E-Written: Three Bears High-Fiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head.

"Light." Victoria stood upright and she could hear the footfalls. Then the weak bulb flickered alive. The middle brother stood by the switch, naked and erect.

"Fuck," said Victoria. She licked her lips. "Fuck." Not a command, not exactly, but the brothers were right there. "Fuck." Urs' was slimy and spent, but he was close.

The youngest did not sleep naked, but his boxers could not contain his ridiculous length. "Fuck," Victoria gasped, "fuck." She beckoned them close.

She was nervous and, for a heartbeat, ashamed. It was cruel to ask for more while she still held his cock between her fingertips. And from the smallest, darkest part of her mind she could hear her mothers voice.

'Greedy. Fallen. So unlike her cousins. Why did you bring him? And why did you not marry him?'

The man beside her seemed happy. "You're not jealous?" she said, again. He smiled as if he did not understand the question. "I'm going to fuck your brothers," she whispered. "I'm going to fuck your brothers," she convinced herself. Her serene lover embraced her.

She saw the features of a benevolent saint or a wise animal. Shudders, hot and cold, hit her body. Then he kissed her and she was ready.

The youngest reached her and she gasped, grasped at his length. Shaking her head, she pulled down his boxers. His voice was rough, almost a growl, when she touched his cock, longer and thicker than her arm and wrist.

"It's too large." She kissed the tip. "I'm not gonna... ." She could taste precum and her knees were weak. "Is this good? Is it enough?" She enclosed him with both her hands, but was unable, unwilling, to fit him in her mouth.

His closed eyes and beatific smile quelled her cascading insecurities. And then hands, groping and wandering across her chest, made her shiver. She helped, but one button went flying. Cold air and calloused hands touched her. Giant paws on her sensitive tits. Perky nipples and goosebumps.

"Good. Morning," the middle brother struggled to force out the syllables.

"Bed. Now." She gave his brother's tip a final kiss, then grabbed him by the neck and pressed him down. "Just right." She lowered herself down on his ready length. "Just right." She rode to fill her need. "Just! Right!" He had kissed her naked mounds.

From the corner of her eyes she saw the youngest stroking his prodigious cock. "So large. So fucking large." Impaled, frenzied, she beckoned him over. Made him stand on the mattress. Closer and closer, until she could touch and lick and touch.

"Yes?" Urs asked. Hands, large and strong, yet gentle; pushed apart her butt cheeks.

"Yes," she whispered. Too silent for him to hear. Loud enough to shock herself. And for a heartbeat doubts returned. She must look risible. Sweating and surrounded by naked grotesqueries. Ill-breed and sex-crazed. Like her.

"Yes!" She shook her head, she sneered and she plunged herself into debauchery. Pent-up desire screamed for release. Rocking, driving her tense body forward, onward, inward.

Rough hands spread her open and more hardness pressed against her. Small and firm he prodded, with maddening, snug pressure. She felt herself slacken; no more thoughts, only heat and colour and sparks and the moment.

A distant roar. Her eyes were wide open, but she could not see him at first through the electrical fog. Victoria blinked. Tension returned to her muscles and focus to her vision. She saw the youngest. Saw him stand aside and the loneliness spread from her stomach across her body. She had shared her all with his brothers, while he stood alone.

He growled. Happily, she realized. Their eyes met and she shook off the dumb weight. Their hands met and she rubbed his spasming cock.

Thick, white spurts hit her face and she began to laugh. He looked puzzled, maybe even ashamed, but he could not stop and she did not stop her stroking.

His brother grunted when he was hit on the shoulder which caused her to laugh even louder. He shied away from her face.

Snickering, she took advantage of his weird scruples. She watched him topple backwards and held him when he tried to crawl away. His cock was pressed against her belly and she managed to prolong the slimy massage. With weak force she teased herself and laughed as she scoped goo from her face and hunted him with her fingers.

Meanwhile, the eldest had stopped pumping her from behind. He could not quite stretch her out and only teased her want. She stopped her chase and threw herself against him instead. Her eyes gorged themselves on the muscular forms of his brothers.

"Soon," she promised the middle one. Then she felt herself grabbed by the waist. Urs, rocking and thrusting madly, finished deep inside her and made her final hole a receptacle for his sperm.

Laughing, almost embarrassed, she rolled on her back and spread her legs. Anticipation had gripped her again. She had given herself to the moment and she could not, would not stop. She teased herself, until the middle one finally entered her. Until she could feel his hands on her legs, on her body. And until she could feel his cock deep inside her.

She stretched out her hands and they entwined their fingers with hers, while their brother worked them sweaty. She was held and she was fulfilled.

Through half-lidded eyes, she beheld his naked form as he continued. Despite his vigor, she did not fall, this time, into wild explosions. She found herself rocked, instead, by pleasurable waves. Until he pounced, unleashed, and she broke herself on the heat spewing from his dick.

She watched him pull back. Watched his sinewous frame and pulsing cock. For a final time, eyes closed, she touched herself. She rode the last waves of pleasure and lazed languorously into her afterglow.

She opened her eyes, turned and rested her chin on her palm. The brothers, naked and soft, were celebrating. They danced and cheered like oversized children or like cuddly beasts.

She looked at her own body, naked and covered. She laughed. "I don't suppose you have shower hidden away somewhere?"

**

"How long is this gonna take?" Old George took a sip and almost burnt his mouth on the bitter brew. "Fuck!" He slammed down the paper cup on the rest-stop counter and pulled a pack of cigarettes from the front pocket of his dark blue and oil-stained overall. "Want one?"

"Thanks." His boss accepted cigarette and fire. He sighed contently as he exhaled the first puff of smoke." And she'll probably show soon. Ain't like you got much to do."

"Don't mean I like it. And the cars ain't gonna fix themselves."

"C'mon. I just need you to stand there. Maybe get a tire-iron and scare 'er proper."

The older man's face turned to a sneer.

"Just like that. Or write her an invoice. Emergency repairs. Ain't like she can haggle."

"You're fucking mad."

The other man grinned his dirtiest grin. "Relax - will ya? She'll pay whatever repairs or fines or whatever we charge 'er with. And if she don't wanna spend money - maybe we'll turn the boy into a man after alls."

"Fuck. I'll tell you now that you had best keep it easy. Don't push too far. I don't want any trouble. And neither does the boy."

"Yeah, yeah," the other man raised his hands in a placating motion then turned pale.

Old George turned around. She had not come alone.

12