed her again and she didn't fight or struggle this time, going still under him as she let him kiss her.

He let go of one of her hands and reached down, pulling her shift up and sliding his hand up her hip.

"No!" she wailed, training away from him, panting.

"Hush my love," he rumbled, kissing along her jaw. "My wife," he whispered. He slid his hand higher, to her hip and caught the edge of her underwear, starting to slide them off of her.

"Please?" she breathed, her fingers clutching his shirt.

"Don't be afraid, I am going to take care of everything. Lay back and enjoy it," he whispered softly, easing them off of her as he stood up. He pulled off his own clothes and she scooted across the bed, pulling her shift down over her knees and wiping her eyes with a trembling hand.

She didn't look away though, even when he shoved his pants down and kicked them off, his cock hard and full, jutting out at her. She looked at it in fear and shook her head.

"Easy my love," he said gently, moving across the bed to her. He pulled her shift off over her head and she struggled weakly. A token struggle before turning her back to him and sobbing into her arms. He pulled her out so she was stretched flat across the bed, then ran his hands over her bare back and bottom, trailing kisses along her shoulders and spine. He moved her hair and kissed her neck, turning her face to the side and kissing along her jaw as he trailed fingertips up and down her back.

"Robin, please," she whispered again, fear almost choking her.

"Shhh, little love, hush. I am not going to hurt you. You will enjoy it, you will see."

"I don't..."

"Wife," he admonished teasingly. "Let me show you."

He turned her over, easing her and moving slowly, kissing and touching, caressing, holding her hands as she tried to hide herself from him.

"Stop thinking about it," he whispered, his lips on hers. "Close your eyes. Focus on how it feels. Stop thinking about me seeing you, I am your husband now and all of you is mine to see. I adore every inch, there isn't a single hair on your head that I would change, my love, you are perfect. Relax your body, surrender to me, trust me. Let me have control, just for now, you won't regret it. There you go, relax. Put your hands here on my arms, don't try and cover yourself. There, my beautiful girl, that is perfect. Close your eyes. Now focus on how it feels," he breathed, moving and dragging his lips over her neck. He gently bit and licked, kissing and sucking as he slowly worked his way down. She tensed when his mouth found her breast, but he kept going, pulling her pert little nipple into his mouth and sucking.

She sucked in a breath, her hands tightening on his arm as her nipple got hard in his mouth. He moved to the other, sucking and pulling and swirling until she was writhing under him. Her hands slid up to his shoulders, then his hair, her fingers sliding in and taking hold.

He smiled as he lifted enough to see her face, her eyes closed and her lips parted. She was definitely enjoying it. He kissed a trail down her belly and she went tense again as he parted her legs with a hand on each knee.

"Close your eyes and relax," he reassured her. "Just focus on how it feels and nothing else."

"But I..."

"No. Listen to me, my love. Surrender control to me for now."

"I'm not sure I..."

"I am sure. Relax. Lay back and close your eyes, let me show you. Good girl. When I am done with you, you will never doubt me again," he promised, smiling just slightly.

He pushed her legs apart and moved lower, lifting both of her knees higher as he wrapped her legs around his shoulders. She was still tense as he kissed along her thighs and bit gently, teasing her as he got closer and closer. He could see her excitement, her glistening wetness and he had no patience left in him to wait any longer. He turned and tasted her, running his tongue along her slit as she sucked in a breath and her legs tightened around his head. He licked and lapped, sucking and burying his mouth as he pulled her hips closer.

She let out a cry that turned into a moan as her entire body went rigid, shoving her hips up closer to his face. He groaned as he pushed his tongue into her as far as he could, trying to taste all of her as he pulled her legs wider so he could go deeper. Her scream turned high pitched as he pressed his face into her, trying to go further. He finally came up for air and moved up to wrap his mouth around her bud. Her scream cut off and she let out a shocked squeak, then her breath hitched as her hips twitched up into his mouth. Her head fell back with a groan and her hands went back to his hair, holding him firmly in place as his mouth and tongue worked her bud. She started letting out a gasping yelp as her body went taut again and he knew she was getting close. He moved his head enough to ease his hand up and slide a finger into her. He wasn't even thinking about it when he pushed into her, not until he felt the snap of her innocence as he pushed through. The only sign she gave of pain was a slight jerk and a whimper, but she went right back to moaning and shoving her pussy into his face.

He eased his finger in and out, gently fucking her as he worked her clit, watching her rapturously as she surrendered to him.

When she came with a scream, she gripped his hair and raised up off the bed as if she were afraid he might suddenly stop. He raised up, letting her hold on as she came, her legs wrapped around his head and holding on with her hands as her hips bucked against his face.

He had to hold her up as she started to go limp, easing her back down to the bed as she lay there boneless and gasping for air. He pulled her legs apart and they fell away as if she were passed out, though he could see she was awake. She was just blissed out.

She managed a smile as he kissed a trail up her belly, chest and neck to her mouth, grinning down at her. He kissed her again, caressing her breast and rolling her nipples as he pulled her legs up again.

"That was nice, yeah?" he asked, nudging her chin with his nose.

"Mmm."

"This part will be nice too, but it may be uncomfortable at first. It won't last and it will be amazing after. Do you trust me?"

"I... I think so," she answered, her eyes wide. She looked worried, but resolute.

He nodded and kissed her again, then moved up to press his cock to her slit. He rolled it over her clit again and again until her eyes were fluttering shut and she was squirming again, then eased into her slowly.

Her eyes sprang open and her hands went to his chest, but she said nothing as he moved slowly, pushing into her tight cunt with a sigh.

"Marion," he breathed, trembling as his cock finally hit her wall. "Are you ok? Does it hurt? Do you need me to stop?"

"It... it hurts, but... there is something nice about it too. Don't stop."

He nodded, easing back and watching her face as he slowly moved in and out of her. He knew the exact moment the pain receded and she started truly enjoying it and it thrilled him to watch it. He moved faster, watching her squirm and moan, her hands gripping him, then she began crying out his name.

It tipped him over the edge he didn't know he was at as he let out a surprised yell, coming deep inside of her.

She wailed, feeling his cock throbbing inside her, his seed squirting into her, then came again around his cock.

Robin grimaced as he yanked her close, her tight pussy locking down his cock almost painfully as he squirted a final time. She was letting out a keening, gasping pant as her body twitched uncontrollably under him. He held her, riding her out, then eased out of her as she finally came down. He kissed her softly, but she was unresponsive as she lay there with her eyes closed, just trying to breathe.

He rolled off of her, falling into the bed next to her and pulling her close to him. She moved just enough to turn her face into his chest, then promptly fell asleep curled into him. He smiled as he held her, knowing that she had surrendered herself. Not for the moment, but completely as she slept in his arms, trusting him. He kissed her forehead happily and fell asleep next to her.

They did not leave the cabin for days, not until Little John knocked and said they were there. The crew stared when they came out, looking Robin over as if they expected him to have injuries. He only laughed as he walked her to the ladder to help her climb down into the rowboat. The dock wasn't finished yet, but it was under construction, ships he had hired already there. Builders building, farmers out on the huge island already planting and tending animals.

He watched Marions face as they were rowed in to the massive island, her eyes as she took it all in. He could see her wheels turning, the plans she was making.

Not plans of escape, not at all. Plans for their new home and what she was going to help her husband build it into.

His pride in her was near to bursting as they stepped their first steps onto their new home together.